Brule the Spear-Slayer
Search for 'Brule the Spear-Slayer' on Amazon
Pictish warrior, emissary from the Pictish Isles and friend of King Kull of Valusia.
First Appearance: Kull The Conqueror (1971) #1
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Bizarre Adventures (1981)
#26 Conan (1984)
- 'Demon In A Silvered Glass'
Conan Saga (1987)
Conan the Barbarian (1970)
Annual 03 Kull and the Barbarians (1975)
- 'At The Mountain Of The Moon-God'#25
- 'The Mirrors Of Kharam Akkad'#68
- 'Of Once and Future Kings!'
Kull The Conqueror (1971)
#1 Kull The Conqueror (1982)
- 'A King Comes Riding!'#2
- 'The Shadow Kingdom!'#4
- 'Night of The Red Slayers'#5
- 'A Kingdom By The Sea!'#6
- 'The Lurker Beneath The Earth!'#7
- 'Delcarde's Cat'#8
- 'The Scorpion God'#10
- 'Swords of The White Queen!'
#1 Kull The Conqueror (1983)
- 'The Power And The Kingdom'#2
- 'The Blood of Kings'
#1 Kull The Destroyer (1973)
- 'Eye of The Tigress'#2
- 'The Amulet of Ka'#3
- 'Dead Men of the Deep'#4
- 'A Season Of Black Death'#5
- 'A Vision of Lost Love'
#11 Marvel Preview (1975)
- 'King Kull Must Die!'#12
- 'Moon of Blood!'#13
- 'Torches From Hell!'#14
- 'The Black Belfry! / My Name Is Death!'#15
- 'Wings of The Night-Beast! / Help!'#16
- 'The Tiger In The Moon!'
#19 Marvel Team-Up (1972)
- 'Riders Beyond The Sunrise / The Footfalls Within'
#112 Monsters on the Prowl (1971)
- 'A King Comes Riding'
#16 Robert E. Howard's Savage Sword (2010)
- 'The Serpent-God of Lost Swamp!'
The Chronicles of Kull (2009)
TPB vol. 02 The Savage Sword Of Conan (1974)
- 'The Hell Beneath Atlantis and Other Stories'TPB vol. 03
- 'Screams in the Dark and Other Stories'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character