Morrison's first published work were Gideon Stargrave strips for Near Myths in 1978, one of the first British alternative comics. Although his work only appeared in three issues of Near Myths, he was suitably encouraged to find more comic work. This included Captain Clyde ( a Captain America type superhero based in Glasgow ) for a local newspaper, plus various issues of DC Thomson's Starblazer, a science fiction version of that company's Commando title.
Morrison spent much of the early and mid 1980s struggling to find work with a major comic publisher. However after writing The Liberators for Dez Skinn's Warrior in 1985, he started work for Marvel UK the following year. While at Marvel UK he worked on several short stories in Doctor Who Magazine as well as a Zoids strip in Spider-Man and Zoids. 1986 also saw Morrison start to write several Future Shocks ( normally short two or three page comic strips ) for 2000AD. Morrison however, wanted to write a continuing strip rather than short stories. In 1987, he got his wish when he and Steve Yeowell created Zenith, an early example of deconstructing the superhero genre..
Zenith proved to be hugely popular in 2000AD, even rivaling Judge Dredd in terms of most popular character. Morrison had been sending proposals to DC Comics for revamping various minor characters during this time. He had several proposals rejected, including one for The Phantom Stranger, but his work on Zenith got him noticed by DC Comics. They accepted his proposal for Animal Man; a little known character from DC's past whose most notable appearence was a cameo in the Crisis on Infinite Earths mini series.
Animal Man placed Morrison at the head of the so-called "British invasion" of American comics along with other writers such as Neil Gaiman, Jamie Delano and Alan Moore, who had started the "invasion" with his work on Swamp Thing. Morrison had himself a hit with Animal Man, even writing himself into the story and making an appearance in his final issue, #26. Morrison's uniquely surreal take on the superhero genre proved such a success he was also given Doom Patrol to write with #19 in 1989. Till Morrison's run, Doom Patrol had been a fairly formulaic superhero title. Morrison changed this from the start by introducing more surreal heroes and introducing concepts such as dadaism into his first several issues.
This year also saw what many critics consider still to be Morrison's finest work. Arkham Asylum (painted by Dave McKean ) was a Batman graphic novel which which was to have featured a transvestite Joker (which was later toned down by DC) as well as complex uses of symbolic writing not common in comics at the time.
The book proved financially and artistically lucrative for Morrison and cemented his reputation as a major talent in the industry.
Morrison had also been writing various other titles for DC, most notably issues 6-10 of Legends of the Dark Knight, another of DC's Batman titles.
During this time Morrison still worked for smaller publishers. Most notably writing St. Swithin's Day for British publisher Trident Comics. St. Swithin's Day proved to be controversial due to its anti Margaret Thatcher themes, it even provoked a small tabloid press fury and complaints from Tory MP's such as Teddy Taylor.
Morrison started the decade off still writing Doom Patrol for DC, as well as still writing for the 2000AD spin off title Crisis. It was in Crisis he would experience controversy again with The New Adventures of Hitler due to its use of Adolf Hitler as its lead character. He also experimented in storytelling with artist Daniel Vallely on Bible John, telling the story of the Glaswegian serial killer of the same name.
The early 1990s saw Morrison revamp another old DC character, Kid Eternity with artist Duncan Fegredo, plus he updated Dan Dare to be set in the time of Thatcherism. In 1993 Morrison and fellow Glaswegian comic writer Mark Millar were "given" 2000AD for an eight week run called The Summer Offensive. Morrison wrote Judge Dredd and co-wrote with Millar, Big Dave, a highly controversial strip which split opinion in half and helped give Morrison and Millar some brief fame outside the world of comics.
1993 also saw the start of DC Comics Vertigo imprint which saw Morrison write several titles, such as the mini series Sebastian O and the graphic novel The Mystery Play. Later Morrison would write Flex Mentallo (a Doom Patrol spin off) with artist Frank Quitely and Kill Your Boyfriend with artist Philip Bond for Vertigo. He also returned briefly to DC Universe superheroics with the critically acclaimed but short-lived Aztek, co-written with Mark Millar.
In 1996, Morrison was given the Justice League of America to revamp as a gathering of the most powerful super-heroes of the DC universe under the title JLA. This run proved to be hugely popular and returned the title back to its former best selling staus. It also proved to be influential in creating the type of "widescreen" superhero action later seen in titles such as Warren Ellis and Bryan Hitch's The Authority. He also handled DC's crossover event of 1998. DC One Million was a four issue mini series (with multiple crossovers) as well as several issues of The Flash with Mark Millar.
