Real Name: Roberto da Costa
Search for 'Sunspot (Marvel)' on Amazon
Sunspot is a mutant whose cells have the ability to absorb solar energy and convert it to various purposes. At will, he is able to take on a superhuman "powered up" form that is entirely non-reflective black, save for his eyes which turn a solid bright white. Though the color black optimizes solar absorption, he absorbs solar power at all times, not only when he is in his "powered up" form -- indeed, if he has not absorbed sufficient amounts of solar energy in normal form, he will be too weak to "power up". When in his solar form, Sunspot also has a corona effect, an aura that has been depicted in multiple ways, though two predominant conventions exist for its portrayal: one is that the air in close proximity to him manifests black globes of various sizes, reminiscent of Kirby Dots, and the other is a unified field glowing a bright yellow or white.
The "solar form" sometimes blackens Sunspot's clothes as well, and sometimes the clothes appear normally colored on top of his blackened skin. Often, Marvel superheroes explain such effects away as sometimes wearing clothing made from unstable molecules that adapts to super-powers. However, there are many incidents in which Roberto would not have been able to prepare with unstable molecular clothing; these can be regarded as artist errors or that Roberto has the skill necessary to blacken his clothes as well if he so chooses.
Originally, Sunspot's superhuman power was limited solely to superhuman strength, and then only in his solar form. Unlike many super-humanly strong heroes, Sunspot was unique in that he had no superhuman resistance to injury, and was not bulletproof by any means. The phrase, "Careful Bobby, you're strong, not invulnerable!" in its many variations became as much a Claremont catchphrase as Wolverine's "I'm the best there is at what I do!" In addition, Sunspot's powers have radically changed and grown since the character was introduced, and whilst his power augmentations have concentrated on areas other than his strength, it is feasible that his strength has increased still further.
Significantly, Sunspot maintained his original power set for roughly the first ten years of his existence, remaining a super-strong but vulnerable individual throughout the entire New Mutants series. During the mid-1990s in X-Force his powers began to change, under writer Fabian Nicieza. Nicieza had the super-villain Gideon capture Roberto and subject him to experimentation where the limits of Roberto's power absorption were tested by feeding him immense amounts of solar power. Roberto was rescued by X-Force, but the overload had permanently altered his powers in such a way that he was now able to release concussive blasts of solar energy, with a considerable heat projection component.
The fact that the solar blasts were concussive in origin led directly into X-Force #28, where Sunspot thinks of using them as a means of propulsion, and thus fly by blasting in the opposite direction of where he wanted to go - initially leaving a slight trail behind him, but in later years, Roberto would learn to use the propulsion more subtly - to appear to hover in place with no blast wake at all other than his usual "powered up" corona effect.
Sunspot is Roberto da Costa, a Brazilian male, born and raised in Rio de Janeiro. He is the son of wealthy businessman Emmanuel da Costa and archaeologist Nina da Costa. In New Mutants #7, his father is described as a very driven man, who "grew up [...] a barefoot houseboy", and "by age 20 [...] was a millionaire. By 30, an economic and political force to be reckoned with." The relationship between Roberto and his father resembles more that of best friends than father and son. Nonetheless, Emmanuel constantly pushes his son to reach for both his physical as well as intellectual limits. Thanks to his father's encouragement, Roberto rises to the position of star soccer player at school, and is considered by recruits for the Olympic Games
Roberto went to school (as opposed to being home-schooled) in Rio's Vilįr school. During his early teenage years, he became the star soccer player in his school's team, the Thunderbolts. Olympic recruiters took notice of him at that age, and began grooming him for eventual inclusion in Brazil's national soccer team for the Olympic Games.
Shortly before his fourteenth birthday (as best can be determined; there are conflicting references) Roberto is playing a soccer game against his team (the Thunderbolts) their arch-rivals, the Dynamos. Racist members of the Dynamos assault Roberto during the game, and in response Roberto takes matters into his own hands, initiating a fight on the field. He proceeds to manifest his mutant powers, transforming suddenly into a creature of solid black solar energy. Surprised and terrified, people abandon the stadium, and only his girlfriend, Juliana Sandoval stays behind, refusing to abandon him.
Within a matter of days, a mutant-hating faction led by Donald Pierce and employing Hellfire Club mercenaries kidnap Juliana. Luring Roberto into a trap, he engages them, but is eventually defeated. Other mutants by the name of Karma and Psyche rescue him. In the course of the following battle, Juliana sacrifices her life for Robert, jumping in front of a bullet for him.
