Real Name: Alexander Summers
Search for 'Havok (Marvel)' on Amazon
Havok is a mutant with the superhuman ability to absorb ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body, transform it in an unknown manner, and release it as waves of energy that heat the air in their path enough to turn it into plasma, which is a super-heated state of matter consisting of charged subatomic particles. These waves will emanate from his body in all directions unless he purposefully tries to channel them in a single direction, usually along the length of his arms. Havok is himself immune to the intense heat he creates, as well as the power blasts generated by his brother Cyclops.
Despite past accounts, the energy that Havok releases is not truly a concussive force. When Havok strikes an object with the waves of intensity of hot plasma, the sudden vast jump in temperature will often cause objects to shatter, explode, or seemingly disintegrate, and an observer might therefore wrongly think that the object had been struck by a concussive force. Should Havok direct his energy at the lowest level, he can project it towards a human being and his target will suffer a severe headache but will not burn up.
Havok's body is constantly in the process of absorbing cosmic radiation. When each of his body's power-storage cell enclaves reaches its capacity, excess cosmic energy is thereafter absorbed and immediately re-emitted in negligible quantities. Upon the total expenditure of all his available energy, it takes Havok's body about 16 hours to recharge to its peak level. The act of concentration involved in releasing his energy in anything other than an omnidirectional wave is physically exhausting for Havok if he continues it over an extended period of time.
Havok cannot harm his brother, Cyclops, and vice-versa.
Alexander Summers is the younger of the two sons of Christopher Summers, a United States Air Force Major and test pilot, and his wife Katherine Anne. The family were flying back from a vacation in their vintage airplane when they crashed into a scout ship of the intergalactic Shi'ar Empire, setting the wooden plane ablaze. Their mother pushed the brothers out of the burning plane with the only available parachute, allowing them to escape capture by the aliens.
The two boys were hospitalized for injuries they sustained during their landing. Alex left the hospital after two weeks and was placed in an orphanage in Omaha, Nebraska that was secretly run by the master geneticist Mister Sinister. Alex was soon adopted by the Blanding family, who had lost their son Todd. However, the family were still traumatized by their loss, and treated Alex as if he were Todd. (Unknown to Alex, his brother Scott would become the hero Cyclops and join the X-Men.)
Sinister continued to monitor Alex whilst he lived with his foster family. When he noticed the first stirrings of Alex's mutant powers, Sinister incited the local school bully Vincent, who had caused Todd's accident, to attack Alex. The subsequent stress caused Alex's mutant powers to manifest and he incinerated Vincent. Sinister then placed a genetic lock upon Alex to curtail the development of his powers.
As a result, Alex did not become aware of his mutant abilities until after graduating college. A professor of archaeology named Ahmet Abdol had discovered a psychic link between himself and Alex. While both of them had the latent mutant power to absorb and transform cosmic radiation, Abdol's ability to exercise the power was blocked in an unknown manner by Alex. Abdol captured Alex and took him to his laboratory in Egypt. There, Abdol found a way to screen Alex's body from ambient cosmic radiation, permitting his own body to attain its latent potential. Abdol was transformed into the Living Monolith, a gigantic mutant with vast cosmic power, but was defeated when his brother and the X-Men came to the rescue. Incapable of controlling the power his body emanated, Alex fled into the Egyptian desert.
Alex was soon captured by one of the mutant-hunting robotic Sentinels and brought to the headquarters of Larry Trask, son of the Sentinels' inventor Bolivar Trask. Larry gave Alex the codename Havok and a costume whose chest display monitored the build-up of cosmic energy within him. The X-Men came to Alex’s rescue; however, he was injured in the ensuing battle with the Sentinels and was taken to Doctor Karl Lykos for treatment. Lykos was himself a mutant who fed off the life energies of other mutants, and when he siphoned energy from Alex he transformed for the first time into the flying reptilian creature named Sauron.
After Sauron was defeated, Alex returned to New York with his brother and his teammates where he joined the X-Men and began training to control his powers. Eventually, Alex gained enough mastery over his power that he would release it only when he wished to do so and could wield his power with enough skill to become a formidable opponent in battle.
During his time with the X-Men, Alex fell in love with his teammate Lorna Dane, the magnetism-manipulating mutant now known as Polaris. They both served for a time in the X-Men helping to repel the invasion by the alien Z'nox; however, neither Alex nor Lorna wished to lead a life as an adventurer. They discovered a mutual interest in geophysics and left the X-Men to begin doctoral research in the Diablo mountain range in Arizona.
Their idyllic lifestyle was eventually interrupted when the pair found themselves hunted by the team of superhuman assassins known as the Marauders. Lorna was possessed by the psionic entity known as Malice, who forced her to attack the X-Men as the Marauders’ leader. Alex, who had rejoined the X-Men, had no choice but to fight his lover.
