Born in 1982 Paulo Siqueira lives and works in Santos, Brazil about one hour from São Paulo.
As a child I loved kids cartoons like He-Man, Super Friends, Thundercats, Dungeons & Dragons, Spider-Man and His Friends, and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Then came along a little show called The Simpsons... of which I am still a fan of today!
I began collecting comics around age 11, so of course I know all the comic book icons like Superman, Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, X-Men.
My whole life has been surrounded by some kind of drawings... I always liked to draw my favorite cartoon characters; I started by first drawing the Simpsons and later the rest of my favorite comic book characters.
Well... after a few years of practice I got my break and started working professionally, and it has been really amazing ever since!!
My earliest work can be seen on the covers and interior pages of many books under the Avatar banner; such as "Pandora", "Tundra", "Gypsy", "Belladonna", "Shi" and even "Lady Death". I then worked at DC Comics for about two years, working on titles such as "Birds of Prey", "Black Canary", "JLA Classified" and "Jonah Hex". I am currently at Marvel Comics having recently worked on "Ms. Marvel" and now I get the chance to work with my favorite comic character ever, "The Amazing Spider-Man"!
Date of Birth:
Santos - SP
Website: http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetailsearch.asp?artist=Paulo+Siqueira&GCat=94774Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paulo.siqueira.71DeviantArt: http://paulosiqueira.deviantart.com Favorite Creators:
Paulo Vilarinho Siqueira - 'Paulo Siqueira' is a favorite creator of 6 users
Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Anti-Venom - New Ways To Live (2009)
TPB The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
Back in Black: Brian Pulido Unleashed at Avatar (2004)
Birds of Prey (1999)
- 'Spider-Man: Anti-Venom'#1
- 'New Ways To Live'#2
- 'New Ways To Live'#3
- 'New Ways To Live'
TPB vol. 07 Black Canary (2007)
- 'Perfect Pitch'TPB vol. 08
- 'Blood And Circuits'#89
- 'Perfect Pitch, Part Three: Long Untold Truths'#90
- 'Perfect Pitch, Part Four'#92
- 'Progeny, Part One: Inseparable'#93
- 'Progeny, Part Two: Gutshot Redemption'#94
- 'Progeny, Part Three: Stolen Inferno'#96
- 'Headhunt, Part One: Through the Shards of a Looking Glass'#97
- 'Headhunt, Part Two: The Piper Must Be Paid'#100
- 'Blood & Circuits, Part One: A Chance to do Good'
#1 Brian Pulido's Gypsy (2005)
Brian Pulido's Lady Death: 2005 Bikini Special (2005)
Dark Reign: Accept Change (2009)
Dark Reign: New Nation (2009)
DC Comics: The New 52 Villains Omnibus (2013)
Earth 2: World's End (2014)
The Essential Batman Encyclopedia (2008)
- 'Living with Sin Part One'#2
- 'Living with Sin Part Two'#3
- 'Living with Sin Part Three'#4
- 'Living with Sin Conclusion'
SC Flashpoint: The World of Flashpoint (2011)
- 'The Essential Batman Encyclopedia'
#1 Flashpoint: The World of Flashpoint Featuring Superman (2012)
- 'This Is the World We Live In'
TPB Green Arrow/Black Canary: Road to the Altar (2008)
- 'Flashpoint: The World of Flashpoint Featuring Superman'
TPB JLA: Classified (2005)
- 'Green Arrow/Black Canary: Road to the Altar'
#49 Jonah Hex (2006)
Jungle Fantasy (2002)
Justice League (2011)
Ms. Marvel (2006)
- 'To Live In Hearts We Leave Behind'
HC vol. 05 The Multiversity: Guidebook (2015)
Scarlet Spider (2012)
Secret Origins (2014)
Shadowland Special (2011)
Shadowland: Spider-Man (2010)
Shadowland: Street Heroes (2011)
- 'Secret Invasion'Hc vol. 06
- 'Ascension'TPB vol. 05
- 'Secret Invasion'TPB vol. 06
- 'Secret Invasion: The Battle of Manhattan Part Two'#30
- 'Secret Invasion: The Battle of Manhattan Conclusion'#32
- 'Secret Agent Danvers, Part 1: Ascension'#34
- 'Secret Agent Danvers, Part 3'
HC Spider-Man (2004)
- 'Shadowland: Street Heroes'
#59 Spider-Man: Big Time (2010)
Spider-Man: Brand New Day Yearbook (2009)
Superboy [I] (2011)
- 'American Son'#73
- 'American Son'#74
- 'American Son'
#10 Supergirl (2011)
Superman: Krypton Returns (2015)
Superman/Wonder Woman (2013)
Threshold: Mythic Sirens Pinups (2007)
Venom: Flashpoint (2011)
- 'Rise of the Hollow Men, Part Three: Time And Tannarak'