Search for 'Mekanique' on Amazon
Mekanique is constructed of metals unknown in Earth's present time. Mekanique can fire electrical blasts and project a powerful "neutron shield". Mekanique can transport herself and others through dimensions and shield herself and others from detection by sensors.
Mekanique is intended to be the female robot, created by C.A. Rotwang, from the classic 1927 silent science-fiction film, "Metropolis".
First Appearance: Infinity Inc. (1984) #19
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
All-Star Squadron (1981)
#58 Infinity Inc. (1984)
- 'I Sing The Body Robotic!'#59
- 'Out Of The Ashes...Mekanique!'#60
- 'The End Of The Beginning!'
Annual 02 Justice League of America (1960)
- 'The Degaton Paradox'#19
- 'Last Crisis On Earth-Two!'
#244 Superman (1939)
- 'The Final Crisis'
Superman: Mon-El (2010)
The DC Comics Encyclopedia (2004)
HC Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe (1985)
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated And Expanded'HC
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia'
#26 Who's Who: Update '88 (1988)
- 'Wizard to Zyklon plus Angel & the Ape to the 1000'
#4 Young All-Stars (1987)
- 'Ultra-Humanite to Zuggernaut, plus Abby Cable to Waid Eiling'
- 'The Mechanique Paradox'#1
- 'The Coming of the Young All-Stars'#3
- 'A Call To Arms'#12
- 'M" Is For "Monster"!'#14
- 'Hell Hath No Fury...!'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character