Later, Alex traveled through the Siege Perilous, a mystic gateway that granted those who passed through it a new lease on life, free of their past baggage. When he reappeared, it was as a member of the Magistrates of the mutant-enslaving island nation of Genosha. After the X-Men overthrew the Genoshan government, Alex remained behind for a time to ensure the new government wouldn't repeat the mistakes of the former administration. He later accepted an offer to lead the second version of X-Factor, a government-funded mutant agency, of which Lorna was a member.
Alex continued to serve with X-Factor until the apparent death of his teammate Jamie Madrox, the Multiple Man, at the hands of the prophetic mutant named Haven. Disillusioned, Alex teamed up with the Dark Beast, an evil doppelganger of the X-Men's Beast from another timeline, and together they founded a team of mutant terrorists called the Brotherhood of Mutants. However, Alex had not truly become a villain and had only joined the Brotherhood in order to stop the Dark Beast's sinister plans. After he was aided by the time-traveling Xavier Underground Enforcers in stopping the Dark Beast, Alex joined them in their quest to stop their apocalyptic future from occurring. Alex was seemingly killed when a time machine created by X.U.E. member Greystone exploded, but he was actually shunted into an alternate universe, trading bodies with the Havok of that reality. However, Alex's family and friends all believed him dead.
After adventuring with a team of twisted versions of the heroes he once knew, Alex again seemingly died, but was left floating in a Limbo-like void. On Alex's Earth, a catatonic "John Doe" patient at the Rosy Manor Convalescent Hospital in upstate New York was identified as being Alex Summers by his attending nurse, Annie Ghazikanian. After she contacted the X-Men, Cyclops came to collect his brother, and Annie sought to accompany Alex as she had come to care for him and sought to continue his rehabilitation.
Alex was eventually saved by Annie's young son Carter, who used his fledgling mutant powers to reconnect Alex's consciousness to his body. Seizing the day, Alex's long-time love Lorna asked him to marry her. Somewhat shocked at such a life-altering question so soon after his return, Alex faltered over a reply but his assembled friends and family made the decision for him. However, Alex had fallen in love with Annie, and called off his wedding as Lorna was walking up the aisle. Lorna snapped and attempted to kill both Alex and his newfound love, but she was stopped by Alex's teammate the Juggernaut.
Soon after, the alternate reality Havok's personality resurfaced within Alex, having followed Alex's consciousness back from within the void in which he had been trapped. The team of dimension-hopping mutants known as the Exiles were charged with the task of stopping the evil Havok, and they teamed up with the X-Men to prevent him from killing Carter. The evil consciousness was eventually forced out of Alex's body and sent back into the void where it was destroyed by the Exiles' taskmaster, the enigmatic being known as the Timebroker.
Recently, following the Scarlet Witch's alteration of reality, many mutants were left powerless, including Polaris. She chose to leave the X-Men, and Havok decided to accompany her. During an encounter with the creature called Daap, Polaris was abducted and Havok returned to the X-Men.
First appeared as Alex Summers in Uncanny X-Men #54, and as Havok in #58.
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men (1963) #54
Havok (Marvel) is a favorite character of 41 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
All-New Invaders (2014)
#3 All-New X-Factor (2014)
- 'Gods and Soldiers Part Three'
All-New X-Men (2013)
Alpha Flight (1983)
#61 Amazing X-Men (2014)
- 'Rage Against the Dying of the Light!'
#6 Astonishing X-Men (2004)
- 'All in the Family, Part 1'#14
- 'The Worst of Us'
Avengers & X-Men: AXIS (2014)
#1 Avengers Academy (2010)
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 1: We Will All Be Dead Tomorrow'#1 (Hastings Black And White Variant)
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 1: We Will All Be Dead Tomorrow'#1 (Hastings Variant)
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 1: We Will All Be Dead Tomorrow'#1 (Jim Cheung Fade Variant)
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 1: We Will All Be Dead Tomorrow'#1 (Midtown Comics Exclusive Variant)
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 1: We Will All Be Dead Tomorrow'#2
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 2: Theme to a Desperate Scene'#3
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 3: Good News for Bad People'#4
- 'Book Two: Inversion - Chapter 1: Altered Beast'#5
- 'Book Two: Inversion - Chapter 2: Something Clearly Went Wrong'#6
- 'Book Two: Inversion - Chapter 3: Awakened Like Us'#7
- 'Book Three: New World Disorder - Chapter 1: End the Line'#8
- 'Book Three: New World Disorder - Chapter 2: Why They Sting'#9
- 'Book Three: New World Disorder - Chapter 3: Grinding Halt'#9 (Adam Hughes Variant)
- 'Book Three: New World Disorder - Chapter 3: Grinding Halt'#9 (Paul Renaud Variant)
- 'Book Three: New World Disorder - Chapter 3: Grinding Halt'
Avengers Vs. X-Men (2012)
AVX: VS (2012)
Black Panther (2005)
#8 Breaking Into Comics the Marvel Way! (2010)
- 'Wild Kingdom 2 of 4: House of Paine'#9
- 'Wild Kingdom 4 of 4: Jungle Boogie'
Cable And X-Force (2013)
Capitaine America (1970)
#34 Captain America (1968)
- 'C`est toujours au plus sombre!'#35
- '...Avant l`aube!'
