Equinox (Marvel)(01 - Terrance Sorenson)
Real Name: Terrance Sorenson
Search for 'Equinox (Marvel)(01 - Terrance Sorenson)' on Amazon
Equinox can generate intense heat and cold. When his power is active, waves of heat and cold pass across his skin, covering him in alternating sheets of flame and ice. These thermic shifts increase his physical strength and durability. He can generate constructs of fire or ice, such as fireballs or ice slides, and can fire blasts of fire or ice.
Sorenson's parents were both scientists. One of Terry's father's devices exploded, mutating him into Equinox.
While first glimpsed in Giant-Size Spider-Man #1, he wasn't fully seen or identified until Marvel Team-Up #23.
First Appearance: Giant-Size Spider-Man (1974) #1
Equinox (Marvel)(01 - Terrance Sorenson) is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2006)
#4 Astonishing Tales: The Thing (2009)
- 'Damon Dran to Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg, & Holliway'
#1 Avengers: The Initiative (2007)
- 'The Strange Bonds of Strange People'
Civil War: Battle Damage Report (2007)
Code of Honor (1997)
Die Spinne Taschenbuch Extra Sammler-Ausgabe (1985)
Equipe Marvel (1983)
#5 Giant-Size Spider-Man (1974)
- 'Certains disent que Spidey mourra par le feu...D`autres disent par le froid!'
Heroes For Hire (2006)
#1 Marvel Comics Presents (1988)
- 'Taking It To The Streets, Part 1'
#147 Marvel Tales (1964)
- 'Tower of Blood/Serpents Teeth/Legacy/Saints and Sinners'
Marvel Team-Up (1972)
#23 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2008)
- 'The Night of the Frozen Inferno'#59
- 'Some Say Spidey Will Die By Fire... Some Say By Ice!'#60
- 'A Matter of Love...and Death!'
HC vol. 04 Spider-Man Unlimited (2004)
- 'Earthmover to Guardians of the Galaxy'
The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
#682 The Amazing Spider-Man (2004)
- 'Ends of the Earth Part One: My World on Fire'
Vol 12 X-Men Legacy (2008)
- 'The Punisher Strikes Twice'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character