Deleting a mistaken entry.

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

DeleriumTremens
Bronze Donor
Bronze Donor

Deleting a mistaken entry.

Postby DeleriumTremens » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:09 am

I accidentally added a new title for Sabertooth, instead of for Sabretooth. I wanted to know how I should go about deleting it.

Darth Kramer

Re: Deleting a mistaken entry.

Postby Darth Kramer » Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:35 am

DeleriumTremens wrote:I accidentally added a new title for Sabertooth, instead of for Sabretooth. I wanted to know how I should go about deleting it.

If you are referencing Sabertooth: Death Hunt, this has been edited to now reflect "Sabretooth: Death Hunt"

IndieRockLance

Re: Deleting a mistaken entry.

Postby IndieRockLance » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:33 pm

DeleriumTremens wrote:I accidentally added a new title for Sabertooth, instead of for Sabretooth. I wanted to know how I should go about deleting it.

You do realize that you can edit the name of a title, right?

Roger Langridge

Postby Roger Langridge » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:34 pm

Just a quick heads-up on the Captain Marvel entries - there appears to be an unnecessary duplication for the original Marvel (Mar-Vell) character. He's listed twice, once as Walter Lawson, and once as Mar-Vell. They're actually the same guy -- Mar-Vell originally used the name Walter Lawson, in his green-and-white costume days.

Darth Kramer

Postby Darth Kramer » Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:02 pm

Roger Langridge wrote:Just a quick heads-up on the Captain Marvel entries - there appears to be an unnecessary duplication for the original Marvel (Mar-Vell) character. He's listed twice, once as Walter Lawson, and once as Mar-Vell. They're actually the same guy -- Mar-Vell originally used the name Walter Lawson, in his green-and-white costume days.

To a point. From his original arrival on Earth up until issue #16, he did have the Walter Lawson alias, which was just because he looked like a dead scientist. Following issue #17, the Walter Lawson alias was abandoned when he was imprisoned in the Negative Zone and needed Rick Jones and the Nega-Bands to be released. I argue that these are different characters, as they have different powers, different weaknesses, and a different origin. If others feel that they should be the same character, please let us know.

Roger Langridge

Postby Roger Langridge » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:44 pm

Different origin? Me not get it.

Return to Site Support