Lee Sullivan trained as a wildlife and technical illustrator at Barnfield College, then spent five years as a graphic artist for British Aerospace in Stevenage, England.
He freelanced for a further five years, providing art for the advertising and magazine publishing industries; then in 1988 he was introduced to the comics world by artist John Higgins. Since then, titles he has worked on include:
Transformers, Thundercats, Death's Head, Doctor Who Magazine
(semi-regularly since 1989), RoboCop
(US), William Shatner's TekWorld
(US), 2000AD (Judge Dredd; Mercy Heights; Blacklight; Futureshocks; Vector 13, Megazine), Radio Times Doctor Who
strip, Marvel UK reprint covers, Action Man, Transformers Armada; Thunderbirds Magazine; Doctor Who - Battles in Time.
He regularly produces work for educational and magazine publications and has supplied storyboard art for the BBC and development designs for animation companies.
He produced character and background illustrations for BBC Cult's successful series of online Doctor Who webcasts: 'Death Comes to Time'; 'Real Time' and 'Shada' which was written by the late Douglas Adams. He has also produced art for BBCi's Sherlock Holmes stories.
In what he laughingly refers to as his 'spare time', Lee continues to frighten his wife, cat and neighbours with an increasingly noisy saxaphone fetish.
From Sullivan's official website.
Date of Birth:
Lee Sullivan is a favorite creator of 2 users
¦wiat komiksu (1998)
2000 AD (1977)
2000 AD präsentiert (1999)
#11 Abslom Daak - Dalek Killer (1990)
- 'Mercy Heights I: Die Zitadelle'
TPB All-Star Future Shocks (2013)
- 'Abslom Daak: Dalek Killer'
HC Biker Mice from Mars (1995)
Death's Head (1988)
- ' Das Amulett von Samarkand'
TPB Death's Head (2006)
Doctor Who Annual (2006)
Doctor Who Classic Comics (1992)
Doctor Who Classics Series V (2013)
Doctor Who Classics: The Seventh Doctor (2011)
Doctor Who Graphic Novel (2004)
Doctor Who Magazine (1979)
Doctor Who Magazine Special (1980)
Doctor Who Yearbook (1992)
Doctor Who: Battles in Time (2006)
Doctor Who: Battles in Time (Westcountry/Grampian version) (2006)
Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time (2013)
Doctor Who: The Official Annual (2006)
The Incomplete Death's Head (1993)
- 'The Life and Times of Death's Head'#4
- 'Plague Dog!'
#5 Judge Dredd [Collections - Hamlyn | Mandarin] (1992)
Judge Dredd [Collections - Rebellion] (2004)
Judge Dredd Megazine (vol. 3) (1995)
Judge Dredd Megazine (vol. 5) (2003)
Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files (2005)
- 'Death's Head Revisited Part 5 of 12'
TPB vol. 24 Judge Dredd: The Restricted Files (2010)
- '2000AD Progs 959-983, Judge Dredd Megazine:3.04-3.16 Year: 2117-2118'TPB vol. 25
- '2000AD Progs 984-1028, Judge Dredd Megazine:3.16-3.18 Year: 2118-2119'TPB vol. 27
- '2000AD Progs 1053-1083, Judge Dredd Megazine:3.34-3.38 Year 2119-2120'TPB vol. 28
- '2000AD Progs 1084-1110, Judge Dredd Megazine:3.39-3.45 Year 2120'
TPB vol. 03 The Mark of Mandragora (1993)
Marvel Bumper Comic (1988)
- '2000 AD Annuals & Specials Year: 2112-2115'
#9 The Punisher (1987)
Radio Times (1923)
Rivers of London: Body Work (2015)
- 'Transformers special issue'
#1 Rivers of London: Night Witch (2016)
- 'Chapter One, Making Other Plans'#1 (Cover B)
- 'Chapter One: Making Other Plans'#2
- 'Chapter Two, Gilded Youth'#3
- 'Chapter Three, Patient Zero'#4
- 'Chapter Four, The Old School Tie'#5
- 'Chapter Five, Designated Driver'
#1 Robocop (1990)
- 'Chapter One: The Jump'#1 (Cover B)
- 'Chapter One: The Jump'#2
- 'Chapter Two: Home Invasion'#3
- 'Chapter Three: Roxanne'#3 (Cover B)
- 'Chapter Three: Roxanne'
#1 RoboCop (1991)
Robocop - Die eiserne Faust des Gesetzes (1990)
- 'Combat Zone'#2
- 'Murphy's Law'#3
- 'Dreamarama'#3 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Dead Man's Dream'#4 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Dead Man's Dream'#5
- 'War - Part 1: War Monger!'#6
- 'War - Part 2: War Crimes!'#7
- 'Vigilante! - Part 1: Power Play'#10
- 'Vigilante! - Part 2: Rough Justice'#12
- 'Past Sins'#14
- 'Private Lives'#18
- 'Mind Bomb - Part 1'#19
- 'Mind Bomb - Part 2'#21
- 'Beyond The Law - Part 1'#22
- 'Beyond The Law - Part 2'#23
- 'Beyond The Law - Part 3'
TPB Sales To Astonish The Comic Book (1992)
Showcase '95 (1995)
- 'Nr. 1001'#2
- 'Duell der Kampfmaschinen'
#10 Steel (1994)
- 'Gangbuster - Ferrin Colos - Hi-Tech'#11
- 'Agent Liberty - Arkham Asylum - Hi-Tech'
#24 Tales from the Beast Wars Transformers: Reaching the Omega Point (2000)
- 'Countdown to Destiny'
TPB#1 The Transformers (UK) (1984)
- 'Born Again'#2
- 'Across the Border'#3
- 'Warbride Revisited'#4
- 'Fatal Reunion'#5
- 'Tek War'#6
- 'Welcome Back, Cardigan'#12
- 'Chasing Shadows'#13
- 'Bionic Duel'#19#20#21#22#23#24
Annual 1988 The Transformers Classics UK (2011)
The Transformers Special (1985)
Transformers: Armada (2003)
- 'Transformers Annual 1988'Annual 1991
- 'Transformers Annual 1991'TPB
- 'Aspects of Evil'TPB
- 'City of Fear'TPB
- 'Way of the Warrior'TPB
- 'Perchance to Dream'TPB
- 'Space Pirates'TPB
- 'Time Wars'#160
- 'Salvage! - Part 1'#161
- 'Salvage! - Part 2'#180
- 'The Big Broadcast of 2006'#181
- 'The Big Broadcast of 2006'#186
- 'Space Pirates! - Part 5'#187
- 'Space Pirates! - Part 6'#204
- 'Time Wars - Part 6'#205
- 'Time Wars - Part 7'#213
- 'The Fall and Rise of the Decepticon Empire!'#214
- 'The Fall and Rise of the Decepticon Empire!'#226
- 'Aspects of Evil! - Part 4'#230
- 'The Big Shutdown'#231
- 'The Big Shutdown! - Part 2'#238
- 'Survival run'#330
- 'The Last Autobot Part 2'#331
- 'End of the Road! - Part 1'
#2 The Transformers: Best of UK: Space Pirates (2008)
- 'friends & foes'#4
- 'no way back'#5
- 'devices & desires'#7
- 'The two edged blade'#8
TPB#3 Transformers: The Balance of Power (2004)
Transformers: The Ultimate Guide (2007)
Warlock and the Infinity Watch (1992)
The Worm (1999)
- 'Space Pirates! parts 5 & 6'
- 'The longest comic strip in the world'