Adding issues

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Zarontin1972

Adding issues

Postby Zarontin1972 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:54 am

I've been on the site for about a week now. I've added about 12-14 issues that were missing from various titles. I've run across a title that will not let me add. I would like to add The New Warriors Annual #4. I've entered the information and clicked on the 'SUBMIT' button....and nothing....So I tried another issue immediately after Thunderstrike #8...everything worked perfectly....Any ideas why it will not let me add NW Annual #4?

Darth Kramer

Postby Darth Kramer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:10 am

My guess is that you are selecting "Annual" from the month dropdown and just filling in "4" in the number field, so the database will read this as issue 4, which is already in the system. Try typing "Annual 04" in the alphanumeric field to the right of the issue number field and it should work then. If it doesn't work then, check and see if you're getting an error message at the top of the page. If you are, let Chris know and he can help you further from there.

Zarontin1972

Postby Zarontin1972 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:39 pm

Darth Kramer wrote:My guess is that you are selecting "Annual" from the month dropdown and just filling in "4" in the number field, so the database will read this as issue 4, which is already in the system. Try typing "Annual 04" in the alphanumeric field to the right of the issue number field and it should work then. If it doesn't work then, check and see if you're getting an error message at the top of the page. If you are, let Chris know and he can help you further from there.

Thanks...worked like a charm....(although, I thought I did it that way before...oh well) :lol:

Return to Site Support