After the rescue, Roberto joins Karma and Psyche in going after Donald Pierce. The three are joined by Wolfsbane, and after the battle by Sam Guthrie, a.k.a Cannonball, one of Pierce's misguided mutant hirelings, despite initial reservations by the others. Professor X offers to train the five teenagers in controlling their nascent mutant powers, to which they accept and become the founding members to the group known as the New Mutants, a group of junior X-Men. Although Xavier's intentions are for them to only be students, over the course of the New Mutants ongoing series, they grow into superheroes, and they travel to such locations as space, Asgard, the Amazon, as well as the past and the future. During his tenure with the New Mutants, he and Sam become best friends.
When the time traveling antihero Cable takes over the New Mutants and turns them into the paramilitary group X-Force, Sunspot parts ways with the team. During this time Sunspot is tutored by Gideon of the Externals, an old business partner of Roberto's father (who has since died). Suspecting Sunspot to be a fellow External, he takes Sunspot under his wing. Gideon ends up experimenting on Sunspot, granting him new powers such as flight and the ability to fire blasts of solar energy. For a time Sunspot becomes lost in space-time continuum after interfering with the teleportation powers of Locus. During this time, a villain called Reignfire comes onto the scene, showing a remarkable similar appearance to Sunspot.
The villain Reignfire first takes over the Mutant Liberation Front by force, and in a battle with X-Force, even removes his mask to reveal the face of Sunspot. Cable 'heals' Sunspot of this persona dominating his body, transferring some of his Askani knowledge into Sunspot, allowing Sunspot to speak the Askani language and know of their meditation techniques. All seems well until X-Force finds out that someone resembling Sunspot has attacked and kidnapped their friend Skids. Upon investigation it is discovered that Reignfire is alive and separate from Sunspot and thus not simply an aspect of his mind. Supposedly Reignfire was a cellular construct that had patterned itself after Roberto when it had received a cell sample from him (a plot element introduced by John Francis Moore, who thereby retcons Nicieza's original intentions). Reignfire was essentially made into an evil version of Sunspot. Reignfire gained a new ability though, and could now forge a telepathic link with his progenitor, thereby explaining the times that Roberto would switch to a more evil persona. This explanation left many fans unhappy given the previous history of both characters. Shortly after this story, Reignfire met his demise.
Roberto later joins in the rest of X-Force in an extended road trip, separating themselves from Cable. Along the way, they meet several problems, including Roberto's money being tied up in legislation, forcing the team into doing a variety of odd jobs. During this time, Roberto has a short fling with Sam's girlfriend Tabitha Smith, a fellow teammate.
Later during his X-Force career, Roberto is approached by members of the Hellfire Club. They tell him that since his father Emmanuel had a seat in the Club so does he, as the seats are inherited genetically. Selene promises Roberto that she will resurrect Juliana if he joins and he agrees. Selene keeps her part of the bargain, but only to a certain extent. She does bring back the spirit of Juliana, but inserts it into the body of a comatose girl. Possibly because he felt obliged to fulfill his promise, Roberto decides to stay, becoming Selene's Black Rook.
With no explanation given, Roberto next surfaces in the title X-Treme X-Men as the head of the Los Angeles branch of X-Corporation, along with former New Mutant Magma and former Hellion Empath. Roberto's ties to the Hellfire Club are not however severed, as Sebastian Shaw approaches, having taken over the position of Hellfire Club's Lord Imperial and wanting Roberto as his Black King. Shaw claims that he is trying to turn the Club into a force of good, so Roberto accepts, though he keeps his involvement with Shaw a secret.
Soon after, Shaw is injured in battle by Donald Pierce. His injuries make him incapable of overseeing the Hellfire Club. Roberto takes over as Lord Imperial. At his side is Sage who leaves the X-Men to make sure Roberto is not corrupted by the power he wields. After the events of M-Day, Cyclops calls for the shutting down of all branches of the X-Corporation to better pool the resources of the X-Men.
Sunspot remains as one of the 198 still empowered mutants and as Lord Imperial. In Endangered Species, Sebastian Shaw seems to be thinking of reclaiming his place and to be quite mad at Sunspot.
