Marla Madison Jameson
Search for 'Marla Madison Jameson' on Amazon
Her father was a good friend of J. Jonah Jameson and she worked as an electro biologist at Empire State University. She first met Jameson when he visited her to offer her a little business proposition which would help him destroy Spider-Man. Jonah used his money to help her create the fifth version in the Spider-Slayer series. The Spider-Slayer battled Spider-Man at the Rockerfeller Ice skating rink but was defeated and crushed by a statue of Prometheus. Jonah and Marla hit it off almost instantly (even if she didn't like his cigars) and soon they were making plans to get married. Near to the Wedding day she was once kidnapped by a revenge seeking Scorpion.
She travelled down to New Orleans with J. Jonah Jameson, Mattie and Mattie's friend Cheryl Lansing where they encountered Werewolf Nuns.
When She-Hulk married John Jameson, the Jameson's invited their new daughter-in-law over for dinner. At dinner J. Jonah Jameson attacked She-Hulk with a She-Hulk Slayer, but after some words in the attic the two came down as firm friends.
First Appearance: The Amazing Spider-Man (1963) Annual 18
Dr. Marla Madison
Marla Madison Jameson is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Amazing Spider-Man Family (2008)
Die Spinne (1980)
#217 Hämähäkkimies / Spider-Man (1980)
- 'Väter und Sünden'
Iron Man (1998)
Peter Parker: Spider-Man (1999)
#13 She-Hulk (2005)
- 'Living in Oblivion!'#14
- 'The Box'
#23 Spider-Man Unlimited (1993)
- 'Revenge of the Sinister Six: Conclusion'
#13 Spider-Man: Brand New Day Yearbook (2009)
- 'The Sting of Conscience!'#22
- 'Poisoned Souls'
Spider-Man: Hobgoblin Lives (1997)
Spider-Man: Lifeline (2001)
#2 Superior Spider-Man (2013)
- 'Suffer the Little Children'#3
- 'Skin & Bones'#4
- 'A Rag, a Bone, and a Hank of Hair'#6
- 'I Dwelt In Darkness Dreaming'#12
- 'Stipendium Pecarte Mors Est (The Wages of Sin is Death)'#13
- 'Sinner's Moon'
#11 The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
- 'No Escape Part One: A Lock For Every Key'#12
- 'No Escape Part Two: Lockdown'
The Amazing Spider-Man (1999)
#6 The Amazing Spider-Man: Infested (2011)
- 'Truth be Told (... or Not)'#8
- 'The Perfect World Part 2: The Man Behind the Curtain!'#14
- 'A Surfeit of Spiders'#20
- 'Set Up!'#21
- 'Slayers To the Left of Me...'
The Astonishing Spider-Man (2009)
#7 The Buzz (2000)
- 'Double Trouble! The Return of Menace and Freak!'#55
- 'Secrets and Lies'#61
#1 The Spectacular Spider-Man (1976)
- 'Comes a Hero!'#2
- 'Kill Switch'#3
- 'Moments of Truth'
#108 Web of Spider-Man (1985)
- 'Sin of Pride'#109
- 'He Who Is Without Sin'#110
- 'All My Sins Remembered'#156
- 'The Search for Robbie Robertson'#160
- 'The Fear and the Fury Or: The Metal in Men's Souls'#165
- 'Knight and Fog'#174
- 'Fear Eats the Soul!'#216
- 'The Predator and the Prey, Part 2 Of 2: Time is on No Side!'#250
- 'Citizen Osborn!'
Annual 03 X-Men (1991)
- 'The Secret of Spider-Man!'#29
- 'Home is Where the Terror Is!'#78
- 'Toast of the Town...'#107
- 'The Coming Storm'#108
- 'The Eye of the Storm'#113
- 'Darkness Descends'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character