Tor - An
Search for 'Tor - An' on Amazon
Kryptonian physiology, solar radiation absorption, Superhuman strength, superhuman speed, superhuman stamina, superhuman endurance, invulnerability, flight, superhuman durability, heat vision, x-ray vision, telescopic vision, electromagnetic spectrum vision, superhuman senses, super-breath, freeze breath, superhuman reflexes, and superhuman agility.
First Appearance: Action Comics (1938) #846
Tor - An is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Action Comics (1938)
Annual 12 Adventure Comics (2009)
- 'Nightwing and Flamebird'HC
- 'Superman: Last Son'TPB
- 'Superman: Last Son'#307
- 'Supergirl's Wedding Day!'#846
- 'Last Son, Part Three'#875
- 'The Sleepers, Part I'#877
- 'The Sleepers, Part 3'#878
- 'The Sleepers, Part 4'#883
#10 Superman: Last Stand of New Krypton (2010)
- 'Superman: Last Stand of New Krypton, Part Six: Divided, Conquerable/Awake, Part 3 of 3'
HC vol. 02 Superman: Nightwing and Flamebird (2010)
- 'Superman: Last Stand of New Krypton'
HC vol. 01
- 'Superman: Nightwing and Flamebird, vol. 01'HC vol. 02
- 'Superman: Nightwing and Flamebird, vol. 02'TPB vol. 01
- 'Superman: Nightwing and Flamebird, vol. 01'TPB vol. 02
- 'Superman: Nightwing and Flamebird, vol. 02'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character