Significant non-superhuman abilities include business administration as he owns and runs a multi-billion dollar international conglomerate, Olympic class athlete and having been trained in combat by the X-Men, languages (see below) and an assortment of other more minor talents from piloting to leadership to incredible amounts of Magnum, P.I. trivia. Created by Chris Claremont & Bob Mcleod.
First Appearance: Marvel Graphic Novel (1982) #4
Citizen V (Marvel)(07 - Roberto da Costa)
Eclipse (Marvel)(Age Of X)
Sunspot (Marvel) is a favorite character of 9 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
100% Marvel (2003)
#66 All-New Marvel Now! Point One (2014)
- 'Thor - Die Verbannung'
All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2006)
#11 All-New X-Factor (2014)
- 'Stranger to Ultimo'
#6 All-New X-Men (2013)
- '"Do not disturb me."'
Amazing X-Men (2014)
Astonishing Tales (2009)
Astonishing Tales: Boom Boom and Elsa (2009)
Astonishing Tales: Mojoworld (2008)
#1 Astonishing X-Men (2004)
- 'Bobby and Sam in Mojoworld'#2
- 'Bobby and Sam in Mojoworld: Mojo Makes a Deal'#3
- 'Bobby and Sam in Mojoworld: Civil War'#4
- 'Bobby and Sam in Mojoworld Chapter Four: Crashing Weddings'#5
- 'Bobby and Sam in Mojoworld Chapter 5: Montage'#6
- 'Bobby and Sam in Mojoworld: Da Costa P.I.: The Movie'
#1 Avengers (2015)
- 'Avengers World'#2
- 'We Were Avengers'#3
- 'The Garden'#4
- 'The Death And Resurrection Of Major Titans'#5
- 'Zen And The Art Of Cosmology'#9
- 'Star Bound'#11
- 'Wake The Dragon'#14
- 'The Signal'#15
- 'Sent And Received'#16
- 'To The End'#17
- '... To The Light'#18
- 'Avengers Universe 1'#19
- 'Building Towards Collapse'#20
- 'The Offer'#21
- 'To the Earth...'#23
- '...To the Very End'#24
- 'Rogue Planet'#26
- 'Look Around...There's No Way Out'#35
- 'The Three Avengers'#36
- 'Universal Avengers'#38
- 'Origin Sites'#39
- 'You Can't Win: Part I'#40
- 'We Three Kings'#42
- 'It All Comes Crashing Down'#43
- '...And All That's Left Is Ashes'#44
- 'One Was Life. One Was Death.'
Avengers & X-Men: AXIS (2014)
#1 Avengers A.I. (2013)
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 1: We Will All Be Dead Tomorrow'#3
- 'Book One: The Red Supremacy - Chapter 3: Good News for Bad People'#5
- 'Book Two: Inversion - Chapter 2: Something Clearly Went Wrong'
#10 Avengers Assemble (2012)
- 'Initiate: Chapter 10'
Avengers Vs. X-Men (2012)
Avengers vs. X-Men: Infinite (2012)
#6 Avengers World (2014)
- '... In A Handful Of Dust'
#1 Breaking Into Comics the Marvel Way! (2010)
- 'Avengers World'#2#9#10#14#17
- 'Before Time Runs Out: Part One'#18
- 'Before Time Runs Out: Part Two'#19
- 'Before Time Runs Out: Part Three'#20
- 'Before Time Runs Out: Part Four'#21
- 'Before Time Runs Out: Part Five'
#29 Cable (2008)
- 'Man In the Mirror'#73
#24 Cable: Second Genesis (1999)
- 'Homecoming, Conclusion - Chapter Eight: The Battle of Central Park'
Captain America (2013)
Captain Marvel (2012)
#15 Contest of Champions II (1999)
- 'Kiss Today Goodbye'#16
- 'Kiss Today Goodbye Part 2 of 2'
#1 Dark Avengers (2009)
- 'The Gathering'#4
- 'Final Cut'
#7 Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Exodus (2009)
- 'Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia, Part 3'#8
- 'Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia, Part 5'
#1 Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia (2009)
- 'Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia, Conclusion'
Dark X-Men: The Beginning (2009)
#1 Deadpool (1997)
- 'Namor/Norman/Mimic/Dark Beast'
#8 Exiled (2012)
- 'New York Adventure'
Fallen Angels (1987)
#1 Fantastic Four (1961)
- 'I'll Take the High Road and I'll take the Low Road'#3
- 'Every Card Is Wild'#4
- 'A Devil Among the Angels'#5
- 'Lost and Found'#6
- 'The Coconut Grove'#7
- 'Triple Cross'#8
- 'Grownups and Children'
#1 Free Comic Book Day 2015 (Secret Wars) (2015)
- 'Mark of the Mutant'#2
- 'The Players and the Pawn!'