#174 Captain America (2013)
- 'It's Always Darkest!'#175
- '... Before the Dawn!'
Classic X-Men (1986)
#1 Colección Extra SuperHéroes (2011)
- 'First Night'#31
- 'There's Something Awful on Muir Island!'#33
- 'The Quality of Hatred'#34
- 'The Action of the Tiger!'#35
- 'God Spare the Child...'#44
- 'Elegy & Her First and Last'
#26 Darkhawk (1991)
- 'Patrulla-X 03: Los años perdidos'
#31 Deadpool's Art of War (2014)
- 'Punch-Out on the Intergalactic Express!'
Decimation: House of M - The Day After (2006)
Der Unglaubliche Hulk Comic-Taschenbuch (1980)
Die Gruppe X Comic-Taschenbuch (1985)
#1 Die Spinne Zweitauflage (1987)
- 'Szenario für den Ernstfall'#16
- 'Endlich Frei!'
#45 Equipe Marvel (1983)
- 'Am Ende... lacht Mysterio!'#46
- 'Die Spinne... und der Dieb!'
#10 Essential X-Men (1995)
- 'La nuit du dieu vivant'
#4#13#89#150 Excalibur (1988)
- 'The Kiss Of Death!'#159
- 'The Black Panther Strikes!'#166
- 'The Rebirth Of Apocalypse'#171
- 'Deadly Genesis!'#172
- 'Death Of An X-Man'#173
- 'Vulcan Triumphant!'#177
#82 Exiles (2001)
- 'The Light of a Tainted Dawn'
#28 Facteur X (1989)
- 'Unnatural Instincts: Part 1'#29
- 'Unnatural Instincts: Part 2'#30
- 'Unnatural Instincts: Part 3'
#77 Fantastic Four (2014)
- 'El día más largo parte I'
#2 Fantastic Four Roast (1982)
- 'The Fall of the Fantastic Four Part 2'
#1 Fantastic Four vs. X-Men (1987)
- 'When Titans Chuckle!'
#1 Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comics Magazine (2001)
- 'Are You Sure?!'#2
- 'Truth & Consequences'#3
- 'By the Soul's Darkest Light'#4
- 'A Matter of Faith'
#3 Fear Itself: The Worthy (2011)
- 'When Strike These Sentinels!'#4
- 'The Merciless Menace Of MODOK!'#11
- 'Doom Triumphant!'
#2 Gambit (2004)
- 'I'm the Juggernaut!!!'
#10 Gambit (2012)
- 'X, Lies and Videotape'
Gambit & Bishop: Sons of the Atom (2001)
#4 Generation X (1994)
- 'My Brother, My Enemy'
Giant Size Spider-Man (1998)
Giant-Size X-Men (1975)
#1#2 Giant-Size X-Men (Faksimile) (1999)
- 'The Sentinels live! / Mission: Murder! / Do or die, baby!'
Guardians of the Galaxy (2008)
Guardians Of The Galaxy (2013)
#12 Hämähäkkimies / Spider-Man (1980)
- 'The Trial of Jean Grey - Part 4 of 6'
Hämähäkkimies / Spider-Man -spesiaali (1983)
Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown (1988)
Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown (1990)
Havok: The Secret of Cyclops' Brother (1994)
#1 Heroic Age: X-Men (2011)
- 'The Secret of Cyclops' Brother'
Infinity Crusade (1993)
#1 Infinity War (1992)
- 'The Damned'#4
- 'Mortal Sins'#5
- 'Holy War!'
#1 L'incroyable Hulk (1968)
- 'Chthonic Maneuvers'#2
- 'Ethereal Revisionism'#3
- 'Nefarious Rhapsodies'#4
- 'Mortiferous Artifice'#5
- 'The Animus Engagement'
#11 Les Mystérieux X-Men (1981)
- 'La fille aux cheveux verts!'
