Silver Banshee (DC)
Real Name: Siobhan McDougal
Search for 'Silver Banshee (DC)' on Amazon
First Appearance: Action Comics (1938) #595
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Action Comics (1938)
Adventures of Superman (1987)
Armageddon 2001 (1991)
Dan Brereton: The Goddess & The Monster (2010)
HC DCU: Brave New World (2006)
- 'Dan Brereton: The Goddess & The Monster'
JLA: The Nail (1998)
#3 Justice League of America: Another Nail (2004)
- 'Strange Adventures'
Legends of the World's Finest (1994)
#1 Supergirl (1996)
- 'Perchance to Dream'#2
- 'Dream A Little Dream...'#3
- 'The Dream Team'
#10 Supergirl (2005)
- 'Hidden Things'#11
- 'Sound and Fury'#12
- 'Cries in the Darkness'
Annual 2 Superman (1939)
- 'Supergirl & the Legion of Super-Heroes'#34
- 'Why the World Doesn't Need Supergirl'#38
- 'Who is Superwoman? Part Two: Clashes'#48
- 'Song of the Silver Banshee'#49
- 'Death & The Family'#60
- 'Good-Looking Corpse'
#652 Superman (1987)
- 'Up, Up, and Away! Chapter Five: Speeding Bullet'#666
- 'The Beast From Krypton'#682
- 'New Krypton, Part Six: Invasive Surgery'
Superman & Savage Dragon: Chicago (2002)
Superman Villains Secret Files (1998)
Superman: New Krypton (2009)
Superman: Silver Banshee (1998)
Superman: The Man of Steel (1991)
Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (1995)
#3 Terra (2009)
- 'The World's Finest, Part Three: Running Wild'#50
- 'The Fathers'#53
- 'Super/Bat, Part 1'#54
- 'Super/Bat, Part 2'#56
- 'Super/Bat, Conclusion'
The All New Atom (2006)
TPB vol. 01 Villains United (2005)
- 'My Life In Miniature'TPB vol. 02
- 'My Life in Miniature: Part Five - Redline Shift'#6
- 'My Life in Miniature: Part Six - Charged Particles'#7
- 'The Man Who Swallowed Eternity: Part One The Energy Of The Universe Is Constant'
Who's Who in the DC Universe (1990)
#12 Who's Who: Update '88 (1988)
- 'Aquaman to Zatanna'
#3 Wonder Woman (1987)
- 'Parliament of Trees to Trident'
- 'The Witch & the Warrior, Part 2: Girl Frenzy'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character