Generation Hope (2011)
Guardians Team-Up (2015)
#1 Heroic Age: X-Men (2011)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Meet the Avengers Part One'#2
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Meet the Avengers Part Two'
Hot Shots: X-Men (1996)
#3 Infinity (2013)
- 'Who Shot the Hulk #3'#4
- 'Who Shot the Hulk #4'
#1#3 Inhumanity (2014)
- 'Kingdoms Fall'#5
- 'The Left Hand of Death'
Journey Into Mystery (1952)
#637 Magik (Illyana and Storm Limited Series) (1983)
- 'There Goeth The Neighborhood'#638
- 'The Oldest Lie'
#3 Marvel 75th Anniversary Celebration (2014)
Marvel Age (1983)
Marvel Comics Presents (1988)
Marvel Digital Holiday Special (2008)
Marvel Encyclopedia (2014)
Marvel Fanfare (1982)
#27 Marvel Graphic Novel (1982)
- '"Cars", "Spidey Gets Antsy"'#45
#4 Marvel Heartbreakers (2010)
- 'Marvel Graphic Novel: The New Mutants: Renewal'
Marvel Limited: The X-Men Chris Claremont Collection (1994)
HC Marvel Limited: X-Men Famous Firsts (1995)
- 'Marvel Limited: The X-Men Chris Claremont Collection'
HC Marvel Team-Up (1972)
- 'Marvel Limited: X-Men Famous Firsts'
Marvel's Mightiest Heroes (2013)
Marvels: Portraits (1995)
Nation X (2010)
Nation X: X-Factor (2010)
New Avengers (2013)
#28 New Avengers (2015)
- 'You Can't Win: Part II'#29
- '8 Months Ago...'#30
#1 New Mutants (2003)
- 'In at the Deep End'#2
- 'The Dark is Rising'#4
- 'The Once and Future Space-King'#5
- 'Don't They Know... It's the End of the World?'#6
- 'Happy Ever After'#8
- '"Of Course, You Realize..."'#9
- 'Up From the Depths'#10
- 'Everybody Dance Now'#11#12
- 'A.I.M. vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. Part I: What's Coming Next'#13
- 'A.I.M. vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. Part II: Part of the Team'#14
- 'A.I.M. vs. S.H.I.E.L.D. Part III: Knowledge Is Power'#15
- 'A.I.M. vs. S.H.I.E.L.D., Part IV: Quick, Make Something Up'#16
- 'A.I.M. vs. S.H.I.E.L.D., Part V: Dream Bigger, Darling'#17
- 'A.I.M. vs. S.H.I.E.L.D., Part VI: If You Choose to Accept It'#18
- '...And One For Your Dreams'
#11 New Mutants (2009)
- 'The Ties That Bind, Part 5: Shy Girls'#13
- 'The More Things Change...'
#1 New Mutants Forever (2010)
- 'Return of the Legion, Part 1: We Were Many, Once'#2
- 'Return of Legion, Part 2: Security Blankets'#3
- 'Return of Legion, Part 3: Cognitive Therapy'#4
- 'Return of the Legion, Part 4: Invasive Surgery'#5
- 'Necrosha: New Mutants, Chapter 1: Dead Language'#7
- 'Necrosha: New Mutants, Chapter 2: Trojan'#8
- 'Necrosha: Part 3'#9
- 'International Incident'#11
- 'Hel's Valkyrie'#12
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 3'#13
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 7'#14
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 11'#15#17#18#19#20
- 'Rise of the New Mutants: Part 1'#21
- 'Rise of the New Mutants: Part 2'#24
- 'Age of X, Chapter 6'#25
- 'Unfinished Business Part 1'#26#27
- 'Unfinished Business 3 of 3'#29#30#31
- 'The Corpse Shore'#32
- 'The Halls of Hel'#33#34
- 'and you Miss Her'#35#36
- 'Homing Instinct'#37
- 'Hot Date'#38
- 'Re: Ani-Mator'#39
- 'Share Wear'#41
- 'Night on the Town'#42
- 'Exiled Part 3: Cannibal Time Bomb'#43
- 'Exiled Part 5: Unhappily Ever After'#44
- 'Out of Season'#45
- 'Start the Clock'#46
- 'All Present and Correct'#47
- 'Fight the Future Part One'#48#49#50
- 'House Party!'
