Reprints

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Jawko

Reprints

Postby Jawko » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:35 am

I tried to search the forums to see if this has been asked but the search feature wasn't working.

I want to add the early 90's reprints of some 50's EC titles. What's the guidance on how to input them? Anything special to label them reprints or just start a title with a cover date of 1990?

Jawko

Darth Kramer

Re: Reprints

Postby Darth Kramer » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:38 am

Jawko wrote:
I want to add the early 90's reprints of some 50's EC titles. What's the guidance on how to input them? Anything special to label them reprints or just start a title with a cover date of 1990?

Jawko

These should be entered as a title with a start date of 1990. I had a bunch of these back in the day and it was indeed treated as a new title, so that's how I'd handle things. Then, just mark these as a reprint of the original title if the original issues have been entered into the database.

Jawko

Re: Reprints

Postby Jawko » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:44 pm

[quote="Darth Kramer"][quote="Jawko"]

Jawko[/quote]

These should be entered as a title with a start date of 1990. I had a bunch of these back in the day and it was indeed treated as a new title, so that's how I'd handle things. Then, just mark these as a reprint of the original title if the original issues have been entered into the database.[/quote]

Sounds good - how do you mark them as a reprint of the original title?

Jawko

Postby Jawko » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:41 am

NM - i see it...

Return to Site Support