Search for 'Dreadnought (Marvel)' on Amazon
The Dreadnought is a robot created by the subversive organization HYDRA for use in various commando operations. The Dreadnought was first used in an attempt to breach the SHIELD Helicarrier and assassinate director Nick Fury. Later the design and specifications for it were sold to the criminal cartel, The Maggia.
First Appearance: Strange Tales (1951) #154
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
#31 Daredevil (1964)
- 'And So It Begins...'
#121 Iron Man (1968)
- 'Foggy Nelson, Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D.!'#123
- 'Holocaust In The Halls Of H.Y.D.R.A.!'
Iron Man (1998)
#2 Iron Man (2005)
- 'Hidden Assets'#3
- 'The Art of the Deal'
Iron Manual Mark 3 (2010)
#1 L`invincible Iron Man (1972)
- 'Iron Man Iron Manual'
#83/84 Marvel Premiere (1972)
- 'La terrifiante nuit de Dreadnought!'#93/94
- 'Chapitre III: Facades, ruses et masques'
Marvel Team-Up (1972)
#139 Nightstalkers (1992)
- 'Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime!'
Strange Tales (1951)
Superior Spider-Man Team-Up (2013)
The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
Annual 26 The Incredible Hulk (1968)
- 'The Hero Killers, Part One: Fortune and Steel'
The Marvel Encyclopedia (2006)
HC The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983)
- 'The Marvel Encyclopedia'
#4 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990)
- 'D-G: From Dragon Man to Gypsy Moth'
The Spectacular Spider-Man (1976)
Union Jack (2006)
#3 Venom: Sinner Takes All (1995)
- 'London Falling Part 3'#4
- 'London Falling Part 4'
- 'Redeemable Upon Request'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character