#1 New Mutants Saga (2009)
- 'Shadows in the Night'#2
- 'Fight-- In the Favela!'#3
- 'To Sacrifice Selene?!'#4
- 'Living--A Nightmare!'#5
- 'Shall We Rise Again?'
nn New Mutants Special Edition (1985)
- 'The New Mutants Saga'
#1 New Mutants: Truth or Death (1997)
- 'Home Is Where The Heart Is'
#1 Nova (2007)
- 'Truth or Death'#2
- 'Family Matters'#3
- 'Letting Go'
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2008)
Old Man Logan (2015)
Power Pack (1984)
#33 Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe (1995)
- 'Special Effects!'#40
- 'Fire with Fire'#42
- 'Revenge of the Boogyman Part 1'#44
- 'Revenge of the Bogeyman! Part III: "What Price Victory?"'
Punisher kills the Marvel Universe (2001)
#8 ROM (1979)
- 'Still Life With Metal'
Secret Invasion: X-Men (2008)
#1 Secret Wars II (1985)
- 'Chapter 1'#4
- 'Chapter 4'
#1 Special Edition X-Men (1983)
- 'Charge of the Dark Brigade!'
Starbrand & Nightmask (2016)
#6 The Avengers (1963)
- 'Eternity's Children [Attend University] Chapter Six: Evaluation'
The Marvel Encyclopedia (2006)
HC The Marvel X-Men Collection (1994)
- 'The Marvel Encyclopedia'
The Mutant Misadventures of Cloak and Dagger (1988)
The New Mutants (1983)
Annual 01 The New Mutants Summer Special (1990)
- 'The Cosmic Cannonball Caper'Annual 02
- 'Why Do We Do These Things We Do?!'Annual 03
- 'Anything You Can Do--!'Annual 04Annual 05
- 'Atlantis Attack Chapter Nine'Annual 06
- 'The Once and Future Mutant'Annual 07
- 'Pawns of Senescence'TPB
- 'Cable and the New Mutants'TPB (First Printing)
- 'Cable and the New Mutants'#1
- 'Who's Scaring Stevie?'#5
- 'Road Warriors!'#7
- 'Flying Down to Rio!'#8
- 'The Road to... Rome?'#9
- 'School Daysze'#14
- 'Do You Believe In -- Magik?'#15
- 'Scaredy Cat!'#16
- 'Away Game!'#17
- 'Slumber Party!'#22
- 'The Shadow Within'#23
- 'The Hollow Heart'#25
- 'The Price of Power'#29
- 'Meanwhile, Back at the Mansion...'#30
- 'The Singer & Her Song'#31
- 'Saturday Night Fight'#32
- 'To the Ends of the Earth'#33
- 'Against All Odds'#34
- 'With a Little Bit of Luck!'#35
- 'The Times, They Are A'Changin'!'#36
- 'Subway to Salvation!'#37
- 'If I Should Die'#42
- 'New Song for Old'#43
- 'Getting Even'#44
- 'We Were Only Foolin''#46
- 'Bloody Sunday'#47
- 'My Heart for the Highlands'#48
- 'Ashes of the Heart'#50
- 'Father's Day!'#51
- 'Teacher's Choice'#52
- 'Grounded Forever'#59
- 'Fang and Claw!'#60
- 'Suspended Animation!'#61
- 'Our Way!'#62
- 'To Build a Fire'#64
- 'Instant Replay!'#65
- 'Sorcerer's Duel'#67
- 'Bad Company'#70
- 'Self-fulfilling Prophesy'#71
- 'Demon Reign'#73
- 'The Gift'#74
- 'The Right Stuff'#75
- 'King of the Hill!'#76
- 'Let's Make a Deal!'#79
- 'Curse of the Valkyries'#81
- 'The Road to Hel...'#83
- 'The Quick and the Dead'#84
- 'The Sword's Edge'#85
- 'The Killing Stroke'#86
