PLEASE READ: General Guidelines

For any questions/comments/suggestions regarding using and/or contributing to ComicBookDB.com

Moderators: DarthSkeptical, Fnord Serious, Chris, spid, Skyhawke, Darth Kramer, mikebo

prime25

Re: PLEASE READ: General Guidelines

Postby prime25 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:46 pm

I put in the UK Transformers RID comic after I got it in the UK stores & unloaded a photo then found today it was deleted. The comic titles section has chnaged from just TF to TF RID now but still placing it in the same section. But the comic may get cancelled with #7 reprinting the last IDW comic unless they do new UK only stuff. But i've added it back on today & going to have to reload up the image again. But there are 2 copies of the issue because airports are not allowed to sell copies with firing disc toys & have posters instead.

EarthFurst

Postby EarthFurst » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:47 am

Question: I have a comic (already in database) where comic book credits include:
1) creator
2) story (already in database as a writer)
3) script (already in database as a writer)
4) pencils (already in database)
5) finishes (already in database as the inker)
6) colors (already in database)
7) editor (already in database)

In such a comic book, should the "creator" get comicbookdb credit of WRITER or EDITOR?
Still trying to learn the ways of the ComicBookDB. http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/List_of_upcoming_comics

spid

Postby spid » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 pm

I would say if the creator is not listed as a writer or editor then they would just be put in the notes at the title level.

Return to “Site Support”