Trouble accessing the website through cell phone

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

missdev

Trouble accessing the website through cell phone

Postby missdev » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:38 am

Previously, we were always able to pull up the website on our android phones while out and about doing... whatever. Within the last couple of weeks or so, we have been experiencing difficulty pulling up the website (both the main site and the mobile) through the 4G. If we have access to a wifi connection, it will come up no problem, but if not, then we simply get a blank page (main) or an error message (mobile). It's not our phones - they pull up other websites no problem. And when I asked other people (including a tech) try to try accessing the website not using wifi, they experienced the same lack of results. Since this is a recent issue, I was wondering if there have been any mods or changes to the website that may affect internet access?

Chris
Cosmic Donor
Cosmic Donor

Re: Trouble accessing the website through cell phone

Postby Chris » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:25 am

There haven't been any changes that would cause this problem, I'll have to look into it.

Uthor

Re: Trouble accessing the website through cell phone

Postby Uthor » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:55 pm

Works fine for me. Android, Chrome, T-Mobile LTE.

Return to “Site Support”