However, it was with The Invisibles, a work in three volumes, that Morrison would start his largest and possibly most important work. The Invisibles combined political, pop- and sub- cultural references, as well as being influenced by the writings of Timothy Leary, chaos magic and tapping into pre-millennial tension. The title was not a huge commercial hit to start with. The first issues were critically acclaimed but many readers found them too confusing or not action packed enough. The title was cancelled and relaunched as volume two which featured more action but still maintained the ideas and themes Morrison wished to put over to his readers. Volume three appeared in the form of a countdown to the new millennium during 1999. However due to the title shipping late its final issue did not ship until April 2000. The Invisibles proved to be a huge influence upon the counterculture, as well as being said to have influenced The Matrix. Morrison has also claimed in a speech at DisinfoCon in 1999, that much of the content in The Invisibles was information given to him by aliens that abducted him in Katmandu. He was alleged to have been told by these aliens to spread this information to the world via a comic book. He has since characterized the "Alien Abduction Experience in Katmandu" as more of an experience to which he has assigned that label/name. He believes that the experience itself actually had nothing to do with Aliens, or Abduction.
n 2000 the graphic novel JLA:Earth 2 was released with art by Frank Quitely and it proved to be a huge success. It was Morrison's last mainstream work for DC for a while, as he moved to Marvel Comics and in particular, take over writing New X-Men with Quitely providing art. Morrison again revamped a major superhero team and again it proved to be a huge critical and fan success. Morrison's run brought much needed new ideas to the title which had been the hope of editor-in-chief Joe Quesada when he brought Morrison to Marvel.
Morrison had one more project for Vertigo during this time, which was The Filth drawn by Chris Weston and Gary Erskine. The Filth actually started out as a Nick Fury proposal for Marvel which had been turned down. Morrison adapted it into a 13 part miniseries and it is said to be heavily influenced by Chris Morris's Blue Jam radio series.
Morrison also wrote the six part Marvel Boy series as well as Fantastic Four 1234, his own take on another major superhero team. Morrison proved a huge success in helping Marvel change its image and reputation but after finishing his New X-Men, he again returned to DC Comics to work on several titles and help revamp the DC Universe.
Starting in 2004, three different miniseries were released. Seaguy, We3 and Vimanarama - involve respectively a picaresque hero in a post-utopian world that doesn't need him; cyber-enhanced pets running from their captors in what Morrison calls his "western manga"; and ancient Hindu/Pakistani myths translated into Jack Kirby-style adventures. All were published by DC Comics' Vertigo imprint, with different levels of critical and fan success. However We3 has come in for particular praise for its bold storytelling techniques and artwork by Frank Quitely. Morrison also returned to the JLA with the first story in a new anthology series JLA: Classified, tales set within the JLA mythos by various creative teams.
In 2005 DC Comics started publishing what was dubbed the first ever "megaseries". The Grant Morrison-scripted Seven Soldiers of Victory is a reboot of an old DC Comics staple. Morrison's Seven Soldiers feature new/updated versions of old characters Guardian, Mister Miracle, Klarion the Witch Boy, Bulleteer, Spawn of Frankenstein, Zatanna and Shining Knight. The megaseries consists of seven interlinked four-issue miniseries with two "bookend" (introductory and conclusive) volumes - thirty issues in all.
In the process of selling his Seven Soldiers of Victory project to DC, Morrison presented a series of ideas for revamped characters, any of which would have worked in the context of the fictional DC Universe as a living entity (a concept he has been proposing, based on the concept of Hypertime introduced during the The Kingdom ). Dan DiDio (current vice president, editorial of DC Comics), was impressed with his idea, giving him the unofficial title of "rewrite guy", and has asked him to assist in sorting out the DC Universe in the wake of the Infinite Crisis.
In November 2005 DC started publishing a new Superman maxi-series by Morrison and Frank Quitely. Called All Star Superman, the series will not so much revamp or reboot Superman, but present an out-of-continuity "iconic" Superman for new readers.
Morrison and Quitely have also worked upon the popstar Robbie Williams album Intensive Care, providing designs for the packaging and cover of the CD.
Date of Birth:
January 31, 1960
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Website: http://www.grant-morrison.com/Twitter: http://twitter.com/grantmorrison Favorite Creators:
Grant Morrison is a favorite creator of 482 usersAwards:
- 1989 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer: (Animal Man [DC])
- 1991 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer
- 1992 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer: (Doom Patrol [DC])
- 1996 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer: (The Invisibles [DC/Vertigo])
- 2002 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer: (FF 1234, New X-Men [Marvel])
- 2006 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer: (Seven Soldiers, All Star Superman (DC))
- 2007 Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards - Nominee - Best Writer: (All Star Superman, Batman, 52, Seven Soldiers (DC Comics))
Grant Morrison first appeared as a comics character
with a cameo in Animal Man #14. He made a full appearance at the end of issue #25, and spent most of #26 in a lengthy conversation with the comic's title character. Shortly afterwards, a character called "The Writer" appeared in an issue of the DC Comics title Suicide Squad (not written by Morrison) protesting that other 'writers' had taken control of his fate now he was part of 'the continuity'. The character was killed shortly afterwards. He has also appeared in an issue of Simpsons Comics where he is seen fighting with Mark Millar over the X-Men titles (ironically, none of his not-so-ordinary work such as Animal Man or Mystery Play are mentioned).
