Brainiac 13 (DC)
Search for 'Brainiac 13 (DC)' on Amazon
Brainiac's far future form, which came back to the present at the turn of the millennium and attempted to take over the world's computers and other technology. He was defeated by Superman, Lex Luthor and his old self, although the after-effects of his coming were seen for some time as the technology of Metropolis was significantly upgraded, although it has now mostly returned to normal. The energies which form Brainiac-13 were banished, along with Imperiex, to the beginning of time and dispersed in the Big Bang
First Appearance: Superman Y2K (2000) One-Shot
Brainiac 13 (DC) is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Action Comics (1938)
#763 Adventures of Superman (1987)
- 'Sacrifice For Tomorrow'#782
- 'Trial By Fire'#793
- 'Dream's End'#811
- 'Strange New Visitor, Part One'
#576 DC Legends (2002)
- 'Superman, This Is Your Life, Part 3'
#7 Green Lantern: Our Worlds At War (2001)
- 'Green Lantern'#8
- 'Green Lantern'
#1 Nightwing: Our Worlds at War (2001)
- 'The Past's Face - Power's Future'
#1 Secret Files & Origins Guide to the DC Universe 2000 (2000)
- 'Our Worlds at War: Die, Die and Die Again'
#1 Secret Files & Origins Guide to the DC Universe 2001-2002 (2002)
- 'Guide to the DC Universe 2000'
#1 Superman (1987)
- 'Guide to the DC Universe 2001-2002'
#154 Superman (2001)
- 'Whatever Happened to the City of Tomorrow?'#171
- 'Of Course, You Know, This Means...Warworld!'#173
- 'The Red Badge of Courage'#202
- 'Godfall, Part Three: Goddess'
#13 Superman Metropolis Secret Files (2000)
- 'Triumph und Tragödie'
Superman Sonderband (1997)
#4 Superman Y2K (2000)
- 'Countdown für Metropolis'
Superman: Lex 2000 (2001)
Superman: The Man of Steel (1991)
#98 The DC Comics Encyclopedia (2004)
- 'Thirty Minutes to Oblivion'#117
- 'Total Abandon- Chapter 1: Things Fall Apart'#124
- 'The Big Compromise'
HC Wonder Woman (1987)
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia'HC
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated And Expanded'
#173 Young Justice: Our Worlds at War (2001)
- 'Amazons! Attack!'
Video Game Appearances:
Superman: The Man of Steel (2002)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character