Real Name: Amos Fortune
Search for 'Professor Fortune' on Amazon
Can manipulate good & bad luck
Evil Scientist who discovers a method for manipulating the forces of luck to his advantage.
Mister Memory JLA #14
Ace of Spades
First Appearance: Justice League of America (1960) #6
Wild Card (DC)
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Amazing Adventures of the JLA (2006)
#305 DCU: Legacies (2010)
- 'Death-Gamble Of A Darknight Detective!'
JLA 80-Page Giant (1998)
JSA: Classified (2005)
#14 Justice League Europe (1989)
- 'Double or Nothing, Part One : Fast Shuffle!'#15
- 'Dealing From The Bottom'#16
- 'Double or Nothing: Conclusion- Busted!'
#43 Justice League of America (1960)
- ''Round and 'Round and 'Round it Goes...'#44
- 'With a Little Bit of Luck'
#6 Justice League of America (2006)
- 'The Wheel of Misfortune'#14
- 'The Menace of the 'Atom' Bomb!'#151
- 'The Unluckiest League of All!'#194
- 'Destiny is a Stacked Deck'
#35 Justice League Sourcebook (1990)
- 'Royal Pain! Chapter One: Luck of the Draw'#36
- 'Royal Pain! Chapter Two: Shuffle up and Die!'#37
- 'Royal Pain! Chapter Three: Dead Man's Hand!'
Power of the Atom (1988)
#6 Secret Six (2008)
- 'Time, Time, Time, - - See What's Become Of Me'
#2 Superman (1939)
- 'The Way of the Traitor'#4
- 'Money for Murder'
#346 Villains United (2005)
- 'Superman's Streak Of Bad Luck!'
Infinite Crisis Special Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe (1985)
- 'A Hero Dies But One'#5
- 'Villains United, Part Five: Victims of Aggression'#6
- 'Villains United, Part Six: At the End of All Things'
- 'Phantom Girl to Pursuer'#19
- 'Puzzler to Roy Raymond'
Royal Flush Gang (DC)
Secret Society of Super-Villains (03-Current)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
""With every turn of the wheel, another charge of bad luck shoots through the Justice League members -- which not even their super-powers can overcome!""
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character