27/28 M.A.X. Yearbook (1993)
- 'Chaos au Canada!'33/34
- 'A la Recherche du Mutant X'35/36
- 'La Qualité de la Haine!'37/38
- 'Les Débuts Dramatiques de Dazzler!'53/54
Marvel Age (1983)
Marvel Collectible Classics: X-Men (1998)
Marvel Comics Presents (1988)
#16 Marvel Comics Presents (2007)
- 'One Hand Washes.../The Man Who Loved Sunrise/Dreamwalk/This Is A Savage Land'#21
- 'Best Laid Plans/Justifiable Action/Let's Take It From Where I Swing in and Rescue You.../The First Cut'#24
- 'Retribution and Resurrection/Voices Heard, Voices Ignored/I Haven't Got Time For The Pain/Change of Heart'#25
- 'A Heart Reborn/A Right To Kill/...From Little Acorns Grow/Sophia'#26
- 'A Heart on Fire/Somebody's Going to Pay/New York/Splashdown'#27
- 'A Heart Unleashed!/Last Night I Wept For Freedom/The Funhouse/Just Another Shade of Hate!'#28
- 'A Heart Determined!/Lost Promises/The Complex!/Giving Peace a Chance'#29
- 'A Heart Beaten/Lost Promises/The Strip/It Came From Within'#30
- 'A Heart Gone Mad!/So Many Nameless Enemies/Room Seven/The Temper of a God'#31
- 'A Heart Attacked!/Chances/Operating Theater/Having a Wild Weekend'
Marvel Deluxe - Patrulla - X (2011)
Marvel Encyclopedia (2002)
Marvel Exklusiv (1998)
Marvel Gold - La Imposible Patrulla - X (2011)
Marvel Limited: The X-Men Chris Claremont Collection (1994)
HC Marvel Limited: X-Men Famous Firsts (1995)
- 'Marvel Limited: The X-Men Chris Claremont Collection'
HC Marvel Masters (2007)
- 'Marvel Limited: X-Men Famous Firsts'
Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions (1982)
#1 Marvel Super-Heroes (1990)
- 'A Gathering of Heroes! Chapter 1'
Marvel Swimsuit Special (1992)
#1 Marvel Tales (1964)
- 'Take a Wakanda Wild Side'
Marvel Team-Up (1972)
#69 Marvel Trois-Dans-Un X-MEN (1981)
- 'Night of the Living God!'#70
- 'Whom Gods Destroy!'
#1 Marvel Universe: The End (2003)
- 'Seconde Genese!'#2
- 'Le Scenario Doomsmith!'
Marvel: Now What?! (2013)
Marvel: The Year-in-Review (1989)
#1 Marvelklubben (1984)
- '1989 The Year in Review'
#15 Marvels: Eye Of The Camera (2009)
- 'Hulk (1/85)'#17
- 'Projekt X (1/85)'
#5 Mutant X (1998)
- 'Chapter 5: A Whole Lot Of Paper'#6
- 'Chapter 6: Closing the Book'
Annual 1999 Mys-Tech Wars (1993)
- 'A World Gone Mad!'Annual 2001
- 'The Key'#1
- 'In the End...'#1 (Havok Variant Cover)
- 'In the End...'#2
- 'No Way Out'#2 (Variant Cover)
- 'No Way Out'#3
- 'The Pack'#4
- 'Secrets & Lies'#5
- 'Goblins In the Night'#6
- 'Trial of the Brute'#7
- 'The Season of the Witch'#8
- 'The Reign of the Queen'#9
- 'The Uncanny'#10
- 'The X-Men Cometh'#11
- 'And a Child Shall Lead Them'#12
- 'Once Upon a Time'#14
- 'The Ripple Effect'#16
- 'God and Man'#17
- 'The Wake Up Call'#18
- 'America's Future'#19
- 'The Coming'#20
- 'Everything You Thought You Knew...'#21
- 'The Good, the Bad, and Things Get Ugly'#22
- 'Tremble Before His Might'#23
- 'The Gift of Fear'#24
- 'Doorway to Yestermorrow'#25
- 'Long Day's Journey Through the Night.'#27
- 'The Challenge'#28
- 'The Hunted'#29
- 'Logan's Running'#30
- 'Blame Canada'#31
- 'You Say You Want a Resolution?'#32
- 'The End'
#1 New Mutants (2003)
- 'Strange Screams of Death'#3
- 'Darkness Visible'
#9 New Warriors (2014)
- 'The Ties That Bind, Part 3'#11
- 'The Ties That Bind, Part 5: Shy Girls'
#12 New X-Men (2001)
- 'The Eternals Pummeled the New Warriors - And Justice was punched to the far side of the world.'
#156 Nightcrawler (2004)
- 'A Bright New Mourning Part 2 of 2'
#12 Nova (2013)
- 'Happy Birthday, Kurt!'
#10 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: X-Men 2004 (2004)
- 'Chapter Ten: Land and Launch'
Power Man and Iron Fist (1978)
#57 Quasar (1989)
- 'Pharaohs on Broadway!'
#38 Rogue (2004)
- 'Whose War Is this Anyway?'
