Trying to get up to date with comics

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

EddieHades

Trying to get up to date with comics

Postby EddieHades » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 am

Hey there, I'm looking for some help with getting uptodate with a few comic series' that I've fallen woefully behind with, Spider-Man, Daredevil and Fantastic Four. I'm wanting to get up to date with them but by the same token I don't have the luxury of time to be reading 50+ comics from each of the series', so even if anyone can just suggest a good point from which I can start reading from that would be great :)

Uthor

Re: Trying to get up to date with comics

Postby Uthor » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 am

EddieHades wrote:Hey there, I'm looking for some help with getting uptodate with a few comic series' that I've fallen woefully behind with, Spider-Man, Daredevil and Fantastic Four. I'm wanting to get up to date with them but by the same token I don't have the luxury of time to be reading 50+ comics from each of the series', so even if anyone can just suggest a good point from which I can start reading from that would be great :)

Daredevil was great when Bendis and Brubaker were writing him, but not so much since then.

FF I say read everything that Hickman has written, but you can start with FF #1 if you don't want to go that far back.

Uthor

Re: Trying to get up to date with comics

Postby Uthor » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 pm

I read a decent review of the recent Daredevil #1 by Mark Waid. You may want to check that out. The cover is pretty sweet...
http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=231180

Return to General Discussion