Rond Vidar (Earth-0)
Search for 'Rond Vidar (Earth-0)' on Amazon
As a Green Lantern, he wore the Green Lantern ring that allowed him to objects of energy based on his willpower.
The ring was ineffective against the color yellow.
Also a Green Lantern.
Rond Vidar becomes an honorary member of the Legion Of Super-Heroes in Adventure Comics #360.
First Appearance: Adventure Comics (1938) #349
Rond Vidar (DC)(Legion - 5 Years Later)
Rond Vidar (Earth-247)
Rond Vidar (Earth-0) is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Adventure Comics (1938)
#349 Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds (2008)
- 'The Rogue Legionnaire!'#360
- 'The Legion Chain Gang!'
#2 La Legion Des Super-Heros (1984)
- 'Book Two'#3
- 'Book Three'#4
- 'Book Four'
Legion of Super-Heroes (1980)
#300 Legion of Super-Heroes (1984)
- 'The Future is Forever!'
#9 Legion of Super-Heroes (1989)
- 'Has Anyone Noticed A Crisis Going On?'#22
- 'Dead End'#25
- 'A Time To Live'#50
- 'Life and Death at the End of Time'#51
- 'The Trial Of Brainiac Five'
#42#45#50#52 Legionnaires (1993)
- 'Broken Dreams, Fuzzy Memories'#53
- 'A Moment in Time'#57
- 'Friends and Foes'#59
- 'A Time of Loss'#60
- 'End of an Era, Part Three: Infinite Possibilities!'
#16 Legionnaires 3 (1986)
- 'Saved by Zero'#17
- 'End of an Era, Part One: History Lesson'#18
- 'End of an Era, Part Four: Changing Times'#61
- 'If I Could Turn Back Time...'
Secrets of the Legion of Super-Heroes (1981)
#200 The Brave and the Bold (1955)
- 'The Legionnaire Bride of Starfinger'#233
#179 Valor (1992)
- 'Time-Bomb with the Thousand-Year Fuse!'
#23 Who's Who in the DC Universe (1990)
- 'End of an Era, Part Five: Infinite Valor'
#11 Who's Who in the Legion of Super-Heroes (1988)
- 'Big Barda To Wanderers'
Green Lantern Corps (DC)
Legion of Super-Heroes (DC)(Earth-0)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character