Big Words (01 - Anthony Rodriguez)
Real Name: Anthony 'Big Words' Rodriguez
Search for 'Big Words (01 - Anthony Rodriguez)' on Amazon
First Appearance: Star Spangled Comics (1941) #7
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Action Comics (1938)
#684 Adventures of Superman (1987)
- '...Doomsday is Near!'#686
- 'Who's Buried In Superman's Tomb?'
All-Star Squadron (1981)
Boy Commandos (1942)
Countdown Special: Jimmy Olsen (2008)
DCU: Legacies (2010)
Detective Comics (1937)
#76 Guardians of Metropolis (1994)
- 'Slay 'Em With Flowers'
#1 History of the DC Universe (1986)
- 'No One Can Stop...Trev-Orr!'#2
- 'Donovan's Circus!'#3
- 'All This And World War II !'#4
- 'Race the Devil!'
Secret Origins (1986)
#19 Star Spangled Comics (1941)
- 'Starring Uncle Sam & The Guardian'#19 (Newsstand Edition)
- 'Starring Uncle Sam & The Guardian'#49
- 'Featuring The Newsboy Legion, Silent Knight & Bouncing Boy'
#6 Superman (1987)
- 'Changing Realities!'#55
- 'Here There Be... Monsters!'
Annual 02 Superman: The Legacy of Superman (1993)
- 'The Cadmus Project'#34
- 'By Hook or By Crook!'#54
- 'The Warsaw Ghetto'#55
- 'Breaking Up'#89
Superman: The Man of Steel (1991)
Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen (1954)
#135 Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen Special (2008)
- 'Evil Factory!'#136
- 'The Saga of the D.N. Aliens'#138
- 'The Big Boom!!'
#1 Team Superman Secret Files (1998)
- 'From a Cub to a Wolf'
The Brave and the Bold 80 pg. Giant Annual (2001)
The DC Comics Encyclopedia (2004)
HC The Superman Family (1974)
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated And Expanded'HC
- 'The DC Comics Encyclopedia'
The Superman Gallery (1993)
Who's Who in the DC Universe (1990)
#2 Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe (1985)
- 'Booster Gold to Starman'
#16 Young All-Stars (1987)
- 'Mr. Terrific to Nightmaster'
Newsboy Legion (01 - Originals)
Project Cadmus (DC)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character