liquid_television wrote:Just wondering if these are actually different publisher or just different names for the same company.
I don't believe these are imprints!?!? Maybe someone can verify this and correct it if necessary.
aaronmoish wrote:DC Comics was, historically, an imprint until 1977, as well (I've added this info to DC's publisher page):
• National Allied Publications published New Fun/More Fun Comics and New Comics/New Adventure Comics
• Detective Comics, Inc. published Detective Comics and Action Comics
• National Allied Publications and Detective Comics, Inc. merged before 1940 to become National Comics
• National Comics and All-American Comics began to use DC as an imprint on their covers dated April 1940
• All-American Publications stopped using the DC imprint from February 1945 to December 1945
• All-American Publications was absorbed into National Comics in January 1946, forming National Periodical Publications
• National Periodical Publications officially became DC in February 1977.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest