Aleytys 'Lee' Forrester
Search for 'Aleytys 'Lee' Forrester' on Amazon
Forrester works as a ship captain of the fishing trawler, Arcadia, and had a brief romantic relationship with Cyclops of the X-Men, a.k.a. Scott Summers. Lee was targeted by the supernatural being D'Spayre after Lee's father, Jock, committed suicide. Lee learned that Scott was the mutant superhero Cyclops when Lee and Scott were shipwrecked on an island inhabited by Magneto in the Bermuda Triangle. Later, after Scott broke off their relationship, she was involved with Magneto for a short time, after she rescues him from drowning. After this, she became interested in Cable, but she did not pursue it, finding out that he was the son of her former boyfriend, Cyclops.
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men (1963) #143
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
#11 Marvel Fanfare (1982)
- 'The Killing Field, Part 3: Divide and Conquer'#12
- 'The Quick and the Dead'#13
- 'A Kiss Before Dying'#14
- 'Son of the Goblin Queen'
#33 The New Mutants (1983)
- 'Shadows on the Soul!'
#23 Uncanny X-Men (1963)
- 'The Hollow Heart'#26
- 'Meanwhile, Back at the Mansion...'
#143 Wolverine: First Class (2008)
- 'Even in Death...'#145
- 'Rogue Storm!'#148
- 'Cry, Mutant!'#149
- 'And the Dead Shall Bury the Living!'#150
- 'I, Magneto...'#168
- 'Professor Xavier is a Jerk!'#188
- 'Legacy of the Lost'#196
- 'What Was That?'#386
- 'For Those In Peril'#387
- 'Cry Justice, Cry Vengeance!'
#16 X-Men Unlimited (1993)
- 'Betrayal in the Bermuda Triangle Part 1'#17
- 'Betrayal in the Bermuda Triangle Part 2'#18
- 'Betrayal in the Bermuda Triangle Part Three'#19
- 'Betrayal in the Bermuda Triangle Conclusion'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character