#1 Ryhmä-X / X-Men (1984)
- 'Going Rogue, Part 1'#2
- 'Going Rogue, Part 2'#4
- 'Going Rogue, Part 4'#11
- 'Forget-Me-Not, Part 5'#12
- 'Forget-Me-Not, Conclusion'
Savage Hulk (2014)
#1 Silver Sable and the Wild Pack (1992)
- 'The Man Within'#2
- 'The Man Within Part Two of Four'#2 (Ryan Stegman Variant)
- 'The Man Within Part Two of Four'#3
- 'The Man Within Part Three of Four'#4
- 'The Man Within Part Four of Four'
Special Edition X-Men (1983)
Spider-Man and X-Factor: Shadowgames (1994)
#1 Spider-Man vs. Wolverine (1987)
Spider-Man vs. Wolverine (1990)
Stryfe's Strike File (1993)
Superaventuras Marvel (1982)
Target X-Men Encyclopedia (2005)
The Adventures of the X-Men (1996)
The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
The Astonishing Spider-Man (2009)
#1 The Defenders (1972)
- 'Web-Tastic 1st Issue!'
#62 The Incredible Hulk (1968)
- 'Membership Madness!'#63
- 'Deadlier By the Dozen!'#64
- 'Of Ambitions and Giant Amoebas'
#150 The Marvel Encyclopedia (2006)
- 'Cry Hulk, Cry Havok!'#340
- 'Vicious Circle'#390
- 'This Means War'#391
- 'Fortunes of War'
HC The Marvel Masterpieces Collection (1993)
- 'The Marvel Encyclopedia'
The Marvel X-Men Collection (1994)
The Mighty World Of Marvel (2009)
#16 The New Mutants (1983)
- 'Will Quicksilver Learn The Truth About The Scarlet Witch?'#18
- 'Black Bolt versus Vulcan... to the Death!'#36
#95 The New Warriors (1990)
- 'Shell Game'#96
- 'United We Stand'#97
#12 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983)
- 'A Betrayal of Hope'#13
- 'A World For the Winning'#27
- 'Dark Side'
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985)
#5 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990)
- 'Gardener to the Hulk'
The Official Marvel Index To The X-Men (1994)
The Punisher (1987)
The Punisher (1990)
The Punisher Magazine (1989)
The Very Best of the X-Men (1994)
HC The X-Men vs. the Avengers (1987)
- 'The Very Best of the X-Men'
#1 Thunderbolts (2013)
- 'Justice For All!'#2
- 'Uneasy Allies'#3
- 'The Soviets Strike Back!'#4
- 'Day of Judgement!'
Uncanny Avengers (2012)
Annual 01#1 Uncanny Origins (1996)
- 'New Union'#2
- 'Skull & Bones'#4
- 'Let The Good Times Roll'#7
- 'The Apocalypse Twins, Part Two'#8#9#10#11#12#13#15
- 'Avenge the Earth Part One'#19
- 'Avenge the Earth Part Two'#20
- 'Avenge the Earth Part Three'#21
- 'Avenge the Earth Part Four'#22
- 'Avenge the Earth Conclusion'#23
- 'Let's Get Well'#24
- 'Far From Refuge'#25
- 'The Low Road'
#1 Uncanny X-Men (1963)
- 'The Origin of Cyclops'
Annual 11 Uncanny X-Men (2012)
- 'Lost in the Funhouse'Annual 12Annual 13
- 'Double Cross'Annual 14
- 'You Must Remember This'Annual 1997
- 'From the Ashes'TPB (1st print)
- 'From The Ashes...'TPB (Second Printing)
- 'From The Ashes...'TPB (Third Printing)
- 'From The Ashes...'#54
- 'Wanted: Dead or Alive -- Cyclops!'#55
- 'The Living Pharaoh!'#56
- 'What Is... the Power?'#57
- 'The Sentinels Live!'#58
- 'Mission: Murder!'#59
- 'Do or Die, Baby!'#60
- 'In the Shadow of... Sauron!'#61
- 'Monsters Also Weep!'#62
- 'Strangers ... In a Savage Land!'#65
- 'Before I'd Be Slave...'#66
- 'The Mutants and the Monster'#94
- 'The Doomsmith Scenario!'#97
- 'My Brother, My Enemy!'#97 (Marvel Legends)
- 'My Brother, My Enemy!'#104
- 'The Gentleman's Name is Magneto'#105
- 'Phoenix Unleashed!'#107
- 'Where No X-Man Has Gone Before!'#114
- ''Twas the Night Before Christmas...'#122
- 'Cry for the Children!'#125
- 'There's Something Awful on Muir Island!'#126
