Samantha Robertson worked in the editorial department at Dark Horse Comics from 2005-2011. During that time, she contributed to over 280 publications, most often in collaboration with Senior Editor Chris Warner. In the spring of 2011, she left her position as an Associate Editor at Dark Horse Comics to accept a new position as a Localization Writer/Editor at Nintendo of America. She continues to edit comics, art books, and other publications on a freelance basis.
Date of Birth:
Abe Sapien: The Abyssal Plain (2010)
Age of Reptiles Omnibus (2011)
Age of Reptiles: The Journey (2009)
Aliens vs. Predator: Three World War (2010)
The Amazing Screw-On Head (2010)
HC B.P.R.D. (2003)
B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth: Gods (2011)
B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth: New World (2010)
B.P.R.D.: King of Fear (2010)
B.P.R.D.: The Dead Remembered (2011)
Baltimore: The Plague Ships (2010)
The Complete Major Bummer Super Slacktacular (2011)
- 'The Amazing Screw-On Head and Other Curious Objects'
TPB Dethklok (2010)
- 'The Complete Major Bummer Super Slacktacular'
#1 Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom (2010)
- 'Hellboy: The Whittier Legacy'
TPB vol. 02 Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars: The Jesse March Years (2010)
- 'Revelation/Solar Rise'#1
- 'Troublemaker, Part One: Lust and Leviathan'#1 (Dennis Calero Variant)
- 'Troublemaker, Part One: Lust and Leviathan'#1 (SDCC 2010 exclusive)
- 'Troublemaker, Part One: Lust and Leviathan'#2
- 'Troublemaker, Part Two: Out of the Frying Pan...'#3
- 'Troublemaker, Part Three: ...Into the Inferno'#4
- 'Troublemaker, Part Four: Though Hellspawn Should Bar the Way'#5#6#7
HC Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars: Warlord of Mars (2011)
- 'Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars: The Jesse March Years'
TPB Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars: Weird Worlds (2011)
- 'Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars: Warlord of Mars'
TPB Femina and Fauna: The Art of Camilla d'Errico (2011)
- 'Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars: Weird Worlds'
HC vol. 01 Free Comic Book Day and Nickelodeon Avatar: The Last Airbender/Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2011)
Free Comic Book Day: Aliens/Predator (2009)
Ghost in the Shell 1.5: Human-Error Processor (2006)
- 'Femina and Fauna: The Art of Camilla d'Errico'
#1 Hellboy In Mexico (2010)
- 'Fat Cat, Part 1'#4
- 'Drive Slave, Part 2'#5
- 'Mines of Mind, Part 1'#6
- 'Mines of Mind, Part 2'#7
- 'Lost Past, Part 1'#8
- 'Lost Past, Part 2'
#46 Hellboy In Mexico (2016)
- 'Hellboy in Mexico or, A Drunken Blur'#46 (En Mexico)
- 'Hellboy in Mexico or, a Drunken Blur'
TPB Hellboy Library Edition (2008)
Hellboy: Buster Oakley Gets His Wish (2011)
Hellboy: Double Feature of Evil (2010)
Hellboy: Masks and Monsters (2010)
- 'Hellboy In Mexico'
TPB Hellboy: The Bride of Hell (2009)
Hellboy: The Bride Of Hell and Others (2011)
Hellboy: The Crooked Man and Others (2010)
Hellboy: The Sleeping and the Dead (2010)
Hellboy: The Storm (2010)
Hellboy: The Wild Hunt (2008)
Hellboy: Weird Tales (2003)
- 'Hellboy: Masks and Monsters'
HC Let Me In: Crossroads (2010)
Magnus, Robot Fighter (2010)
- 'Hellboy: Weird Tales'
#1 Mighty Samson (2010)
- 'Metal Mob, Part One: Taken'#2
- 'Metal Mob, Part Two: Deliverance'#3
- 'Metal Mob Part Three: Prizefighter'#4
- 'Metal Mob Part Four: Dangerous Game'
#1 The Mighty Skullboy Army (2007)
MySpace Dark Horse Presents (2007)
Nickelodeon Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Lost Adventures (2011)
One for One: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth: New World (2014)
One for One: Baltimore: The Plague Ships (2013)
Outer Orbit (2006)
Penny Arcade (2006)
Robert E. Howard's Savage Sword (2010)
Sir Edward Grey, Witchfinder: In the Service of Angels (2009)
Sir Edward Grey, Witchfinder: Lost and Gone Forever (2011)
Thun'da, King of the Congo (2010)
- 'Judgement, Part 1: Jerz She-Devil'#1 (Olliffe Variant)
- 'Judgement, Part 1: Jerz She-Devil'#2
- 'Judgement Part Two: Deliver Us from Evil'#3
- 'Judgement Part Three: Treachery'
HC Turok, Son of Stone (2010)
- 'Thun'da, King of the Congo'
#1#1 (Variant Cover)#2
- 'Aztlan, Part 2: God and Goddess'#3
- 'Aztlan, Part 3: Blood for the Sun'#4
- 'Aztlan, Part 4: Death from Above'