Larry Hama is a third-generation American, born in Manhattan, New York City, New York, and raised in Queens. He “played Kodokan Judo as a kid” and later studied Kyûdô (Japanese archery) and Iaido (Japanese martial art swordsmanship). Planning to become a painter, Hama attended Manhattan’s High School of Art and Design, where one instructor was former EC Comics artist Bernard Krigstein. Hama sold his first comics work to the fantasy film magazine Castle of Frankenstein when he was 16 years old. After high school, Hama took a job drawing shoes for catalogs, and then served in the United States Army Corps of Engineers from 1969 to 1971, during the Vietnam War, an experience that would inform his editing of the 1986-1993 Marvel Comics series The ’Nam. Upon his discharge, Hama became active in the Asian community in New York City.
High-school classmate Ralph Reese, who had become an assistant to famed EC and Marvel artist Wally Wood, helped Hama get a similar job at Wood’s Manhattan studio. Hama assisted on Wood’s comic strips Sally Forth and Cannon, which originally ran in Military News and Overseas Weekly and were later collected in a series of books. During this time, he also had illustrations published in such magazines as Esquire and Rolling Stone, and he and Reese collaborated on art for a story in the underground comix-style humor magazine Drool #1 (1972). Through contacts made while working for Wood, Hama began working at comic-book and commercial artist Neal Adams’ Continuity Associates studio; with other young contemporaries there, including Reese, Frank Brunner and Bernie Wrightson, Hama became part of the comic-book inking gang credited as the “Crusty Bunkers.” His first known work as such is on the Alan Weiss-penciled “Slaves of the Mahars” in DC Comics’ Weird Worlds #2 (November 1972).
Hama began penciling for comics a year-and-a-half later, making an auspicious debut succeeding character co-creator Gil Kane on the feature “Iron Fist” in Marvel Premiere, taking over with the martial arts superhero’s second appearance and his next three stories (#16-19, July-November 1974). He went on to freelance for start-up publisher Atlas/Seaboard (writing and penciling the first two issues of the sword & sorcery series Wulf the Barbarian, writing the premiere of the sci-fi/horror Planet of Vampires); some penciling work on the seminal independent comic book Big Apple Comix #1 (Sept. 1975); and two issues of the jungle-hero book Ka-Zar before beginning a long run at DC Comics.
There, Hama became an editor of the DC titles Wonder Woman, Mister Miracle, Super Friends, The Warlord, and the TV-series licensed property Welcome Back, Kotter from 1977-1978, then joined Marvel as an editor in 1980.
Larry Hama is best known as writer of the Marvel Comics licensed series G.I. Joe, based on the Hasbro line of military action figures. Hama said in a 2006 interview that he was given the job by then editor-in-chief Jim Shooter after every other writer at Marvel had turned it down. Hama at the time had recently pitched a Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. spin-off series, Fury Force, about a daring special mission force. Hama used this concept as the back-story for G.I. Joe. He included military terms and strategies, Eastern philosophy, martial arts and historical references from his own background. The comic ran 155 issues (Feb. 1982-Oct. 1994).
Hama also wrote the majority of the G.I. Joe action figures' file cards—short biographical sketches designed to be clipped from the G.I. Joe and COBRA cardboard packaging. In 2006 these filecards were reprinted in the retro packaging for the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero 25th Anniversary line.
Many of the characters were named after Hama’s family, friends, and comrades who died during the Vietnam War, or otherwise had hidden historical references. The Arctic trooper Frostbite was given the name Farley Seward in reference to United States Secretary of State William H. Seward, known for Seward’s Folly, the then-infamous purchase of Alaska from Imperial Russia in 1867. Quick Kick, G.I. Joe’s Japanese-American martial arts expert, was named "MacArthur S. Ito" after U.S. World War II Gen. Douglas MacArthur and Japanese Lt.-Gen. Takeo Ito, who was convicted of war crimes and sentenced to death in 1946. Other characters were given tongue-in-cheek names: Hovercraft pilot Cutter is Skip A. Stone, named after the pastime of stone skipping.
Hama earned an unexpected female following for G.I. Joe by writing strong female characters (Cover Girl, Lady Jaye, Scarlett) who fought equally along their male counterparts. The title was also praised for unusually positive representations of minorities in a children’s series for the time.
Hasbro sculptors sometimes used real people’s likenesses when designing its action figures. In 1987, Hasbro released the Tunnel Rat action figure. The character is an Explosive Ordnance Disposal specialist, whose likeness was based on Hama.