- 'How Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth...!'#127
- 'The Quality of Hatred!'#128
- 'The Action of the Tiger!'#129
- 'God Spare the Child...'#138
- 'Even in Death...'#145
- 'Rogue Storm!'#156
- 'The Life That Late I Led...'#159
- 'Night Screams!'#163
- 'Rescue Mission'#168
- 'Professor Xavier is a Jerk!'#172
- 'Scarlet in Glory'#173
- 'To Have and Have Not'#175
- 'Charge of the Light Brigade'#219
- 'Where Duty Lies'#221
- 'Death by Drowning!'#222
- 'Omens & Portents'#224
- 'The Dark Before the Dawn'#225
- 'False Dawn!'#226
- 'Go Tell the Spartans'#227
- 'The Belly of the Beast!'#229
- 'Down Under'#230
- ''Twas the Night...'#231
- '...Dressed for Dinner!'#232
- 'Dawn of Blood'#234
- 'Glory Day'#235
- 'Welcome to Genosha... a Green and Pleasent Land...'#236
- 'Busting Loose!'#237
- 'Who's Human?'#238
- 'Gonna Be a Revolution'#239
- 'Strike the Match'#241
- 'Fan The Flames'#242
- 'Men!'#245 (Newstand Edition)
- 'The Day of Other Lights!'#246 (Newstand Edition)
- 'The Day of Other Lights!'#247
- 'The Light That Failed'#248
- 'The Cradle Will Fall!'#249
- 'The Dane Curse'#250
- 'The Shattered Star'#251
- 'Fever Dream'#265
- 'Nanny (Into the Fire)'#270
- 'The X-Tinction Agenda: First Strike'#271
- 'Capital Crimes'#295
- 'Familiar Refrain'#296
- '...For What I Have Done'#310
- '... Show Me the Way To Go Home...'#339
- 'Fight and Flight!'#376
- 'Filling In the Blanks'#391
- 'Hope: Part 2'#412
- 'Hope: Part 3'#413
- 'Annie's Moving Story'#414
- 'Fall Down Go Boom'#415
- 'Living In a Mansion'#417
- 'Dominant Species, Part 1'#418
- 'Dominant Species, Part II'#419
- 'Dominant Species, Part III'#420
- 'Dominant Species: Conclusion'#421
- 'Rules of Engagement, Part 1 of 2'#422
- 'Rules of Engagement, Part 2 of 2'#423
- 'Holy War, Part 1 of 2'#424
- 'Holy War, Part 2 of 2'#425
- 'Sacred Vows, 1 of 2'#426
- 'Sacred Vows, Part II of II'#429
- 'The Draco, Part 1 of 6: Sins of the Father'#430
- 'The Draco, Part II of VI'#431
- 'The Draco, Part III of VI'#432
- 'The Draco, Part IV of VI'#433
- 'The Draco, Part V of VI'#434
- 'The Draco, Conclusion'#459
- 'Bad Company: World's End, Conclusion'#475
- 'Plan B'#476
- 'The Things They Left Behind'#478
- 'The Rise And Fall Of The Shi'ar Empire Chapter Four Castaways'#479
- 'The Rise And Fall Of The Shi'ar Empire Chapter Five Double-Edged'#481
- 'The Rise And Fall Of The Shi'ar Empire ChapterSeven: Crosing The Rubicon'#482
- 'Imperial Rescue'#484
- 'In Exile'#485
- 'The End of All That Is'#486
- 'Endings and Beginnings'
#19 War of Kings (2009)
- 'The Passion of Scott Summers'
#1 War of Kings Saga (2009)
- 'Every Last One of Them'#3
- 'The Head That Wears The Crown'#4
- 'King Takes Queen'#5
- 'In Rage and Blood and Fire'#6
- 'Power Levels Rising. Twenty-Three Percent. Twenty-Five Percent...'
War of Kings: Warriors (2009)
War of Kings: Ascension (2009)
#3 War of Kings: Who Will Rule? (2009)
- 'The End of All THings'#4
Warlock and the Infinity Watch (1992)
#8 Weapon X: Days of Future Now (2005)
- 'Power Play'#19
- 'True Believers'
Web of Spider-Man (1985)
What If? (1977)
#27 What If? Civil War (2008)
- 'What If Phoenix Had Not Died?'
What If? Secret Wars (2009)
#1 What If? X-Men - Rise And Fall of the Shi'ar Empire (2008)
- 'What if... Doctor Doom Kept the Beyonder's Power?'#1 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'What if... Doctor Doom Kept the Beyonder's Power?'
#1 What If...? (1989)
- 'What If Vulcan Gained the Power of the Phoenix?'