'Nuff Said (2002)
2000 A.D. Presents Vol.1 (1986)
2000 A.D. Showcase (1988)
2000 AD (1977)
2000 AD Extreme Edition (2003)
#18 2000 AD Presents (2013)
52: The Companion (2007)
- 'Die, Polar!'#21
- 'Take a Trip...'#28
TPB 52/WW III (2007)
- '52: The Companion'
TPB A1 (1989)
Absolute Batman & Robin: Batman Reborn (2012)
Absolute Batman Incorporated (2015)
- 'DC: World War III'
HC Absolute Vertigo (1995)
Action Comics (2011)
Action Force (1987)
Action Force Monthly (1988)
All Star Superman (2006)
All-Star Future Shocks (2013)
All-Star Superman (2012)
Animal Man (1988)
- 'Absolute Batman Incorporated'
#1 Arkham Asylum (1989)
The Authority (1999)
The Authority (2006)
The Authority: The Lost Year (2010)
- 'Deal with the Devil'#1 (2nd Printing)#2
- 'God Hates You'#3
- 'Angel Exterminator'#4
- 'None More Dark'#5
- 'Superheavy Fallen Star'
TPB vol. 01 Aztek: The Ultimate Man (1996)
- 'The Lost Year, Book One'Vol 4 - Reader
- 'Jump Start'#5
- 'Blood Brothers'#6
- 'Absolute Authority'#7
- 'No Laughing Matter'#9
- 'Punch Drunk!'#10
- 'The Seventh Day'#11
- 'Damage Control'#12
TPB Batman (1940)
Batman [GER] (1989)
- 'JLA Presents: Aztek the Ultimate Man'#1
- 'A town called VANITY'#2
- 'Too Many Crooks'#3
- 'The Girl Who Was Death'#4
- 'The Lizard King'#5
- 'A Child's Garden of Sinister Capers?'#7
- 'Hey Diddle Diddle The Japed And The Japer'#8
- 'The Invisible Hand'#9
- 'The Power And The Glory'#10
- 'A League Of Their Own'
#5 Batman [GER] (2007)
- 'Der Tag der Narren'#7
- 'Der Mann Ohne Schatten'
#4 Batman and Robin (2009)
Batman Incorporated (2011)
Batman Incorporated (2012)
Batman Incorporated: Leviathan Strikes! (2012)
- 'Ein besseres Batmobil / Man-Bats in London / E. Nigma, Detektiv und Berater'#5
- 'Wunderknaben / Abwesende Väter / Unkraut'#9
- 'Todesfahrt / Puppenspiel / Der Clown um Mitternacht'#10
- 'Die drei Geister des Batman / Die Schwarze Akte / Haibiss'#11
- 'Die Legende von Batman - Wer er ist und wie er dazu wurde / Die Belagerung'#14
- 'Die Insel des Mister Mayhew / Nun sind wir tot! / Der Dunkle Ritter muss sterben!'#16
- 'Wiederauferstehungstanz / Lazarus erwacht'#18
- 'Die Auferstehung des Ra's al Ghul 4-6'#24
- 'Die Hölle des Joe Chill'#26
- 'Der Unhold mit den neun Augen'#26 (Variant Cover-Edition)
- 'Der Unhold mit den neun Augen'#27
- 'Batman R.I.P.: Batman in der Unterwelt'#28
- 'Batman R.I.P.: Zur En Arrh'#29
- 'Batman R.I.P.: Ein Wunder in der Crime Alley'#29 (Variant Cover-Edition)
- 'Batman R.I.P.: Ein Wunder in der Crime Alley'#30
- 'Batman R.I.P.: Der dürre, bleiche Herzog des Todes'#30 (Variant Cover-Edition)
- 'Batman R.I.P.: Der dürre, bleiche Herzog des Todes'#31
- 'Batman R.I.P. - Das Finale: Herzen in der Finsternis'#31 (Variant Cover-Edition)
- 'Batman R.I.P. - Das Finale: Herzen in der Finsternis'#32
- 'Der Butler war es'#32 (Variant Cover-Edition)
- 'Der Butler war es'#40
- 'Der innere Konflikt - Ein Epilog zu Kampf um die Maske'#40 (Variant Cover-Edition)
- 'Der innere Konflikt - Ein Epilog zu Kampf um die Maske'#41
- 'Der Zirkus des Bizarren'#44
- 'Die rechte rote Hand'#45
- 'Flamingo ist da!'#48
- 'Der Erlöser'#49
- 'Batman gegen Batman'#50
- 'Tricks und schwarze Magie'#50 (Variant Cover-Edition A)
- 'Tricks und schwarze Magie'#50 (Variant Cover-Edition B)
- 'Tricks und schwarze Magie'#51
- 'Das Geheimnis von Wayne Manor'#52
- 'Der mexikanische Zug'#53
- 'Der Triumph des Todes'#54
- 'Das Loch in den Dingen'#54 (Variant Cover-Edition)
- 'Das Loch in den Dingen'#55
- 'Schwarze Messe'#56
- 'Planet Gotham'
#1 Batman vol. 2 (2007)
- 'Chapter 1: The School of Night; Chapter 2: Leviathan Strikes!'