In December 2007 Hasbro revealed 25th Anniversary comic book figure 2-packs that featured original stories by Hama. These new Hasbro-published issues were designed to take place "in-between the panels" of the classic Marvel series.
From 1986-1993, Hama edited the acclaimed comic book The ’Nam, a gritty Marvel series about the Vietnam War. Additionally, he wrote the 16-issue Marvel series Nth Man: The Ultimate Ninja (August 1989-September 1990), concerning the adventures of John Doe, an American ninja and Special Forces commando in an alternate reality in which World War III is sparked after the world’s nuclear weapons stockpiles are all destroyed. Hama also edited a relaunch of Marvel’s black-and-white comics magazine Savage Tales, overseeing its change from sword-and-sorcery to men’s adventure.
Other comics Hama has written include Wolverine, Before the Fantastic Four: Ben Grimm and Logan, and the X-Men brand extension Generation X for Marvel; and Batman stories for DC Comics. He wrote filecards for Hasbro’s line of sci-fi/police action figures, C.O.P.S. ’n’ Crooks and contributed to the relaunch of the G.I. Joe toy line and comic book in 2000.
While working at Neal Adams’ Continuity Associates, Hama developed a series he first created in 1978, Bucky O’Hare, the story of a green anthropomorphic rabbit and his mutant mammal sidekicks in an intergalactic war against space amphibians, which went on to become a comic, cartoon, video game and toy line.
In 2006, Osprey Publishing announced that Hama would write its “Osprey Graphic History” series of comic books about historical battles, including the titles The Bloodiest Day—Battle of Antietam and Surprise Attack—Battle of Shiloh (both with artist Scott Moore) and Island of Terror—Battle of Iwo Jima (with Anthony Williams). That same year, Hama returned to his signature characters with the Devils Due Publishing miniseries G.I. Joe Declassified, which chronicled the recruitment of the squad’s first members by General Hawk. In 2007, the company added the spin-off series Storm Shadow, written by Hama and penciled by Mark A. Robinson.
As of 2005, Hama is married and has a teenage daughter.
Date of Birth:
June 7th, 1949
Manhattan, New York
Larry Hama is a favorite creator of 49 users
The 'Nam (1986)
The 100 Greatest Marvels of All Time (2001)
Action Force (1987)
Annual 1988Annual 1989Annual 1990Annual 1992 Against the Grain: MAD Artist Wallace Wood (2003)
- 'G.I. Joe Annual'Holiday Special
- 'All Fall Down!'Winter Special 2
- 'Dreadnoks on the Loose!'#1
- 'Gun Boat!'#2
- 'Cut and Run!'#3
- 'Run to Ground'#4
- 'Coils of the Serpent'#5#6
- 'Terror Tower!'#7
- 'Fast Feud'#8
- 'A Bomb in Wardour Street!'#9
- 'Holding the Baby'#10
- 'Moroccan Roll'#11
- 'Rigged, Part One'#12
- 'Rigged, Part Two'#13
- 'The Man in the Silver Mask'#14
- 'Cold Comfort, Part One'#15
- 'Cold Comfort, Part Two'#16
- 'Cold Comfort, Part Three'#17#18
- 'Dummy Run'#19
- 'Doppelganger, Part One'#20
- 'Doppelganger, Part Two'#21
- 'Doppelganger, Part Three'#22
- 'Doppelganger, Part Four'#23
- 'Gas Masque'#24
- 'Ancient Relics, Part Two'#25
- 'Ancient Relics, Part Three'#26
- 'Ancient Relics, Part Four'#28
- 'Skystrike, Part One'#30
- 'Skystrike, Part Two'#31
- 'Skystrike, Part Three'#32
- 'Runaway Train'#33
- 'Sunday Drivers, Part One'
SC Akira (1988)
- 'Against the Grain: MAD Artist Wallace Wood'
#38 The Amalgam Age of Comics (1996)
Amazing X-Men (1996)
The Astonishing Spider-Man (1995)
The Avengers (1963)
- 'Chapter 38: The Final Chapter'
#326 Ballistic/Wolverine (1997)
- 'Wind From the East'#327
- 'Into a Darkling Plain'#328
- 'Powers That Be!'#329
- 'Starting Line-Up'#329 (Newsstand)
- 'Starting Line-Up'#330
- 'In a Strange Land'#331
- 'Pediments of Clay'#332
- 'The Many Faces of Doom'#333
- 'Life of the Party!'
