Suggestion: Comments for individual comics/artists

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Vondruke

Suggestion: Comments for individual comics/artists

Postby Vondruke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:28 pm

Could there be a discussion section for each comic and or artist within the the said page (i.e. like imdb.com) ?

if not, why?

S. Vondruke
-Sonova Vondruke

Darth Kramer

Re: Suggestion: Comments for individual comics/artists

Postby Darth Kramer » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:41 am

Vondruke wrote:Could there be a discussion section for each comic and or artist within the the said page (i.e. like imdb.com) ?

if not, why?

S. Vondruke

Hello and welcome!

For each issue, there is a "Review" option, which functions similar to the discussion section of IMDB, in that individual users can post comments regarding each issue. If you would like different features or another layout, please feel free to share your thoughts.

IndieRockLance

Re: Suggestion: Comments for individual comics/artists

Postby IndieRockLance » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:41 am

Vondruke wrote:Could there be a discussion section for each comic and or artist within the the said page (i.e. like imdb.com) ?

if not, why?

S. Vondruke

Have you read the IMDb boards? It gives most cesspools a bad name. That being said, the IMDb boards are basically a massive scale message board with each actor/movie/etc. having its own section. This takes a huge amount of processing power and simply isn't prudent.

Return to Site Support