Glitch in Deathmate!

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

Heath

Glitch in Deathmate!

Postby Heath » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:46 am

Yeah, the whole danged idea was just one big glitch, but that's not what I'm talking about.

When adding this series to my collection, I noticed there was no image for the Preview issue. So I added the images for the main issue (Pink) and the 3 variants (Orange, Green - Advance, Green - ComicDefense).

After doing that, I clicked the "Next Issue" button on the Deathmate Preview page. That took me to yet another Deathmate Preview page that already had the covers added. "That's weird" I thought. So I go back to the main series listing and verify there is only one "Preview" listed there. I click on it to make sure, and sure enough, that's the one I added the images to. The only way to get to the "Preview" issue page that already had the images is to go to the "Preview" page in the main title listing and click the "Next Issue" button. It seems to be hidden otherwise.

Return to Site Support