#1 Batman: Arkham Asylum (1990)
Batman: Azyl Arkham (2005)
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (1989)
Batman: The Black Casebook (2009)
- 'Batman e Hijo'#2
- 'Batman e Hijo'#3
- 'Batman e Hijo'#4#11
TPB Batman: The Dark Knight [I] (2011)
- 'Batman: The Black Casebook'
HC Batman: The Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul (2008)
- 'Golden Dawn - Deluxe Edition'TPB
- 'Golden Dawn'
HC Batman: The Return (2011)
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne (2010)
Batman: Under the Cowl (2010)
The Best of Tharg's Future Shocks (2008)
- 'Batman: The Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul'TPB
- 'Batman: The Resurrection of Ra's al Ghul'
TPB Born to be Wild (1991)
The Comic Relief Comic (1991)
Comics Values Monthly (1986)
- 'The Best of Tharg's Future Shocks'
#46 Crisis Final (2014)
Damian: Son of Batman (2013)
- 'The New Adventures of Hitler'#47#48
- 'Mr Hitler's Holiday'#49
- 'Another Teenage Crisis'#55
- 'Just Another Pretty Face'#56
- 'Wanted - the Real Robin Hood'#57
- 'Bible John'#58
- 'Lord Jim'#60
- 'Trip to Tulum'#61
- 'Prince of Thieves!'
HC Dare (1991)
- 'Damian: Son of Batman The Deluxe Edition'TPB
- 'Damian: Son of Batman'
HC DC Comics Essentials: Action Comics (2014)
- 'The Controversial Memoir of Dan Dare'TPB
- 'The Controversial Memoir of Dan Dare'#1
- 'Chapter 1'#2
- 'Chapter 2'#3
- 'Chapter 3'#4
- 'Chapter 4'
#1 DC Comics Essentials: Batman and Son (2014)
- 'Superman Versus The City Of Tomorrow'
One-Shot DC Comics Presents: Mystery in Space (2004)
- 'Batman and Son, Part 1: Building a Better Batmobile'
#1 DC Comics Super Hero Collection (2008)
DC Comics: The New 52 (2011)
DC Crossover (1998)
- 'DC Comics Presents: Mystery In Space'
#19 DC One Million (1998)
DC One Million 80-Page Giant (1999)
DC One Million Omnibus (2013)
DC Universe (2008)
Die Fantastischen Vier: 1 2 3 4 (2002)
Die Offizielle Marvel-Comic-Sammlung (2013)
Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens (2012)
- 'JLA / WildC.A.T.S.'
OGN HC Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens - Free Comic Book Day Special Preview (2012)
- 'Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens'
nn Dobry komiks (2004)
- 'Dinosaurs Vs. Aliens'
#9 Doctor Who 100-Page Spectacular (2012)
Doctor Who Classics Omnibus (2010)
Doctor Who Classics: Series 4 (2012)
- 'New X-Men'#15
- 'New X-Men'#21
- 'New X-Men'#27
- 'New X-Men'
#4 Doctor Who Classics: The Seventh Doctor (2011)
Doctor Who Graphic Novel (2004)
- 'Salad Daze / Changes'
GN 09 Doctor Who Magazine (1979)
Doom Force Special (1992)
Doom Patrol (1987)
Essential X-Men (1995)
- 'The World Shapers'
#140 Fantastic Four: 1 2 3 4 (2001)
- 'The Beast Within!'#141
- 'Here Comes Tomorrow!'