#1 Barack the Barbarian (2009)
Barack the Barbarian: The Fall of Red Sarah! (2009)
- 'Devil's Reign Chapter Four : When the Ball Drops'
#1 Bat-Thing (1997)
- 'The Fall of Red Sarah!'
#1 Batman (1940)
- 'Someone To Watch Over Me'
#575 Batman [GER] (2001)
- 'O'er the Land of the Free'#576
- 'In the Dark Places'#577
- 'Mike and Allie'#578
- 'He who Lurks'#579
- 'Orca, Part One: A Matter of Principle'#580
- 'Orca, Part Two: Going Under'#581
- 'Orca, Part 3: Diver Down'
#3 Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (1989)
- 'Für Volk und Vaterland'#4
- 'Mike and Allie'#6
#121 Batman: No Man's Land (1999)
Batman: Shadow of the Bat (1992)
- 'No Man's Land: Power Play'#122
- 'No Man's Land: Low Road to Golden Mountain, Part 1: ...Where the Lights are Burning Low.'
#90 Batman: Toyman (1998)
- 'No Man's Land: Low Road to Golden Mountain, Part 2: Positive Role Model'
#1 Before the Fantastic Four: Ben Grimm and Logan (2000)
- 'Incident Report (The Cops' Story)'#2
- 'A Clockwork Rant (The Madman's Tale)'#3
- 'What the Deaf Boy Saw'#4
- 'Caselog:Toyman - The Dark Knight's Summation'
#1 Bizarre Adventures (1981)
- 'Mission to Nowhere'#2
- 'Midnight Train to Moscow'#3
- 'Connecting Flight'
#1 Bucky O'Hare (1986)
- 'A Cold Blast Fom Ice Box Bob'#2
- 'Swamp Fire!'#3
- 'Highway to Hellfire'#4
- 'Apache Autumn, Part 1'#5
- 'Apache Autumn, Part 2: Bad Day at the Haunted Mesa!'#6
- 'Apache Autumn, Part 3: Hungry Spirits!'#7
- 'We Who Are Lost'#8
- '...No Laughing Matter!'#9
- 'Gateway to the Soul!'#10
- 'Interview With a Biker'#11
- 'A Pale Fire Gleaming'#12
- 'A Blaze of Glory'
HC Bucky O'Hare (1991)
Cable Classic (2008)
Chilling Adventures in Sorcery (1973)
The Chronicles of Conan (2003)
Classic G.I. Joe (2009)
- 'Bucky O'Hare'TPB
- 'Bucky O'Hare'
#1 Conan the Barbarian (1970)
- 'Song of the Death Pits!'#2
- 'The Treasure of Harach Gnar'#3
- 'Trail of Blood'#4#5
- 'In the Hall of the Mountain King'#6
- ' Tower of the Doom-Bringer'#7
- 'Man of Iron'#10
- 'Queen of the Amazons, Part 1'#11
- 'Queen of the Amazons, Part 2: Amazons!'
#117 Convergence Batman: Shadow of the Bat (2015)
Convergence Wonder Woman (2015)
Cops: The Job (1992)
- 'The Corridor of-- Mullah-Kajar'#221
- 'Drum Song'#224
- 'He Who Hungers!'
#1 Crazy Magazine (1973)
- 'First Day'#2
- 'Getting to Know You'#3
- 'One Slip ...'#4
#112 Crossover Classics (1991)
Daredevil & Captain America: Dead On Arrival (2008)
Deadpool Classic (2008)
Detective Comics (1937)
Devil's Due Studios Mix Tape (2003)
Devil's Handshake (2010)
Die Rächer (1979)
- 'WARNING - This Issue Is Not For The Fainthearted!'