- 'Bang! You're Dead!'#87
- 'A Show of Power!'#88
- 'The Great Escape'#89
- 'The Gift'#90
- 'To Hunt the Hunter'#91
- 'Prey for the Living'#92
- 'When the Carnival Comes to Town'#93
- 'Lethal Weapons'#95
- 'Shell Game'#96
- 'United We Stand'#97
- 'The Beginning of the End Part One'#99
- 'The Beginning of the End Part Two'
#1 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983)
- 'A Mutant In Megalopolis'
#11 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985)
- 'S-U: From Subterraneans to Ursa Major'
#9 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990)
- 'Molecule Man to Owl'#12
- 'Sif to Sunspot'
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Update '89 (1989)
The Punisher (2000)
The Very Best of the X-Men (1994)
HC The X-Men and the Micronauts (1984)
- 'The Very Best of the X-Men'
#1 Thunderbolts (1997)
- 'First Encounter'#2
- 'Into the Abyss!'#3
- 'Mine Eyes Have Seen The Gory!'#4
#31 U.S.Avengers (2017)
- 'The Punisher vs. Thunderbolts Part Five'
#1 Ultimate End (2015)
- '$kullocracy, Part One'
Uncanny Avengers (2012)
#11#15 Uncanny X-Men (1963)
- 'Avenge the Earth Part Four'
Annual 03 (2011) Uncanny X-Men (2012)
- 'Escape From The Negative Zone Part One'Annual 08
- 'The Adventures of Lockheed the Space Dragon and his Pet Girl Kitty'Annual 09
- 'There's No Place Like Home'Annual 10
- 'Performance'Annual 14
- 'You Must Remember This'#167
- 'The Goldilocks Syndrome!'#188
- 'Legacy of the Lost'#190
- 'An Age Undreamed Of'#191
- 'Raiders of the Lost Temple!'#200
- 'The Trial of Magneto!'#201
- ''Twas the Night...'#231
- '...Dressed for Dinner!'#270
- 'The X-Tinction Agenda: First Strike'#272
- 'Capital Crimes'#294
- 'Familiar Refrain'#296
- 'Going Through the Motions'#304
- '...For What I Have Done'#331
- 'The Splinter of our Discontent'#335
- 'Apocalypse Lives!'#444
- 'The End of History, 1 of 4'#453
- 'Cardinal Betrayal: Chasing Hellfire! Part 2 of 3'#454
- 'Cardinal Law: Chasing Hellfire! Part 3 of 3'#455
- 'Not Dead Yet?! - World's End, Part 1 of 5'#509
- 'Sisterhood, Part 2'#513
- 'Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men: Utopia, Part 2'#522
- 'Nation X: Chapter 8'#523
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 2'
#1 Uncanny X-Men (2016)
- 'Everything is Sinister'#12
What If? Infinity X-Men (2015)
#1 What If...? (1989)
- 'What if the X-Men Were the Sole Survivors of Infinity?'
#1 Wolverine & The X-Men (2011)
- 'What If the Avengers Had Lost The Evolutionary War?'#24
- 'What If... Wolverine Had Become the Lord of Vampires?'#33
- 'What If Phoenix Rose Again?'#46
- '...What If Cable Had Destroyed the X-Men?'#47
- 'What If Magneto Took Over the United States?'#64
- 'What If Iron Man Went Public?'
#10 Wolverine: Carni-Brawl (2010)
- 'Avengers Vs X-Men ... Vs X-Men'#11
- 'Got Hope?'