HC Fantastyczna Czwórka 1234 (2004)
- 'Fantastic Four: 1 2 3 4'HC (Direct Market Edition)
- 'Fantastic Four: 1 2 3 4'TPB#1
- '1: Once Upon a Time... on Yancy Street...'#2
- '2: Staring at the Fish Tank'#3
- '3: Darkness and the Mole Man'#4
- '4: Prime Mover'
TPB Fast Forward (1992)
The Filth (2002)
- 'Fantastyczna Czwórka 1234'
HC Final Crisis (2008)
Final Crisis (2009)
- 'The Filth: The Deluxe Edition'TPB
- 'The Filth'#1
- 'Us vs Them'#2
- 'Perfect Victim'#3
- 'Structures and Ultrastructures'#4
- 'S**t Happens'#5
- 'The World of Anders Klimakks'#7
- 'Zero Democracy'#8
- '♥*%$ Police'#9
- 'Inside the Hand'#10
- 'Man Made God'#11
- 'A Very English Nervous Breakdown'#12
- 'Them vs Us'
#1 Final Crisis Companion (2009)
- 'Final Crisis'#4
- 'Final Crisis'#5
- 'Final Crisis'#7
- 'Final Crisis'
TPB Final Crisis Sketchbook (2008)
Final Crisis: Secret Files (2009)
Final Crisis: Submit (2008)
Final Crisis: Superman Beyond (2008)
The Flash (1987)
- 'Final Crisis Companion'
TPB Flex Mentallo (1996)
- 'The Human Race 'TPB
- 'Emergency Stop'#130
- 'Emergency Stop - Part One: Chapter 1: The Fastest Man Dead? / Chapter 2: The Tailor and the Haunted Costume / Chapter 3: How To Beat the Clock'#131
- 'Emergency Stop - Part Two: Threads'#132
- 'Emergency Stop - Part Three: Fashion Victims'#133
- 'Flash Through the Looking Glass'#134
- 'Still Life in the Fast Lane'#135
- 'Death at The Top of The World Part 3'#136
- 'The Human Race - Part One: Radio Days'#137
- 'The Human Race - Part Two: The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner'#138
- 'The Human Race - Part 3: Home Run'
HC Food for Thought (1985)
G.I. Joe: European Missions (1988)
Grant Morrison's 18 Days (2010)
Grant Morrison's Doctor Who (2008)
Graphic Ink: The DC Comics Art of Frank Quitely (2014)
Heartbreak Hotel (1988)
Invisibles Monster Edition (2008)
- 'Flex Mentallo: Man of Muscle Mystery - The Deluxe Edition'TPB
- 'Flex Mentallo: Man of Muscle Mystery'#1
- 'After the Fact, Part 1: Flowery Atomic Heart'#2
- 'After the Fact, Part 2: My Beautiful Head'#3
- 'After the Fact, Part 3: Dig the Vacuum'#4
- 'After the Fact, Part 4: We Are All UFOs'
#1 The Invisibles Omnibus (2012)
The Invisibles (1994)
The Invisibles (1997)
- 'Revolution Gefällig?'#2
- 'Ordnung & Entropie'
TPB vol. 04 The Invisibles (1999)
The Invisibles: The Deluxe Edition (2014)
The Jack Kirby Collector (1994)
Jack Kirby's Fourth World (2007)
- 'Bloody Hell in America'TPB vol. 04 (Fifth Printing)
- 'Bloody Hell in America'TPB vol. 04 (Fourth Printing)
- 'Bloody Hell in America'TPB vol. 05
- 'Counting to None.'TPB vol. 05 (Third Printing)
- 'Counting to None.'TPB vol. 06
- 'Kissing Mister Quimper'TPB vol. 06 (Fourth Printing)
- 'Kissing Mister Quimper'TPB vol. 06 (Third Printing)
- 'Kissing Mister Quimper'#1
- 'Black Science Part One: Bangin''#2
- 'Black Science Part Two: Kickin''#3
- 'Black Science Part Three: Sorted'#4
- 'Black Science Part Four: Safe'#5
- 'Time Machine Go'#6
- 'The Girl Most Likely To'#7
- 'The Sound of the Atom Splitting'#8
- 'Sensitive Criminals Part One: Poor Little Rich Girl'#9
- 'Sensitive Criminals Part Two: Mad Dogs and Englishmen'#10
- 'Sensitive Criminals Part Three: Parisian Pierrot'#11
- 'American Death Camp Part One: Counting to None'#12
- 'American Death Camp Part Two: Counting to Five'#13