#41 Dientes de Sable: Caza Mortal (1994)
- 'Frischer Wind'#42
- 'Geladene Gäste'
#1 Double Edge (1995)
- 'El Cazador Está en Casa'
Alpha Echo of Futurepast (1984)
- 'Over The Edge, part 1: Reset'
#14 The Empire Strikes Back Weekly (UK) (1980)
- 'Hand Raised Against Her'#15
- 'The Dark Castle'#16
- 'And Ne'er The Twain Shall Meet'#18
- 'Going Home'#19
- 'A Promise to Keep'
#136 Epic Illustrated (1980)
Essential Wolverine (1997)
Essential Wolverine (2005)
Essential X-Men (1995)
Free Comic Book Day 2009 (2009)
G.I. Joe (1982)
- 'The Third Law'#137
- 'The Third Law - Part 2'#138
- 'The Third Law - Part 3'#139
- 'The Third Law - Part 4'
#1 G.I. Joe (2008)
G.I. Joe / Transformers (2012)
G.I. Joe Comandos Heroicos (1988)
G.I. Joe Comics Magazine (1986)
G.I. Joe Declassified (2006)
The G.I. Joe Order of Battle (1986)
- 'Operation: Dame Destinee'#2
- 'Panique au pole nord!'#3
- 'La gambit troyen'#4
- 'Operation: Wingfield!'#18
- 'Destro revient!'#19
- 'Joe triomphe!'#21
- 'Intermede silencieux'#22
- 'Tels des ramoneurs venus nettoyer...'#23
- 'On capture le commandant Cobra'#24
- 'Le commandant s`evade!'#25
- 'Snake-Eyes: Les origines'#27
- 'Snake-Eyes: L`origine, partie II'#28
- 'Feu de marais!'#29
- 'Baleine echouee'#30
- 'Tous tombent!'#32
- 'La montagne'#33
- 'Vols d`essai!'#35
- 'Dreadnoks en liberte!'#36
- 'Tous les navires en mer!'#37
- 'Les freres jumeaux'#42
- 'Les rapports qui lient'#44
- 'Improvisation sur un theme!'#46
- 'Qui est qui sur l`ile Cobra'#47
- 'Combat naval'
TPB#1 G.I. Joe Resolute (2008)
- 'The Official G.I. Joe Handbook, 1 of 4'#2
- 'The Official G.I. Joe Handbook, 2 of 4'#3
- 'The Official G.I. Joe Handbook, 3 of 4'
#1 G.I. Joe Special Missions (1986)
G.I. Joe vs. Cobra (2008)
- 'Sicilian Defense'#2
- '22 Minutes'#3
- 'Cold Comfort'#5
- 'Final Test'
#1 G.I. Joe Yearbook (1985)
G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1982)
G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (2008)
- 'Rise of the Headhunters'
#4 G.I. Joe: Battle Files (2002)
G.I. Joe: Best of Baroness (2010)
G.I. Joe: Best of Cobra Commander (2009)
G.I. Joe: Best of Destro (2009)
G.I. Joe: Best of Duke (2009)
G.I. Joe: Best of Hawk (2009)
G.I. Joe: Best of Snake Eyes (2009)
G.I. Joe: Best of Storm Shadow (2009)
G.I. Joe: Cobra Commander Tribute - 100-Page Spectacular (2011)
G.I. Joe: Frontline (2002)
G.I. Joe: Origins (2009)
G.I. Joe: Storm Shadow (2007)
G.I. Joe: The Best of Larry Hama (2009)
G.I. Joe: The IDW Collection (2013)
G.I. Joe: The Trojan Gambit (1983)
Generation X (1994)
- 'Storm Shadow Vs. Firefly: Backstabbed'#5
- 'Shipwreck Vs. Copperhead: Security Shield'#7
- 'Destro Vs. Iron Grenadier: Move and Countermove'#8
- 'Lt. Falcon vs. Nemesis Immortal: Showdown at the Top of The World'#9
- 'Cobra Commander vs. Tripwire: Explosive Thoughts'#10
- 'Snake Eyes and Hard Master: The Tiger and the Teapot'#11
- 'Beachhead & Dataframe: The Dark Beneath the Silence'#12
- 'Wild Bill vs. Scrap-Iron: Showdown Under the Sun'
½ Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance (1992)
- 'Pistolas Y Corazones'½ (Red Foil Variant)
- 'Pistolas Y Corazones'#33
- 'Thieves in the Night'#34
- 'Guilty Secrets'#35
- 'Pool of Tears'#36
- 'Strange Doings'#37
- 'In Dark Woods, the Night Road Lost'#38
- 'Mystery Train'#39
- 'Return From Forever'#40
- 'Pride & Penance!'#41
- 'Chain Saw Massacre'#42
- 'She Came from the Stars'#43
- 'An Eye for an Eye'#44
- 'Comings & Goings'#46
- 'The Quality of Mercy'#47
- 'She Got Game'
#11 Howard The Duck Holiday Special (1997)
- 'The Spider's Kiss!'
