Real Name: Unknown
Search for 'Ghost (Marvel)' on Amazon
The Ghost wears a battlesuit that is powered by electricity and is controlled by mental commands through cybernetic circuits. His battlesuit allows him to become invisibile and the ability to phase through objects, but not at the same time. He is also undetectable by most scanning devices.
The Ghost uses an array of weaponry including handguns that fire electrical charges and handguns that fire concussive blasts. He also uses explosive devices including bombs activated by sound.
Virtually nothing is known as yet about the true identity of the Ghost. He claims to have been a business exeuctive at one time. The Ghost seeks to destroy various corporations through sabotage, and is apparently most interested in attacking those dealing in electronics and high technology. He is willing to do this without financial recompensation, but often hires himself out to corporations that wish to destroy rival companies. The Ghost is a brilliant inventor, technician, engineer, demolitions expert, and computer scientist
The above was taken from www.wikipedia.org
First Appearance: Iron Man (1968) #219
Ghost (Marvel) is a favorite character of 6 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z: Update (2007)
#3 Avengers Academy (2010)
- 'Acts of Vengance to Zodiac Key'
#3 Avengers Unconquered (2009)
- 'Boyfriend In A Coma'
#23 Captain America (1968)
- 'Who Are The Dark Avengers?'
Captain America (Mexico) (2009)
Captain America: Reborn (2009)
Dark Avengers (2009)
Dark Avengers (2012)
#175 Dark Reign Files (2009)
- 'Earth's Mightiest...'#176
- 'Whatever happened to the Thunderbolts?'#177
- 'Time to Die!'#178
- 'Executioner's Song'#179
- 'Gods & Monsters'#180
- 'Change is Good'#181
- 'Boss Level'#182
- 'Nothing Stops Justice!'#183
- 'The End is the Beginning'
#7 Die Spinne (1980)
- 'How Low Can You Go?: Part 2'#8
- 'Magnum Opus, Part 1: All Your Base Are Belong To Us'#9
- 'Magnum Opus, Part 3: Hard to Get'#49.1
- 'Deadpool: The Musical!'
#219 Die Spinne Comic-Taschenbuch (1979)
- 'Alles Gute Kommt von Oben'#220
- 'Der Stachel des Lebens'#221
- 'Angst vor Spinnen?'
#55 Enter the Heroic Age (2010)
- 'Kein Tropfen Blut'#57
- 'Mit Dem Kopf durch die Wand!'
Fear Itself: The Worthy (2011)
#2 Heroic Age: Villains (2011)
- 'I'm the Juggernaut!!!'
#1 Invincible Iron Man (2008)
- 'Heroic Age Villains'
#20 Iron Man (1968)
- 'Stark: Disassembled Part 1'#21
- 'Stark: Disassembled Part 2 Digging In The Dirt'#22
- 'Stark: Disassembled Part 3 Is It Safe?'#23
- 'Stark: Disassembled Part 4: Ghosts in the Machine'#24
- 'Stark: Disassembled Part 5 .....'
#219 Iron Man (1998)
- 'Ghost Story'#220
- 'Ghost of a Chance'#221
- 'Ghost in the Machine!'#238
- 'Two Live or Die in L.A.'#239
- 'Unholy Ghost!'#240
- 'Ghost Righter!'
#42 Iron Man Magazine Special Edition (2010)
- 'The Big Bang Theory'#43
- 'The Big Bang Theory: Part 2'#44
- 'The Big Bang Theory: Part 3'#45
- 'The Big Bang Theory: Conclusion'
Iron Man: Armored Adventures (2009)
Iron Man: Inevitable (2006)
#1 Marvel Heroes (2009)
- 'Book One: This Old Truth'#2
- 'Book Two: Blind Dates'#3
- 'Book Three: Those Who Can't, Teach'#4
- 'Book Four: Ordinary People'
#6 Marvel Legends (2007)
- 'Iron Man: Feindliche ‹bernahme'
#63 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2008)
- 'The Last Stand Of Asgard!'
HC vol. 04 Secret Warriors (2009)
- 'Earthmover to Guardians of the Galaxy'
Shame Itself (2012)
The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
The Amazing Spider-Man (1999)
The Mighty Avengers (2007)
#36 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990)
- 'WWJVDD (What Would Janet Van Dyne Do?)'
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Update '89 (1989)
The Spectacular Spider-Man (1976)
Web of Spider-Man (1985)
Thunderbolts (03 - H.A.M.M.E.R.)
Thunderbolts (04 - Heroic Age)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
""Ghost" is no longer my code name, Mr. Cage. It's what I am."
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character