Public Lists - alternate covers

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Ukiah

Public Lists - alternate covers

Postby Ukiah » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm trying to add an alt cover to a public list on my favorite issue covers. However, the name for the original issue and the alternate is exactly the same - although when I choose the issue from the list there are two issue number 2's the issue that comes up is always the original.

This is specifically for the Grimm Fairy Tales April Fools' (2009) from Zenescope. Is there any way I can change the numbering on the issue to be something like 2b to differentiate it for the program to know which issue I am referring to?

mikebo

Re: Public Lists - alternate covers

Postby mikebo » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:30 pm

I renumbered the issue to 2B temporarily so you may add it to your list. The renumbered issue probably won't turn up in the pop up list until after 12 AM EST (5 AM GMT) tonight, however.

I noticed another issue on your list has a dupe in the database. Do you know which of these is the accurate title it should be indexed under?
http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=115591
http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=42666

Ukiah

Re: Public Lists - alternate covers

Postby Ukiah » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks, I'll re-add it to my list tonight :)

Hmm... good question. I honestly don't remember if there was a "Beginnings" one-shot issue before the main series kicked off or if they just put the subtitle of Beginnings for the first issue. I should have the majority of the series hidden somewhere in my collection, if I can track it down I should be able to give you a better answer.

Return to Site Support