#1 Hundred Penny Press: G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (2011)
- 'Wreck The Malls With Hydra's Folly'
#1 Hundred Penny Press: G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (2014)
- 'Operation: Lady Doomsday'
#1 I Am An Avenger (2010)
The Incredible Hulk Presents (1989)
James Bond: For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 'Operation: Lady Doomsday'
#1 Kitty Pryde, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1997)
- '[Part One]'#2
- '[Part Two]'
#1 Legends of the Dark Claw (1996)
- 'The Calling'#2
- 'The Mission'#3
- 'Pryde Goeth Before the Fall'
#1 Lobezno (1989)
Marvel Chillers: The Thing in the Glass Case (1997)
- 'Through a Glass Darkly'
nn Marvel Collector's Edition (1992)
- 'The Thing in the Glass Case'
#1 Marvel Comics Illustrated/Marvel Illustrated Books (1970)
Marvel Comics Presents (1988)
- 'Charleston Chew Candy (Flip book: Spider-Man/Wolverine)'
#25 Marvel Europa (2008)
Marvel Europe (2009)
Marvel Exklusiv (1998)
- 'A Heart Reborn/A Right To Kill/...From Little Acorns Grow/Sophia'
HC vol. 010 Marvel Graphic Novel (1982)
- 'X-Men: Finstre Seele'#0
- 'Herrschaft des Teufels'#10
- 'X-Men: Finstre Seele'
#31 Marvel Holiday Special (1991)
Marvel Masterworks: Iron Fist (2011)
Marvel Special (1997)
Marvel Super Special (1977)
- 'Marvel Graphic Novel: Wolfpack'
#19 Maverick: In the Shadow of Death (1997)
- 'James Bond: For Your Eyes Only'
#1 Mega Marvel (1993)
- 'The Sword Sung on a Barren Heath'
#14 Mega Marvel (1997)
- 'Sabretooth: Death Hunt'
#1998-04 Michael Golden's G.I. Joe Yearbook: Artist's Edition Portfolio (2013)
Mort The Dead Teenager (1993)
- 'Venom vastaan Hämis ja Wolverine'
#1 Nth Man the Ultimate Ninja (1989)
- '2 Young 2 Die 4-Ever! or Death On The Babylon Express'#2
- 'Long Day's Journey Into Like Total Rudeness or, Death Be Not Proud...'#3
- 'Stage Fright'#4
- 'It's A Wonderful Death'
#1 Onslaught: Epilogue (1997)
Planet of Vampires (1975)
- 'The Scream'#4 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'The Scream'#5
- 'Intimations of Valor'#6
- 'Switching Channels'#7
- 'Everybody Has a Price!'#8
- 'Lo, the Axeman Cometh!'#9
- 'Level 1, Extra Lives, 0'#10
- '22 Minutes'#11
- 'Beam Me Up, Alfie!'#12
- 'The Shaggy Dog from Beyond Uranus!'#14
- 'Immovable Objects: Inexorable Forces!'#15
- 'One Year Later...'#16
- 'The Rinse Cycle'
#1 The Punisher War Zone (1992)
- 'The Long Road Home'
#20 Return to the Amalgam Age of Comics (1997)
- 'Numbah One Boom Boom'#21
- '2 Mean 2 Die!'#22
- 'Taking Tiger Mountain'#23
- 'Pt. 2: Bringing Down the House'#23 (gold foil cover)
- 'Suicide Run, part 2: Bringing Down The House'#24
- 'Pt. 5: SHHH!'#25
- 'Pt. 8: Last Dance in Laastekist'
TPB Sarjakuvalehti (1990)
Savage Tales (1985)
Snake Eyes: Declassified (2005)
- 'Sabretooth Deathhunt'#1
- 'Home Is the Hunter'#2
- 'A Kiss Before Dying'#3
- 'City of Light, City of Night!'#4
- 'Sins of the Fathers!'