- 'American Death Camp Part Three: Counting to Ten'#14
- 'Only Lovers Left Alive'#15
- 'The Philadelphia Experiment'#16
- 'Scorpio Rising'#17
- 'Newton's Sleep'#18
- 'Einstein's Monsters'#19
- 'Pavlov's Dogs'#20
- 'Schrodinger's Cats'#21
- 'All Tomorrow's Parties'#22
- 'The Tower'
Deluxe Edition TPB vol. 01 JLA - Die neue Gerechtigkeitsliga (1997)
JLA - Die neue Gerechtigkeitsliga Sonderband (1997)
JLA - Oikeuden puolustajat (2001)
JLA [FRA] (1998)
JLA [ITA] (1998)
JLA Secret Files (1997)
JLA Special (1998)
- 'The Deluxe Edition Volume One'Deluxe Edition TPB vol. 02
- 'The Deluxe Edition Volume Two'Deluxe Edition TPB vol. 03
- 'The Deluxe Edition Volume Three'Deluxe Edition TPB vol. 04
- 'The Deluxe Edition Volume Four'HC vol. 03
- 'The Deluxe Edition'HC vol. 04
- 'The Deluxe Edition'TPB vol. 01
- 'New World Order'TPB vol. 01 (3rd Printing)
- 'New World Order'TPB vol. 01 (Fifth Printing)
- 'New World Order'TPB vol. 02
- 'American Dreams'TPB vol. 02 (2nd Printing)
- 'American Dreams'TPB vol. 02 (Third Printing)
- 'American Dreams'TPB vol. 03
- 'Rock of Ages'TPB vol. 03 (3rd Printing)
- 'Rock of Ages'TPB vol. 04
- 'Strength in Numbers'TPB vol. 04 (3rd printing)
- 'Strength in Numbers'TPB vol. 04 (4th Printing)
- 'Strength in Numbers'TPB vol. 05
- 'Justice For All'TPB vol. 05 (3rd printing)
- 'Justice For All'TPB vol. 06
- 'World War III'TPB vol. 06 (3rd Printing)
- 'World War III'#1
- 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'#3
- 'War Of The Worlds'#4
- 'Invaders From Mars!'#5
- 'Woman Of Tomorrow'#6
- 'Fire In The Sky'#7
- 'Heaven On Earth'#8
- 'Imaginary Stories'#9
- 'Rock Of Ages, Prologue: Genesis And Revelations'#10 (2nd Printing)
- 'Rock Of Ages, Prologue: Genesis And Revelations'#11
- 'Rock Of Ages, Part Two: Hostile Takeover'#12
- 'Rock Of Ages, Part Three: Wonderworld'#13
- 'Rock Of Ages, Part Four: Wasteland'#14
- 'Rock Of Ages, Part Five: Twilight of the Gods'#15
- 'Rock Of Ages, Part Six: Stone of Destiny'#16
- 'Prometheus Unbound'#22
- 'Executive Action'#25
- 'Scorched Earth'#26
- 'Our Army at War'#28
- 'Crisis Times Five, Part One'#29
- 'Crisis Times Five, Part Two: World Turned Upside Down...'#30
- 'Crisis Times Five, Part Three: Worlds Beyond'#31
- 'Crisis Times Five, Part Four: Gods & Monsters'#34
- 'The Ant and the Avalanche'#36
- 'World War Three, Part One'#37
- 'World War Three, Part Two'#38
- 'World War Three, Part Three'#39
- 'World War Three, Part Four'#40
- 'World War Three, Part Five'#41
- 'World War Three, Part Six: Mageddon'#1000000
- 'Prisoners Of The Twentieth Century'
#6 JLA: Classified (2005)
JLA: Earth 2 (1999)
JLA: Ultramarine Corps (2007)
JLA/WildC.A.T.s ''Crime Machine'' (1997)
Joe the Barbarian (2010)
- 'JLA - Die neue Gerechtigkeitsliga'
HC Judge Dredd (1995)
- 'Joe the Barbarian: The Deluxe Edition'TPB
- 'Joe the Barbarian'#1
- 'cloud quay to feather forest falls'#3
- 'the dying boy'#4
- 'From Never to Always'#6
- 'our lady In mourning'#7
- 'labyrinth of the lost'#8
- 'tomb of the iron knight'
#3 Judge Dredd [Collections - Hamlyn | Mandarin] (1992)
Judge Dredd Megazine (vol. 5) (2003)
Judge Dredd: Crusade & Frankenstein Division (2012)
- 'Das Buch der Toten'
TPB Judge Dredd: Inferno (2012)
Judge Dredd: Mega-City Masters (2010)
Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files (2005)
- 'Crusade & Frankenstein Division'
TPB vol. 19 Kauhu (2000)