Wolverine: Rahne of Terra (1991)
Annual 01Annual 02#1 X-Force (2004)
- 'A Force To Be Reckoned With'#3
- 'Traitors to the Cause'#13
- 'Everything Hits the Fan'#14
- 'To the Pain'#16
- 'Jack Lighting'#17
- 'Sleeping With the Enemy'#19
- 'The Open Hand'#20
- 'Assault On Graymalkin'#21
- 'War Machines'#22
- 'Ordnance Weighed In Blood'#23
- 'Compromising Positions'#24
- 'Prisoners of Fate'#25
- 'Back to Front'#26
- 'Shadows On the Rock'#27
- 'Liberation Through Subjugation'#28
- 'The Axe Falls'#44
- '...Already In Progress...'#46
- 'Behind Closed Doors'#47
- 'Target: X-Force'#50
- 'Target: Cable'#51
- 'Reflections In the Night'#52
- 'Bad Girls'#53
- 'Even an X-Ternal Can Die'#54
- 'Q & A'#55
- 'Without a Net'#57
- 'In the Company of Strangers Part 2: The Best Laid Plans...'#58
- '...Before the Dawn'#59
- 'Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been'#60
- 'I Know You Are But What Am I'#61
- 'And Now...It's Another Thrilling Adventure of Cable and Shatterstar'#62
- 'Human Nature'#63
- 'Wish You Were Here'#64
- 'The Haunting of Castle Doom'#65
- 'Lower East Side Story'#66
- 'Tragic Kingdom'#67
- 'Girl Talk'#69
- 'Roadside Attractions'#70
- 'Destination Unknown'#72
- 'Lies and Deception'#73
- 'Stop Motion'#74
- 'Bittersweet Reunions'#77
- 'City of Lost Children'#78
- 'Burning Desires'#79
- 'Set My Soul On Fire'#80
- 'The Fire Within'#81
- 'Hot Lava'#82
- 'The Gryphon Agenda'#83
- '...By The Sword'#85
- 'Experimental Living'#87
- 'Armageddon Now, One of Four - Family Matters'#88
- 'Armageddon Now, Two of Four - Blood & Betrayal'#89
- 'Armageddon Now, Three of Four - Hellions Triumphant'#90
- 'Armageddon Now, Four of Four - Rude Awakening'#91
- 'Strange Interlude'#93
- 'Temple of the Dying Sun'#94
- 'Artifacts & Apocrypha'#96
- 'Family Secrets'#97
- 'Cracked Foundation'#98
- 'Bad Company'#100#100 (Rob Liefeld Variant)
#2 X-Force (2008)
- 'The Spectre of Things to Come'#3
- 'The Big Picture'#5
#22#26 X-Force / Champions '98 (1998)
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 5'
X-Force and Cable '95 (1995)
X-Force Megazine (1996)
X-Force/Cable '97 (1997)
#4 X-Man (1995)
- 'X-Infernus, Chapter Four: Soul's End'
#18 X-Men (1991)
- 'In the Company of Strangers'
Annual '96 X-Men Forever (2009)
- 'One Day at the Mansion'#14
- 'Fingers on the Trigger'#30
- 'The Ties that Bind'
X-Men Legacy (2008)
#210 X-Men Prime (1995)
- 'From Genesis to Revelations: Part 3'#211
- 'Sins of the Father: Part 1'#234
- 'The Telltale Heart'#235
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 4'#236
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 8'
X-Men Unlimited (1993)
X-Men Unlimited (2004)
X-Men Vs. Agents Of Atlas (2009)
#1 X-Men: Curse of the Mutants Saga (2010)
- 'The X-Heist: / Atomic Age Heroes'#2
- 'The X-Heist: Part 2 / Godmarked'
#1 X-Men: Evolution (2002)
- 'X-Men: Curse of the Mutants Saga'
X-Men: Legacy (2013)
#3 X-Men: Millennial Visions (2000)
- 'Prodigal Part 3'#11
- 'Invasive Exotic Part Two'
#2 X-Men: Odd Men Out (2008)
- 'Millennial Visions 2001'
X-Men: Second Coming (2010)
#1 X-Men: The 198 Files (2006)
- 'Second Coming: Chapter 1'
X-Men: The Ultra Collection (1994)
#3 X-Treme X-Men (2001)
- 'Guess, who's coming to dinner'#4
#31 Xavier Institute Alumni Yearbook (1996)
- 'This is the Way the World Ends'#32
- 'Manifest Destiny'#34
- 'Crossed Swords'#35
- 'Eyes of Fire'#43
- 'Shadow of the Soul'#44
- 'Hunting Bogan!'#46
- 'One For My Lady... One More For the Road'
Young X-Men (2008)
#3 Youngblood/X-Force (1996)
- 'Life Death'#4
- 'Extinction Agenda'#5
- 'Fall Of The Mutants'#6
- 'San Fransisco'#7
- 'The Other'#8
- 'The Y-Men: Part 1'#9
- 'The Y-Men, Part 2'#10
- 'Who The Hell Is Cipher?'#11
- 'End of Days: Part 1: Ashes to Ashes'#12
- 'End of Days: Part 2: Dust to Damned'
A.I.M. (Marvel)(1 - Advanced Idea Mechanics)
A.I.M. (Marvel)(2 - Avengers Idea Mechanics)
Avengers (Marvel)(01 - Original Team)
Da Costa International
Hellfire Club (Marvel)
New Mutants (Marvel)
X-Force (Marvel)(02 - former New Mutants)
Young X-Men (Marvel)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
"I thought being the hot-headed jerk was my job."
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character