Hardcover Spider-Girl (1998)
Spider-Girl Presents Wild Thing: Crash Course (2007)
Spider-Man Team-Up (1995)
Spider-Man: Am I An Avenger? (2011)
Spider-Man: The Complete Ben Reilly Epic (2011)
Spider-Man: The Venom Agenda (1998)
- 'Collected Edition (Hardcover)'TPB
- 'Collected Edition'
#1 Splash! (1999)
Spooks : Omega Team (2008)
Star Wars (1977)
Tales of G.I. Joe (1988)
- 'Bad Day at the Bugle'
#1#2 Team X/Team 7 (1996)
The Transformers (UK) (1984)
- 'Panic at the North Pole'#3
- 'The Trojan Gambit'#4
- 'Operation: Wingfield'#5
- '"Tanks" For The Memories...'#6
- 'To Fail Is To Conquer...To Succeed Is To Die!'#7
- 'Walls Of Death!'#7 (Newsstand)
- 'Walls Of Death!'#10
- 'A Nice Little Town Like Ours...'#11
- 'The Pipeline Ploy!'#12
- 'Three Strikes For Snake-Eyes'#13
- 'Last Plane From Rio Lindo'#14
- 'Destro Attacks'#15
- 'Red-Eye To Miami!'
#153 Transformers Robots In Disguise Free Comic Book Day (2015)
Unknown Soldier (1977)
Venom: Along Came a Spider (1996)
- 'Enemy Action! part 2'
#1 Venom: Carnage Unleashed (1995)
- 'Along Came a Spider'#2
- '... And Sat Beside Her!'#3
- 'Cut to the Chase'#4
- '... And Frightened Miss Muffet Away'
TPB Venom: License to Kill (1997)
- 'Venom: Carnage Unleashed'#1
- 'There Must Be Some Way Out of Here'#2
- 'Said the Joker to the Thief'#3
- 'There's Too Much Confusion!'#4
- 'Can't Get No Relief!!'
#1 Venom: On Trial (1997)
- 'Dr. Yes'#2
- 'From Russia with Blood Lust'#3
- 'Cold Finger'
#1 Venom: Sinner Takes All (1995)
- 'Law & Order'#2
- 'Disorder in the Court'#3
- 'Trial and Error'
#1#2 Venom: The Finale (1997)
- 'Redeemable Upon Request'#3
- 'Eve of Destruction'#4
- '...So Shall Ye Reap!'#5
#1 Venom: The Hunted (1996)
- 'The Spider Stratagem'#2
- 'Slaughter on Fifth Avenue'#3
- 'What Counts in the End'
#1 Venom: Tooth and Claw (1996)
- 'He Who Eats'#2
- 'The Stalking'#3
- 'Take the A Train'
#1 Weapon X (1995)
Wild Thing (1999)
- 'Into The Jaws of Death'#2
- 'Vollied and Thundered'#3
- 'To Do and Die!'
#1 Wolverine (1988)
Annual '95TPB vol. 06 Wolverine [GER] (1997)
Wolverine By Larry Hama & Marc Silvestri (2013)
Wolverine Encyclopedia (1996)
Wolverine: Saudade (2008)
Wolverine: Triumphs and Tragedies (1995)
- 'Wolverine Legends vol. 6: Marc Silvestri'#-1
- 'A Whiff of Sartre's Madeleine!'#31
- 'Killing Zone'#31 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Killing Zone'#32
- 'Terminal Trauma'#33
- 'Grave Undertakings'#33 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Grave Undertakings'#34
- 'The Hunter in Darkness'#34 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'The Hunter in Darkness'#35
- 'Blood, Sand and Claws!'#35 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Blood, Sand and Claws!'#36
- '...It Tolls For Thee!'#37
- 'Fall Back & Spring Forward'#38
- 'See Venice & Die!'#38 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'See Venice & Die!'#39
- 'Reconstruction'#41 (Second Print)
- 'Cable Sabertooth Battle'#41
- 'Down in the Bottoms'#41 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Down in the Bottoms'#42 (Second Print)
- 'Papa Was a Rolling Stone!'#42
- 'Papa Was a Rolling Stone!'#42 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Papa Was a Rolling Stone!'#43
- 'Under the Skin'#45
- 'Claws Over Times Square!'#46
- 'Home is the Hunter...'#47
- 'Dog Day'#48
- 'Dreams of Gore: Phase One'#49
- 'Dreams of Gore: Phase 2 (Remembrance? Of Things Past?)'#50
- 'Dreams of Gore: Phase 3'#50 (Newsstand Variant)
