Version 1.2.3

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

geek4x4

Version 1.2.3

Postby geek4x4 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:40 am

First off, i think it's awesome that something i put in as a request actually showed up as a feature. It shows how great comicbookdb really is. This is what was added for those that don't know:

1.2.3 (12/13/2005)
Added the ability to link TPBs/HCs to the issues they collect/reprint. To do this, click on the "Edit this Issue" button of the TPB/HC. Example: Ultimate Spider-Man TPB vol. 13 (requested)

My interest actually was in the reciprocal version of this. Like say i'm missing Ultimate Spider-man 73 and really can't find it anywhere. I'd like Ultimate Spider-man 73 to say collected/reprinted in: Ultimate Spider-man TPB vol. 13, the data entry probably wouldn't even need to be changed because it is redundant data, but is it possible for it to show up on the individual issue?
-JM Campbell
http://geek4x4.com

Chris
Cosmic Donor
Cosmic Donor

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:53 am

Whoops, I thought I had put that in - turns out it's only listed in the collection. One second ;)

Chris
Cosmic Donor
Cosmic Donor

Postby Chris » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:56 am

Ok, now it should properly be in :)

Return to Site Support