Real Name: Duma
Search for 'Duma' on Amazon
One of the angels who ruled Hell after Lucifer in the Sandman continuity. Duma, the angel of silence, only spoke for matters of great import, including passing the burden of ruling Hell onto Christopher Rudd.
First Appearance: The Sandman (1989) #24
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
#15 Sandman Presents: Lucifer (1999)
- 'Triptych 2: The Two-Edged Sword'#31
- 'Inferno Part 3 of 4'#32
- 'Inferno Part 4 of 4'#39
- 'Naglfar Part 4 of 5: The Deep'#55
- 'The Eighth Sin'#56
- 'Morningstar - Part 2 of 6'#65
- 'Morningstar - Part 3 of 6'#67
- 'Morningstar - Part 4 of 6'#68
- 'Morningstar - Part 5 of 6'#69
- 'Morningstar - Part 6 of 6'
#2 Stanley and His Monster (1993)
- 'The Morningstar Option, Part 2'
#1 The Annotated Sandman (2011)
- 'How to Build a Tree Fort'#4
- 'Going Down'
The Demon (1990)
TPB vol. 01 The Dreaming (1996)
- 'The Demon Vol. 1: Hell's Hitman'#34
- 'The Eternity Quest Part 4: Big Fights in Hell!'#37
- 'The Eternity Quest Part 7: Angel Falls!'#42
- 'Hell's Hitman, Part One: Fall and Rise!'#45
- 'Hell's Hitman, Finale: King of Hate!'
#8 The Sandman (1989)
- 'His Brother's Keeper'
The Spectre (1992)
#57 The Vertigo Encyclopedia (2008)
- 'The Search For God, Part 1: A Measure of Pain'
- 'The Vertigo Encylopedia'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character