Kid Eternity (1991)
- '2000AD Progs 830-855, Judge Dredd Megazine:2.27-2.43 Year: 2115'TPB vol. 20
- '2000AD Progs 856-887, Judge Dredd Megazine:2.44-2.56 Year: 2115-2116'TPB vol. 22
- '2000AD Progs 916-939, Judge Dredd Megazine:2.69-2.80 Year: 2116-2117'
TPB#1 Kill Your Boyfriend (1995)
Legendary Comics 2015 Preview (2015)
Lovely Biscuits (1998)
Marvel Boy (2000)
Marvel Crossover (2000)
Marvel Knights Double Shot (2002)
Marvel Masters (2007)
MBX Sketchbook (2008)
Modern Masters (2003)
The Multiversity (2014)
The Multiversity: Guidebook (2015)
The Multiversity: Mastermen (2015)
The Multiversity: Pax Americana (2015)
The Multiversity: The Just (2014)
The Multiversity: The Society of Super-Heroes: Conquerors of the Counter-World (2014)
The Multiversity: Thunderworld Adventures (2015)
The Multiversity: Ultra Comics (2015)
The Mystery Play (1994)
Near Myths (1978)
New Gods Secret Files (1998)
New X-Men (2001)
Niespodzianka Fun Media (2003)
Prometheus (Villains) (1998)
- 'Canto I
- 'Canto III
- 'Canto V
#1 Revolver (1990)
Rogue Trooper: Tales of Nu-Earth (2010)
- 'There Was a Crooked Man'
TPB vol. 01 Seaguy: The Slaves of Mickey Eye (2009)
- 'Run, Xoo! Run!'#2
- 'The Wasps of Atlantis'#3
- 'Mummy on the Moon'
#1 Sebastian O (1993)
- '1/2-an-Animal on a Stick'#2
- 'Viva el Macho'#3
- 'Burn, Mickey, Burn'
TPB Secret Origins (1986)
- 'Sebastian O'#1
- 'The Yellow Book'#2
- 'Against Nature'#3
- 'The Queen is Dead'
#39 Secret Origins featuring the JLA (1999)
Seven Soldiers (2005)
Seven Soldiers: Bulleteer (2006)
- 'Featuring Animal Man & Man-Bat'#46
- 'Ghost of Stone'#50
- '6 All-New Stories!'
#1 Seven Soldiers: Frankenstein (2006)
- 'Ballistic: How the Bulleteer Began'#2
- 'Who Killed Seven Soldiers?'#3
- '21st Century Schizoid Supermen'#4
- 'Bad Girls'
#1 Seven Soldiers: Guardian (2005)
- 'Red Zombies'#3
- 'The Water'#4
- 'Frankenstein in Fairyland'
#1 Seven Soldiers: Klarion the Witch Boy (2005)
- 'Pirates of Manhattan'#2
- 'Homeless Superior'#3
- 'Siege at Century Hollow'#4
- 'Sex Secrets of the Newsboy Army!'
#1 Seven Soldiers: Mister Miracle (2005)
- 'From This World to That Which is to Come'#2
- 'The Deviant Ones'#4
- 'Burn, Witch Boy! Burn!'
#1 Seven Soldiers: Shining Knight (2005)
- 'New Godz'#2
- 'Drive By Derby'#3
- 'Radio Bedlam'#4
- 'Forever Flavored Man'
#1 Seven Soldiers: Zatanna (2005)
- 'The Last of Camelot'#2
- 'Mood 7 Mind Destroyer'#3
- 'The Perfect Knight Returns'#4
- 'The Last Stand of Don Vincenzo'
#1 Skrull Kill Krew (1995)
- 'Talking Backwards'#2
- 'A Book in the Beginning'#3
- 'Three Days of the Dead'#4
TPB Spawn (1992)
Spider-Man and Zoids (1986)
- 'Skrull Kill Krew'#1
- 'Skrull Meat'#2
- 'Goin' Krazy!'#3
#18 St. Swithin's Day (1990)
St. Swithin's Day (1998)
Starblazer: Space Fiction Adventure in Pictures (1979)
- 'Old Soldiers Never Die...'#19
- 'A Fine and Private Place'#30
#15 Steed and Mrs. Peel (1990)
Steed and Mrs. Peel [I] (2012)
- 'Algol the Terrible'#28
- 'Last Man on Earth'#45
- 'Operation Overkill'#86
- 'The Cosmic Outlaw'#127
- 'The Death Reaper'#167
- 'Mind Bender'#177
- 'The Midas Mystery'#209
- 'The Ring of Gofannon'
TPB SUBmedia (1999)
- 'Steed and Mrs. Peel: The Golden Game'#1
- 'The Golden Game - Part One: Crown & Anchor'#2
- 'The Golden Game - Part Two: Hare & Hounds'#2 (Incentive Variant)
- 'The Golden Game - Part Two: Hare & Hounds'#3