#1 What The--?! (1988)
- 'What If the Avengers Had Lost The Evolutionary War?'#6
- 'What If...The X-Men Had Lost Inferno?'#23
- 'What If the All-New All-Different X-Men Had Never Existed?'#46
- '...What If Cable Had Destroyed the X-Men?'#47
- 'What If Magneto Took Over the United States?'#59
- 'What If Wolverine Had Remained a Captive of Alpha Flight?'#60
- 'A What If... X-Men Wedding Album'#69
- 'What If... Stryfe Killed the X-Men?'#74
- 'What If... Mr. Sinister Formed the X-Men?'#90
- 'In the Shadows'#110
- 'Family Ties'#110 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Family Ties'
#25 Wolverine (1988)
- 'All Mutant Parody Issue'
#25 Wolverine and the X-Men Magazine (2009)
- 'Enemy of the State, Part 6 of 6'
Wolverine Encyclopedia (1996)
Wolverine Saga (1989)
#1 Wonder Man (1991)
- 'Book One: Beginnings'#4
- 'Book Four: The Hero Triumphant'
#13 X-Factor (1986)
- 'Into Infinity'#14
- 'Infinite Memory'
Annual 08 X-Factor Forever (2010)
- 'Charon'Annual 08 (Bagged Edition with Trading Card)
- 'A Summers Tale'#38
- 'Ashes to Ashes'#60
- 'Capital Punishment'#71
- 'Cutting the Mustard'#72
- 'Multiple Homicide'#73
- 'Crowd Control'#74
- 'Politically Incorrect'#75
- 'The Nasty Boys'#76
- 'Great X-Pectations'#78
- 'Playing With Fire!'#79
- 'Rhapsody in Blue'#80
- 'Bells + Whistles'#81
- 'Belles of the Ball'#82
- 'Sittin' By The Dock Of The Bay'#83
- 'Painting the Town'#84
- 'Part 2: Tough Love'#85
- 'Part 6: Snikts and Bones'#86
- 'Part 10: One of These Days... Pow! Zoom!'#87
- 'Random Violence'#89
- 'Dark Homecoming'#90
- 'A Green and Tender Place'#91
- 'The Man Who Wasn't There'#93
- 'The Longest Day'#94
- 'The Longest Day, part 2 : Evening Where'#95
- 'Fatal Repulsions'#96
- 'In the Beginning'#97
- 'The New Humanity'#98
- 'Into Oblivion'#99
- 'The Cure!'#100
- 'Friends and Family'#104
- 'Final Sacrifice'#107
- 'Promised Vengeance'#109
- 'The Waking'#110
- 'Creatures on the Loose!'#110 (Standard Edition)
- 'Creatures on the Loose!'#111
- 'Explosive Performance'#111 (Standard Edition)
- 'Explosive Performance'#112
- 'Wreaking Havok, Part 1: Unnecessary Evils'#112 (Newstand Edition)
- 'Wreaking Havok, Part 1: Unnecessary Evils'#113
- 'Wreaking Havok, Part 2: Impulsive Behavior'#114
- 'That Certain Mystique'#114 (Newstand Edition)
- 'That Certain Mystique'#115
- 'Reaching Out to Yesterday'#116
- 'Home Comings'#116 (Newstand Edition)
- 'Home Comings'#117
- 'Havok's Fall'#124
- 'Future Memories'#124 (Newstand Edition)
- 'Future Memories'#125
- 'The Ticking Clock'#126
- 'The Beast Within'#131
- 'Down Under'#137
- 'It Was a Dark & Stormy Night'#138
- 'Fear Walks Amongst Us'#139
- 'The Enemy Within'#143
- 'The Fall of the Brotherhood'#144
- 'Points of View'#145
- 'Fairie Light'#147
- 'Sorry Is the Hardest Word!'#149
- 'Times Change'#230
- 'They Keep Killing Madrox Part Two'#233
- 'In From the Cold'#234
- 'Long Distance Call'#235
- 'X-Treme Measures Part 1 of 2'#237
- 'Road to Redemption'#238#239#241
- 'Breaking Points: Five Days that Will Change X-Factor Forever Day One'#243
- 'Breaking Points: Five Days that Will Change X-Factor Forever Day Three'#244
- 'Breaking Points: Five Days that Will Change X-Factor Forever Day Four'#245
- 'Breaking Points: Five Days that Will Change X-Factor Forever Day Five'
#16 X-Force (2014)
- 'Jack Lighting'#17
- 'Sleeping With the Enemy'#18
- 'The Final Chapter of the X-cutioner's Song'
#25 X-Men (1991)
- 'Closer to the Flame'#26
- 'Down to Earth'#27
- 'Blood Brothers'#28
- 'Dance With the Devil'#29
- 'Dead Ahead'
Annual 01 X-Men (1992)
- 'The Slaves of Destiny'#14
- 'Fingers on the Trigger'#15
- 'The Camel's Back'#16
- 'Conflicting Cathexes'#30
- 'The Ties that Bind'#49
- 'Eyes of a New York Woman'#58
- 'Open Wounds'#94#157
- 'Day of the Atom, Part 1: Black Holes'#158
