Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
Real Name: Amy Winston
Search for 'Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld' on Amazon
First Appearance: Legion of Super-Heroes (1980) #298
Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld is a favorite character of 6 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Action Comics (1938)
Special Amethyst (1987)
- 'The Long Way Home'#2
- 'There and Back Again!'#5
- 'The Boy Next Door'#6
- 'Secrets of the Sands'#7
- 'Shadows of the Past'#8
- 'Dreams of Glory, Dreams of Death!'#10
- 'Love Story?'#13
- 'The Hand Of Fate'#14
- 'Inner Sanctum'#15
- 'Little Girl Lost'
#1 Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld (1983)
- '...And Wait the 'Pointed Hour'#2
- 'Winter Kills!'#3
- 'Bloody Sun at Noon'#4
- 'After the Fall'
Crisis on Infinite Earths (1985)
Day of Vengeance (2005)
DC Comics Presents (1978)
#63 DC Comics Presents: Captain Atom (2012)
- 'Worlds To Conquer!'
DC Sampler (1983)
Flashpoint: Secret Seven (2011)
#2 History of the DC Universe (1986)
- 'Part Two: Call Of The Wild'#3
- 'Part Three: The Area of Madness'
Infinite Crisis (2005)
Legion of Super-Heroes (1980)
#298 Legion of Super-Heroes (1984)
- 'The Edge of Nowhere'
#63 Legion of Super-Heroes (1989)
- 'The Magic Wars, Part 4: Where Has All The Magic Gone?'
Showcase Presents Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld (2012)
The DC Comics Encyclopedia (2004)
HC The Outsiders (1985)
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated And Expanded'HC
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia'
#6 Who's Who in the DC Universe (1990)
- '...Nothing Can Stop - - The Duke Of Oil!'
#1 Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe (1985)
- 'Amanda Waller To Wotan'
#1 Who's Who: Update '87 (1987)
- 'Abel to Auron'#9
- 'Garn Daanuth to Guardians of the Universe'
- 'All-Star Squadron to Catalyst'
Secret Seven (DC)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character