- 'The Golden Game - Part Three: Fox & Geese'#4
- 'The Golden Game - Part Four: Hangman'#4 (Incentive Variant)
- 'The Golden Game - Part Four: Hangman'
#0#1 Superman [ESP] (2012)
Superman Legends (2007)
Superman: Cover to Cover (2006)
- 'Superman gegen die Stadt von morgen'#1 (Variant Cover-Edition A)
- 'Superman gegen die Stadt von morgen'#1 (Variant Cover-Edition C)
- 'Superman gegen die Stadt von morgen'#2
- 'In Ketten'#3
- 'Die Welt gegen Superman'#4
- 'Superman und die Männer aus Stahl'#5
- 'Herzen aus Stahl'#6
- 'Steel: Währenddessen...'#7
- 'Das Lied der Rakete'#8
- 'Als Superman das Fliegen lernte'#9
- 'Der Fluch von Superman'#10#11
- 'Supermans neue Geheimidentität'#12
- 'Die Rückkehr des vergessenen Superman'#13
- 'Der Geist in der Festung der Einsamkeit'#15
- 'Supermans Mission zum Mars'#16#17#18#19
HC Swamp Thing (1985)
Tales of the Batman: J.H. Williams III (2014)
- 'Superman: Cover to Cover'
HC Time Twisters (1987)
- 'Tales of the Batman: J.H. Williams III'
#2#8#15 Trident (1989)
The Ultimate Graphic Novel Collection (2011)
Vampirella Masters Series (2010)
- 'Past, Present, And Future Tense Tales!'#17
- 'Past, Present, And Future Tense Tales!'#20
- 'Past, Present, And Future Tense Tales!'#21
- 'Past, Present, And Future Tense Tales!'
TPB vol. 01 Vampirella: 25th Anniversary Special (1996)
Vampirella: Holy War Limited Preview Ash Can (1998)
Vampirella: Intimate Visions (2006)
Vampirella: The New Monthly (1997)
- 'Volume One: Grant Morrison & Mark Millar'
TPB#1 Vertigo Preview (1992)
Vertigo Rave (1994)
Vertigo Resurrected (2010)
Vertigo X Anniversary (2003)
Vertigo: First Offenses (2005)
- 'Obscenity/The Braille Encyclopaedia'#2
- 'The Room Where Love Lives/Box 69'
TPB Vertigo: Winter's Edge (1998)
- 'Vertigo: First Offenses'
TPB#1 Warrior (1982)
Weird War Tales (1997)
Who's Who In The DC Universe Update 1993 (1992)
- 'Vimanarama, Act One'#2
- 'Vimanarama, Act Two'#3
#2 WildCats (2006)
Wonder Woman (2006)
X-Force: Sex And Violence (2010)
- 'Arion to Willoughby Kipling'
#234 X-Men (2001)
- 'Godje spelen / De U van Uitroeiing'#235
- 'Poptopia, Deel 1'#236
- 'Poptopia, Deel 2'#237
- 'Poptopia, Deel 3'#238
- 'Poptopia, Deel 4 / Het derde ras, Deel 1'#239
- 'Het derde ras, Deel 2'#241
- 'Het derde ras, Deel 3'#242
- 'Heulen met de Vijand? / Keizerlijk'#243
- 'Het Smeulende Vuur / Testament'#244
- 'Voetvolk / Supervernietiger'#245
- 'Ballroom Blitzkrieg / Verliezers'#246
- 'Wie het laatsts lacht... / De Hel Breekt Los'#247
- 'Glaubiger, Heiliger, Gefallener / Over Leven en Sterven'#248
- 'Identiteits Crisis / Nieuwe Werelden'#249
- 'Rocktopia / Fantomex'#250
- 'Weapon Twelve'
#19 Yesterday's Tomorrows (2007)
- 'Gott Spielen'#22
- 'Ruhe Bitte: Psychische Untersuchung'#26
- 'Die Last der Verantwortung'#28
- 'Zweite Front!'#30
- 'Alles oder Nichts!!'#32
- 'Letztes Gambit!'#33
- 'Dein Leben in meiner Hand'#34
- 'Tag der Toten'#35
- 'Auf Knall und Fall'#37
- 'Zoff bei Xaviers Teil 1'#38
- 'Zoff bei Xaviers Teil 2'#39
- 'Zoff bei Xaviers Teil 3'#40
- 'Zoff bei Xaviers Teil 4'#41
- 'Mord im Landhaus'#44
- 'Angriff auf Waffe Plus'#46
- 'Planet X'#50
- 'Hier Kommt Morgen'
HC Yesterday's Tomorrows (2011)
- 'Yesterday's Tomorrows'
TPB Zenith (1988)
Zenith Phase I (1992)
Zenith Phase II (1993)
Zenith: Complete Edition (2013)
- 'Yesterday's Tomorrows'