- 'Dreams of Gore: Phase 3'#51
- 'Heartbreak Motel!'#52
- 'Citadel at the End of Time'#53
- 'The Chimerical Mystery Tour!'#55
- 'Thirty Slashes Over Tokyo (or 'Sayonara Yellow Brick Road')"'#56
- 'We Got Cylla, Can Mothra Be Far Behind?'#57
- 'Death in the Family!'#60
- 'Counting Coup'#60 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Counting Coup'#61
- 'Nightmare Quest!'#62
- 'Bastions of Glory!'#64
- 'What Goes Around...'#65
- 'State of Grace!'#66
- 'Valley O' Death!'#68
- 'Epsilon Red'#69
- 'Induction in the Savage Land!'#70
- 'Tooth and Nail'#71
- 'Triassic Park'#72
- 'Sleeping Giant'#73
- 'The Formicary Mound!'#74
- 'Jubilee's Revenge'#75
- 'Nightmares Persist'#76
- 'Northern Dreams'#77
- 'The Lady Strikes'#77 (Marvel Legends Reprint)
- 'The Lady Strikes'#78
- 'Cyber! Cyber! Burning Bright!'#80
- '...In the Forest of the Night!'#81
- 'Storm Warning!'#82
- 'Omnia Mutantur'#83
- 'Cold Comfort'#84
- 'Things That Go Bump in the Night!'#85
- 'The Phalanx Covenant: Final Sanction, Part One - Full Shred Thrash'#85 (standard edition)
- 'The Phalanx Covenant: Final Sanction, Part One - Full Shred Thrash'#86
- 'Claws Along the Mohawk'#87
- 'Showdown in Lowtown!'#87 (Standard Edition)
- 'Showdown in Lowtown!'#88
- 'It's D-D-Deadpool, Folks!'#88 (Standard Edition)
- 'It's D-D-Deadpool, Folks!'#89
- 'The Mask of Ogun'#89 (Standard Edition)
- 'The Mask of Ogun'#90
- 'The Dying Game'#90 (Standard Edition)
- 'The Dying Game'#91
- 'Path of Stones, Wood of Thorns'#92
- 'A Northern Exposure'#93
- 'A Tavern in the Town'#94
- 'The Lurker in the Machine'#95
- 'Manhattan Rhapsody'#96
- 'Campfire Tales'#97
- '...Bump in the Night'#98
- 'Fade to Black'#99
- 'Of Mythic Metal Forged'#100
- 'Furnace of His Brain, Anvil of His Heart'#100 (Hologram Cover)
- 'Furnace of His Brain, Anvil of His Heart'#101
- 'The Helix of an Age Foretold'#102
- 'Unspoken Promises'#103
- 'Top of the World, Ma!'#104
- 'The Emperor of the Realm of Grief'#105
- 'Faces in the Fire'#106
- 'Openings and Closures'#107
- 'Once Upon a Time in Little Tokyo'#108
- 'East is East...'#109#111
- 'The Light at the End of the Day'#113
- 'The Wind from the East'#114
- 'For the Snark Was a Boojum, You See!'#114 (Variant Cover Edition)
- 'For the Snark Was a Boojum, You See!'#115
- 'In the Face of It'#116
- 'What the Blind Man Saw'#117
- 'A Divine Image'#118
- 'Out of Darkness Into Light'
#1 Wulf the Barbarian (1975)
- 'Wolverine: Triumphs and Tragedies'
#1#2 X-Mannen (1982)
- 'The Beast of Famine'
#148 X-Men (1991)
- 'Voor- en tegenspoed'#149
- '...Als de tijgers 's nachts komen!'#150
- '...en we gaan nog niet naar huis...'#151
- 'De herboren zoon'#155
- 'De tijddoder'#156
- 'Vluchten kan niet meer...'#157
- 'Dromen sterven!'
#49 X-Men Unlimited (1993)
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse (2005)
- 'Uporczywe koszmary'
TPB X-Men: Age of Apocalypse One-Shot (2005)
X-Men: Fatal Attractions (1994)
- 'The New Age of Apocalypse'
TPB X-Men: Fatal Attractions (2012)
- 'X-Men: Fatal Attractions'
HC X-Men: Operation Zero Tolerance (2012)
X-Men: Phalanx Covenant (2014)
X-Men: Road to Onslaught (1996)
- 'X-Men: Fatal Attractions'
#1 X-Men: Road Trippin'! (1999)
X-Men: The Age Of Apocalypse Omnibus (2012)
X-Men: The Complete Age of Apocalypse Epic (2005)
X-Men: The Complete Onslaught Epic (2007)
X-Men: The Origin of Generation X (2001)
X-Men: The Road to Onslaught (2014)
X-Men: Zero Tolerance (2001)
Young Master (1987)
- 'The Road to Onslaught'