Real Name: Phil Cobb
Search for 'Signalman' on Amazon
First Appearance: Batman (1940) #112
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Amazing Adventures of the JLA (2006)
#112 Batman Arkham: The Riddler (2015)
- 'Am I Really Batman?'#124
- 'The Mystery Seeds From Space'#139
- 'Where Were You On the Night Batman Was Killed?'#292
- 'The Testimony of the Riddler!'#293
- 'The Testimony of Luthor!'#294
- 'Testimony of the Joker'#400
- 'Resurrection Night!'
TPB Batman Confidential (2007)
- 'Batman Arkham: The Riddler'
TPB vol. 04 Batman: Gotham Knights (2000)
- 'The Cat and the Bat'#21
- 'The Cat and the Bat, Conclusion'
#33 Batman: The Greatest Stories Ever Told (2005)
- 'Tabula Rasa Prologue: "The Devil You Know ..."'
Batman: The Strange Deaths Of Batman (2009)
TPB Crisis on Multiple Earths (2002)
- 'Batman: The Strange Deaths Of Batman'
DC Comics Classics Library (2009)
HC vol. 08 Detective Comics (1937)
- 'Justice League of America by George Pérez, Volume Two'
#466 Final Crisis (2008)
- 'Signalman Steals The Spotlight!'#526
- 'All My Enemies Against Me!'
Final Crisis (2009)
Final Crisis Companion (2009)
TPB JLA 80-Page Giant (1998)
- 'Final Crisis Companion'
Justice League of America (1960)
#195 Justice League of America (2006)
- 'Targets On Two Worlds'#196
- 'Countdown to Crisis!'#197
- 'Crisis in Limbo!'
Justice League of America, Special (2009)
TPB vol. 03 Tales of the Batman: Len Wein (2014)
- 'Who's Your Daddy?, Part 3: Domestic Violence'
HC The Batman Family (1975)
- 'Tales of the Batman: Len Wein'
Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe (1985)
#20 Who's Who: Update '87 (1987)
- 'Rubberduck to Shining Knight'#21
- 'Shrinking Violet to Starfinger'
- 'Reaper to Zymyr plus Appendix'
Secret Society of Super-Villains (01-Original)
Secret Society of Super-Villains (02-Ultra Humanit
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character