Don Cameron is an animation artist who has worked on various programs like 'Batman: The Animated Series' and 'Gargoyles' in addition to working in comics.
Worked in comics, animation and live action at Warners, Disney TV, Sony, Marvel, DC Comics and Todd McFarlane Productions.
Was an assistant in comics for such artists as Mike Vosburg, Howard Chaykin, Shawn McManus and Gil Kane. Books included- Cloak And Dagger, Black Kiss, Nick Fury/Wolverine Graphic Novel, Batman Dark Allegiances, Power And Glory, Doctor Fate and The Edge.
Did various inking/penciling jobs including Marvel's Ironman, Nick Fury, Dark Hawk and DC Comics Big Book Of Series.
Created the character Cyberella for the Helix line at DC Comics for which I drew 12 issues, did all the covers and scripted one issue.
I worked primarily as a traditional 2d artist but in the last 10 years I have worked almost exclusively in 3d.
Created models and contributed animation to a series of animated webisodes for pop singer Lights: Audio Quest A Captain Lights Adventure.
Created 3d elements, animation and composting for the music group Disturbed for their video Land Of Confusion.
I have created 3d models for such comic book artists as Howard Chaykin, Tomm Coker, Tommy Lee Edwards and Jason Pearson.
Date of Birth:
Website: http://doncameron.cgsociety.org/gallery Favorite Creators:
Don Cameron - '(Modern Age artist)' is a favorite creator of 1 userNotes:Don Cameron should NOT be confused with Donald Clough Cameron, a Golden Age prose, comic book and comic strip writer who died in 1984.
#1 Hey Kids! Comics! (2018)
- 'Silent Weapons, Quiet Wars: Part I'#2
- 'Silent Weapons Quiet Wars: Part II'#3
- 'Silent Weapons Quiet Wars Part III'#4
- 'Silent Weapons Quiet Wars: Part IIII'#5
- 'Silent Weapons Quiet Wars Part V'#6
- 'Silent Weapons Quiet Wars Part VI'#7
- 'Silent Weapons Quiet Wars Part VII'#8
- 'Silent Weapons Quiet Wars Conclusion'#9
- 'Program Change" or "My Mom, My Enemy!'#10
- 'In Wuv and War Part One'#11
- 'In Wuv and War Part 2'#12
- 'In Wuv and War Conclusion'