Loving this site!

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

codepath

Loving this site!

Postby codepath » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:28 am

I have been a member of the GCD for a couple of years but they have many problems. Don't get me started.

Also, I have been a registered user of both ROW (clunky but powerful) and the Collectorz Comic Collector (pretty but limited) as well. (and I had the AbleSoft Comic Collector back in the day.)

But, this site brings together the best of both worlds. An online community-driven comic database with collection tracking functionality.

I am a .Net Web Developer and I was going to begin the very daunting task of building my own software to do all of this for myself. Now, I can use what little spare time I have actually reading and enjoying the comics themselves.

I would much rather join in and contribute here.

Thanks,

codepath

Chris
Cosmic Donor
Cosmic Donor

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:25 am

Welcome, we're glad to have you :)

DarthSkeptical

Postby DarthSkeptical » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:24 am

Fan-damn-tastic! We're so glad you like it here! We're also more than a little excited that you're a coder admiring the site. Perhaps you could liaise with Chris whenever you notice technical functionalities you'd like to see added or improved. Since you likely speak his language, I'm sure your input would be especially welcome. :)

Return to Site Support