- 'Day of the Atom, Part 2: Immortals'#159
- 'Day of the Atom, Part 3'#160
- 'Day of the Atom, Part 4: Forces of Nature'#161
- 'Heroes and Villains: Part 1'#162
- 'Heroes and Villains: Part 2: Treachery'#163
- 'Heroes and Villains: Part 3: Foreshadowing'#164
- 'Heroes and Villains: Part 4: Full Circle'#166
- 'And What Dark Beast...'#167
- 'The Night of the Mutant'#168
- 'The Crazy Gang'#169
- 'Dangerous Liaisons'#172
- 'The Foxx in the Attic'#174
- 'Election Day'#175
- 'Wild Kingdom: Part 1'#175 (Wizard World Boston Sketch Variant Cover)
- 'Wild Kingdom: Part 1'#176
- 'Wild Kingdom: Part 3'#177
- 'House Arrest, Part 1: Losing It'#178
- 'House Arrest, Part 2: The Transmogrification of Robert Drake'#179
- 'House Arrest Part 3: Togetherness'#180
- 'What Lorna Saw, Part 1: Sign of the Times'#181
- 'What Lorna Saw, Part 2: The Leper Queen'#182
- 'The Blood of Apocalypse, Part 1: The Messiah'#183
- 'The Blood of Apocalypse, Part 2: The Hunger'#184
- 'The Blood of Apocalypse, Part 3: War--What is it Good For?'#185
- 'The Blood of Apocalypse, Part 4: Love and Death'#186
- 'The Blood of Apocalypse, Part 5: The Battle of the East River'#187
- 'The Blood of Apocalypse, Epilogue: The Future'
X-Men (Minisérie) (1988)
X-Men (Portuguese) (1988)
X-Men Classic (1990)
X-Men Forever (2009)
#18 X-Men Forever 2 (2010)
- 'Arctic Thunder!'#24
#2 X-Men Forever Giant-Size (2010)
- 'Six Weeks Later'#6
- 'Scream a Little Scream!'#8
- 'You're Supposed to Be Dead!'
X-Men Legacy (2008)
#250#254 X-Men Legends (2000)
- 'Five Miles South of the Universe Part One'#255
- 'Five Miles South of the Universe Part Two'#256
- 'Five Miles South of the Universe Part Three'#257
- 'Five Miles South of the Universe Part Four'#258
- 'Five Miles South of the Universe Conclusion'#259
- 'Half a Step Part One'#273
X-Men Origins: Cyclops (2010)
#1 X-Men Prime (1995)
- 'Cyclops: Eyes Wide'
X-Men Unlimited (1993)
X-Men Unlimited (2004)
X-Men: Curse of the Mutants Saga (2010)
#1 X-Men: Deadly Genesis (2006)
- 'X-Men: Curse of the Mutants Saga'
#2 X-Men: Divided We Stand (2008)
- 'Deadly Genesis, Chapter 2'#3
- 'Deadly Genesis, Chapter 3'#5
- 'Deadly Genesis, Chapter 5'#6
- 'Deadly Genesis, Chapter 6'
X-Men: Emperor Vulcan (2007)
#1 X-Men: First Class (2007)
- 'Emperor Vulcan'#2
- 'Emperor Vulcan'#3
- 'Emperor Vulcan'#4
- 'Emperor Vulcan'#5
X-Men: Hidden Years (1999)
#1 X-Men: Kingbreaker (2009)
- 'Once More, The Savage Land'#3
- 'On Wings of Angels'#5
- 'Riders on the Storm'#6
- 'Behold a Goddess Rising...!'#7
- 'Power Play'#8
- 'Shadow on the Stars'#9
- 'Dark Destiny'#10
- 'Home is Where the Hurt Is...'#12
- 'And Death Alone Shall Know My Name'#13
- 'Blood and Circuses'#14
- 'Yet No More Like My Father...'#15
- 'Death Be Not Proud'#16
- 'Echoes of a Lost Generation'#17
- 'Hunter and Hunted'#18
- 'Promise of a New Tomorrow!'#19
- 'Broken Promises'#21
- 'Let Loose the Dogs of War'#22
- 'Friends and Enemies'
#1 X-Men: Millennial Visions (2000)
- 'Kingbreaker: Chapter 1'#2
- 'Kingbreaker: Chapter 2'#3
- 'Kingbreaker: Chapter 3'#4
- 'Kingbreaker: Chapter 4'
#2 X-Men: Mutant Empire (1996)
- 'Millennial Visions 2001'
X-Men: Mutations (1996)
X-Men: Phoenix - Endsong (2005)
X-Men: Prelude To Schism (2011)
#1 X-Men: Rarities (1995)
- 'Part One'#3
- 'Part Three'
X-Men: Regenesis (2011)
X-Men: The 198 Files (2006)
X-Men: The Ultra Collection (1994)
Xavier Institute Alumni Yearbook (1996)
Young Avengers (2013)
Video Game Appearances:
X-Men 2: The Fall of the Mutants (1990)
X-Men: Mojo World (1996)
X-Men: Next Dimension (2002)
Avengers (Marvel)(01 - Original Team)
Avengers Unity Squad
Brotherhood of Mutants (Marvel)
The Six (Marvel)(Mutant X)
X-Factor (01 - Mutants)
X-Men (Marvel)(01 - Mutants)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character