||Thomas L. 'Tomm' Coker
Search for 'Thomas L. 'Tomm' Coker' on Amazon
Tomm Coker began drawing comics professionally when he was still in high school. He has worked as an artist at Columbia-TriStar Children's Entertainment, most notably on “Men in Black.” He has story-boarded and provided production design for numerous commercials and music videos, including Aaron Carter’s "How I Beat Shaq." His feature film work includes story-boarding and designing the Keanu Reeves film “The Watcher” and contributing boards to Universal Pictures’ “The Mummy.” Selected toy and cartoon design work includes such brands as Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, Jumanji and Transformers. In 2003, he will debut his creator-owned (along with Pulitzer Prize nominee Judd Winick) horror series Blood and Water through DC Comics' Vertigo imprint. He wrote and directed his first live-action short film, “A Day Between,” which recently won Grand Jury and Audience Favorite Awards on the festival circuit. He is currently writing and drawing a children’s book.
Date of Birth:
Website: http://www.illuminatientertainment.com/coker.htm Favorite Creators:
Thomas L. 'Tomm' Coker is a favorite creator of 5 users
View a chronological listing of this creator's work
100% Marvel: Daredevil Noir (2010)
Agents Of Atlas (2006)
HCTPB#1 Amazing Spider-Man: Extra! (2008)
Avengers Assemble (2012)
The Black Monday Murders (2016)
Burn the Orphanage: Born to Lose (2013)
Comic Shop News (1987)
Daredevil Noir (2009)
- 'Agents of Atlas, Part 1: The Golden History'#1 (Marvel's Greatest Comics Edition)
- 'Agents of Atlas, Part 1: The Golden History'#2
- 'Agents of Atlas, Part 2: Building the Army'#3
- 'Agents of Atlas, Part 3: the Dream Team'#4
- 'Agents of Atlas, Part 4: Return of the Queen'#5
- 'Agents of Atlas, Part 5: The People's Leader'#6
- 'Agents of Atlas, Part 6: The Master Plan'
TPB vol. 16 Foolkiller: White Angels (2008)
- 'Starting Over'#95
- 'Home, Again!, Part 1: Starting Over'#96
- 'Home, Again!, Part 2: The Dream of Two Good Men?'#97
- 'Home, Again!, Part 3: Where Dreams to Nightmares Grow!'#98
- 'Home, Again!, Part 4: The Doom of Two Good Men'#99
- 'Home, Again!, Part 5: End's Beginning'
TPB#1 Freakshow (2011)
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (2005)
- 'Short Time'#2
- 'Punishment For the Crime'#3
- 'Fool's Gold'#4
- 'Goodnight Moon'#5
- 'Play the Fool'
#20 Gen13 (1995)
Gen13 Bootleg (1996)
Generation X/Dracula '98 (1998)
Hämähäkkimies / Spider-Man (1980)
Inside Image (1993)
L'Uomo Ragno (1987)
Logan: Shadow Society (1996)
Marvel Fact Files (2013)
Marvel Noir: Daredevil/Cage/Iron Man (2013)
Millennium: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2017)
Moon Knight (2006)
- 'Running Out of Time'
#13 Morbius: The Living Vampire (2013)
Near Death (2011)
Nightfall: The Black Chronicles (1999)
Red Sonja (2005)
The Ride Halloween Special: The Key to Survival (2007)
Robotech: Return to Macross (1993)
- 'The Uses Of Restraint'
#10 Secret Avengers (2013)
Secret Warriors (2009)
Secret Wars (2015)
The Stand: Hardcases (2010)
The Stand: No Man's Land (2011)
The Stand: The Night Has Come (2011)
- 'The Belly of the Beast'
HC Stephen King: The Stand - Das Letzte Gefecht (2010)
- 'The Stand: The Night Has Come'TPB
- 'The Stand: The Night Has Come'#1#2#3#4#5#6
#4 Strange (2010)
- 'Schergen des Bösen'
TPB Triggerman (2016)
Undying Love (2011)
Wolverine: Under the Boardwalk (2010)
- 'The Doctor Is Out'#1
- 'A Whole New Ballgame'#2
- 'Who Is Stephen Strange?'#3
- 'Generation Hexed'#4
- 'This Is How We Operate'
#1 X-Men Extra (1997)
- 'Under the Boardwalk'
- 'Strange Brew'#1
- 'Making Ashes'#2
- 'Masks of Myth'
Find all books credited to Thomas L. 'Tomm' Coker and another creator
Upload a headshot for this creator
Upload an image of this creator's signature
View the contribution history for this creator